Sony PlayStation 3

Re: Sony PlayStation 3 & 4

BYgn31MCMAA2-6W.jpg:large

Anyone want to buy Fifa 14 or Battlefield 4 off me for the PS4?

£43 so you're saving a fiver

I'll send it straight back out when i get it on Friday 29th so you will get it on the Monday

Last edited:

Zavvi have day-one stock of the Killzone bundle for £394.99 again.

UI footage tomorrow...

3EYT1zt.png

From what I've seen the UI is just more of the same and I like that, I prefer a clean look for UI's and desktops. The PS3 XMB is clean, easy and fast.

I don't like that we can't change the PS4 background though, they need to fix that.

From what I've seen the UI is just more of the same and I like that, I prefer a clean look for UI's and desktops. The PS3 XMB is clean, easy and fast.

I don't like that we can't change the PS4 background though, they need to fix that.

I feel the same about the UI. Hopefully it'll be very customizable.

Yep.

*click**click* you're back reading the guide on the browser, *click**click* you're back int he game, and so forth.

It was a joke, I was trying to be a crazy xbone fanboy.

Because you can go to anything just by saying it on an xbone really quickly.

I thought mentioning 2012 would have been a clear indicator of me being silly. But obviously not :PP

Bobby, you are not welcome in the PS3/PS4 section, please leave or i will ask for a ban for you for trolling! Go back to Xbomb thread! :COOL:

PS4 review:

http://www.polygon.com/a/ps4-review/

Was certainly expecting more than a 7.5/10 really.

But the PlayStation 4's focus on gaming — and only gaming — is undermined by a distinct lack of compelling software. That failing is sure to improve — better games and more of them will appear on the PlayStation 4 — but right now, this is a game console without a game to recommend it. Early adopters of the PS4 this fall are buying potential energy. We're just waiting for a place to spend it.

Cracking review though, really in-depth.

Wasn't too happy about the 7-8 hour battery life of the DualShock4 either. Wow. Coming from 30 hours of the DualShock3.

But our biggest complaint for a controller that some at Polygon otherwise consider the best they've ever used: over the course of a hundred plus hours with the DualShock 4, the battery life appears to sit somewhere in the 7-8 hour neighborhood, a fraction of the 30 hour battery life on the DualShock 3. As the system only includes one micro USB cable 1.5 - 2m in length, marathon sessions might happen on your floor near the PS4. As with the DualShock 3, the DualShock 4 battery isn't intended to be replaced, though enterprising users may be able to find replacements online in the coming years.

Deary me.

Back
Top Bottom