Sony PlayStation 4

Can I assign multiple logins with one PSN account ot play online?

My account is fine but my son wants to play Fifa online too but I dont want to pay for 2 accounts like xbox live again.

I think all the accounts on the primary PS4 with a PLUS can play online, but i am not 100% sure.

Barbarian Europeans! :SMUG:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...teachers-strike-sees-bombs-thrown-police.html

Barbarian Brazilian teachers.

article-2449400-1898A58200000578-350_634x433.jpg

Common sense should have told the store owners that is how they're going to behave, so just leaving all the PS4's in the middle of the store in a pile is utter stupidity, completely unprofessional and there's a very high chance the stores will be held liable for any injuries suffered by the customers.

edited for factuals

Where is the cheapest place to get PSN Plus code? As I can't believe you have to pay £40 to be able to play games online.

I got a year of PS Plus for $22 (about 15 quid) at Newegg three days ago. Today is "Cyber Monday" but I'm not sure if that deal is still on or will be happening again soon...

Last edited:
Yeah but you can't use American codes in the UK, unless you create a US PSN account.

If you create a US account then other accounts can access PS+ through the US account. Or at least that's the case in the same region. Maybe get 30 day code for your US account and see if your Euro account can go online then?

Back
Top Bottom