Sleeping Dogs (PS3, Xbox 360, PC)

You beauty, thank you mate, thats exactly the statue I'm missing too! I'll be playing that mission when I get home from work! :D

Cheers

My pleasure. I wasn't sure if I was about to spoiler something when posting that link, but it sounded as though you were quite far into the game and the wedding story line starts early on.

My pleasure. I wasn't sure if I was about to spoiler something when posting that link, but it sounded as though you were quite far into the game and the wedding story line starts early on.

Already played through it twice and completed it, but lost my saved game when I did a reformat (silly me forgot to back it up) so I've been playing through again :)

Cheers again :D

Have finished the main story and most of the other achievements now. Am playing Red Dead Redemption now but will go back eventually to get a full 100% on this. Maybe by then I can buy the DLC for cheap but I'm happy just to complete the 6 remaining gold stat awards and one day give it another play through.

I'm saving my 2nd playthrough of games for when I've got a nice 5.1 surround system :)

Sleeping Dogs developer United Front Games has confirmed it's working on a new game titled Triad Wars.

In a brief announcement, the developer said the game is "based in the Sleeping Dogs universe", but held off revealing any further details.

"We're super-excited that it's another game based in the Sleeping Dogs universe, it's something we've wanted to do for ages, and we're very happy to be working with Square Enix again... but that's all we can give you for the time being," said UFG.

"We'll have more information about what the game's going to be in 2014," it concluded.

It would appear likely that the game could be linked to a job listing the developer posted back in January, calling for a 'multiplayer programmer' on an unannounced "next-gen" game.

"We are looking for an experienced network programmer to work with our online team to develop the multiplayer features of our next gen console title," read the listing.

CVG's Sleeping Dogs review called it "one of the best open world games of recent years", and an "enjoyable sandbox backed up by a great story and brutal combat". It scored 8.4

Been playing this for the past few days.

Yeah it smacks of GTA, but by heck it's enjoyable so far. Not sure about the Karaoke parts though.

FD

I'm emigrating to work in HK in January and after a week visiting the city to see if I want to live there, I have a huge urge to play this again and familiarise myself with the various parts of HK and Kowloon.

You're very lucky, think you'll love it as the wife and I loved Singapore, they're not the same of course but from what I've seen of Hong Kong it looks an awesome place to live :)

You're very lucky, think you'll love it as the wife and I loved Singapore, they're not the same of course but from what I've seen of Hong Kong it looks an awesome place to live :)

Yeah I fell in love with the place and cannot wait.

You know a place as many sides to it if you go out on your own on a Sunday night, and are still up doing shots with tons of people at 8am on the Monday morning, then have to dodge rush hour commuters to find your hotel......

Roll on the New year.

Just so you know, the actual streets of Hong Kong and the game is very different. haha, you can use it to familiarize yourself with the swear-words and the car types, but the map is no where near what the actual city is...haha (even though they do have some of the actual buildings in the game)

But regardless, welcome to HK!

Fab game, completed it and enjoyed the storyline. I've elected against purchasing the DLC of the Nightmare version.

FD

has anyone tried the Year of the Snake DLC? I've been sick for a couple of days but felt good enough to play this game, and finished it. Still haven't gotten enough. Also, is there a trophy for making it through the credits? Holy s**t they are endless

Yeah I fell in love with the place and cannot wait.

You know a place as many sides to it if you go out on your own on a Sunday night, and are still up doing shots with tons of people at 8am on the Monday morning, then have to dodge rush hour commuters to find your hotel......

Roll on the New year.

Let us know if you decide to make the move. I might be moving back next year too :P (I was born there)

The Definitive Edition is free on the XBox One this month.

I've been playing it today, i forgot how good it was and am enjoying re-playing it which i never felt the urge to do with any other game.

The Definitive Edition of the critically acclaimed, award winning open-world action adventure, reworked, rebuilt and re-mastered for Xbox One. All 24 previously available DLC extensions from the Xbox 360 version have been integrated into the game, including the story-extending episode Year of the Snake and the horror-themed Nightmare in North Point.

Sleepy Dogs is a fantastic game, very sad to hear that the team making it is no more. A second game would have been a must buy for me.

Back
Top Bottom