Sony PlayStation 3

Re: Sony PlayStation 3 & 4

Need for speed Most Wanted is a great game, especially now as it's for free... :)

Just played my first game, didn't go into any settings, just went in blind and it was a nail-biting double overtime in witch the Raptors finally beat my Pacers with one point.

Just played my first game, didn't go into any settings, just went in blind and it was a nail-biting double overtime in witch the Raptors finally beat my Pacers with one point.

nice! when r we gonna play a fully evo web 5v5?

Anyone else have two Payday The Heist on their instant collection? Both say purchased too .....

I'd buy that for $500 and then sell the Vita on ebay for about $199.00 buy it now, free shipping & insurance.

Downloaded for free SPEC OPS: THE LINE. Played and finished it. It has a great story, with a great setting, a desertic version of In the heart of darkness, or Apocalipse now.

Truly impressed with the game, the campaign was a lot better to play than battlegield 3, because of the story and the way it's set in dubai. Truly a great game, even if it feels a bit old technically, but when there's a good story, that doesn't matter.

Thumbs up for playstation plus this last months, great value for the money.

Yeah I really enjoyed Spec Ops, some nice ideas and a nice twist on the typical shooter storyline.

Apparently it was announced at gamescom that one of septembers ps+ games is Assassins Creed 3

Does anyone know how to reset your details for a (US) PSN account?

I've forgotten some details that I used for the account when I created it.

Do you have a lot of stuff in there? If not, you can just make a new account. You only need an e-mail address you haven't used on any account before, I think.

Puppeteer demo is out. It's 6 Gigs though!

The US account has my main email address (log in) but I want to switch that to my main UK account.

I created the US account a long time ago and I've forgotten all the fake details that I used.

The US account has my main email address (log in) but I want to switch that to my main UK account.

I created the US account a long time ago and I've forgotten all the fake details that I used.

Just change the US account email (under account management in the xmb) to another email account and use the old US email account to replace/change your UK account email address.

Just change the US account email (under account management in the xmb) to another email account and use the old US email account to replace/change your UK account email address.

I've got auto sign in turned on but I've forgotten the password and if you want to make changes you have to re enter the password.

From the eu playstation blog

28th August: Need for Speed Most Wanted
28th August: ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection
28th August: Demon’s Souls
28th August: LEGO Lord of the Rings
28th August: When Vikings Attack
Entering PS Plus this month:
28th August: Assassin’s Creed 3
28th August: The Jak and Daxter Trilogy
28th August: Stealth Inc: A Clone In The Dark
28th August: Urban Trial Freestyle