Sony PlayStation 3

Re: Sony PlayStation 3 & 4

What are the free games you can
Get with plus?

USA and EU stores differ slightly but June's content which is still avail until wednesday is

Leaving PS Plus in July:

3rd July: Kingdoms of Amalur – Reckoning
3rd July: Lord of the Rings War in the North
3rd July: The Cave
3rd July: Rayman Origins
3rd July: Coconut Dodge

Entering PS Plus in July:

3rd July: Battlefield 3
3rd July: Payday: The Heist
3rd July: Saints Row the Third
3rd July: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
3rd July: Unit 13

There are 3 other games that are available for the entire year. X Com Enemy Unknown, Little Big Planet Karting and Uncharted 3 (Single Player)

There is a full list of what's been given away in the last 12 months since it started.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/1dlqok/what_does_one_full_year_50_of_playstation_plus/

Last edited:

Seems like lots of games are aiming at 30fps so they can make their graphics super special

Great find. They do this every month/week (as in you can find content before it officially is online) but its not often posted on the net when people find theyre online for download early.

Still going to take a while to download

Looks like the Pulse Elite headset could be compatible with the PS4:))

PS4-Displayt-2.jpg

When you buy a dualshock controller does it come with the charge cable? I'm returning mine to Game for a replacement but not sure whether I should include the cable or just send the controller? (Console and all accessories were bought pre-owned from Game)

As far as I can remember the additional ps3 dualshock controller came without a cable. The cable is in package of the console itself. I would suggest to send it back also without the cable - in the end the controller is damaged, not the cable. ;)

Last edited:

If I download a game with PSN+ when it's 100% off, can I always re-download it for free (within the re-download limit) even when the offer is no longer valid?

as long as its still in your downloads section on the store you can download it again even if its been off the store for months, thats if your talking about instant game collection

I suppose it will be, is there a reason a game would ever leave the downloads section? And yes I'm talking about the Instant game collection. Thing is, My Vita is filling up, and I downloaded the MGS HD bundle, but it takes a lot of space and I'd like to be able to get it back later.

I suppose it will be, is there a reason a game would ever leave the downloads section? And yes I'm talking about the Instant game collection. Thing is, My Vita is filling up, and I downloaded the MGS HD bundle, but it takes a lot of space and I'd like to be able to get it back later.

I think it'll stay in your downloads section for a long, long time. Mine goes back to around 2009-2010, stuff before that seems to have gone from the list but that would still cover you for the next 3-4 years or so :)

In summary
Leaving PS Plus in July/August:
31st July: Battlefield 3
31st July: Catherine
31st July: Malicious
31st July: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
31st July: Unit 13
Entering PS Plus in July/August:
31st July: Need for Speed: Most Wanted
31st July: Mafia 2
31st July: Spec Ops: The Line
31st July: Lego Lord of the Rings
31st July: When Vikings Attack!

31st July: Need for Speed: Most Wanted
31st July: Mafia 2
31st July: Spec Ops: The Line

They'll do for me, especially the first two :)

Bit of a disappointing month this month, but glad I signed up when they were offering Uncharted 3, as since finishing The Last of Us I think I will give the Uncharted games ago.

Back
Top Bottom