Sony PlayStation 3

Re: Sony PlayStation 3 & 4

Yeah, I'm hype...

2i1kpio.png

:)

Random post here but I just tried playing my PS3 with my TV's Game Mode turned off, turned on motion flow (which I usually hate when watching movies) and the games look awesome, it totally smoothes out the juddery backgrounds etc and basically makes games look like they're 60fps.

I turned it off when I first got the TV as it had awful input lag (which is why I switched to game mode as the TV processing creates the lag on-screen) but somehow, now, there appears to be virtually no input lag at all. Really strange, but now games look miles smoother. Nice!

Random post here but I just tried playing my PS3 with my TV's Game Mode turned off, turned on motion flow (which I usually hate when watching movies) and the games look awesome, it totally smoothes out the juddery backgrounds etc and basically makes games look like they're 60fps.

I turned it off when I first got the TV as it had awful input lag (which is why I switched to game mode as the TV processing creates the lag on-screen) but somehow, now, there appears to be virtually no input lag at all. Really strange, but now games look miles smoother. Nice!

Great to hear! Strangely, my TV doesn't have game mode, and its much newer than my old TV which has it :P

Sadly, my Super Slim I got in March is overheating. Its only happened since I'v been playing PES 2014, and its still the only game which that happens with. I can only play it for around 30 minutes then the whole console shuts off :(

Great to hear! Strangely, my TV doesn't have game mode, and its much newer than my old TV which has it :P

Sadly, my Super Slim I got in March is overheating. Its only happened since I'v been playing PES 2014, and its still the only game which that happens with. I can only play it for around 30 minutes then the whole console shuts off :(

Noticed the fan on my slim has been kicking on a lot more than usual while playing the PES 2014:CONFUSE: I have a small fan running in my game room, being summer and all, in front of the console, as heat is dispersed out the back. This definitely helps keep the console cool. You may want to do the same thing. Also, make sure your slim is out in the open and not inside a TV stand or something where heat builds up.

Yup, its sad that its happening :( How long have you had yours?

I'm tempted to just use my launch day PS3. That guy is still going strong downstairs.

I sorted out my log in issue, a very nice rep helped me out.

Hate the car views. I never like the Inside the car views as its hard to judge your peripheral vision areas. And the behind the car view here is far too low down.

:(

I mentioned on twitter my dislike for the low camera.....

@DRIVECLUB:
@KRadiation @PlayStationEU We've now changed how it works, so that it dynamically adjusts to show more of the road ahead of you.

Forzas lighting is pre-rendered, in DriveClub it's all in real time, that makes some difference.

What I want to see from this game is high quality footage from an actual race with lots of cars on the track.

Not too impressed with that.... I think it looks a bit too generic. GT5 and Forza seem to generally look sharper imo, but tbh that video isn't the greatest of quality.

Back
Top Bottom