Sleeping Dogs (PS3, Xbox 360, PC)

Haven't finished and not played much but i'd say year of the snake is the better option (Haven't started zodiac at all but it's not really story add-on.

Nightmare in northpoint is really bizarre and pretty much doing same throughtout and felt more of a chore than anything else.

Thanks for that buddy, will try it!

This game is really good fun to play, it's one of my favourite games that's come out in the last few years and I cant believe how underrated it is!

So it didnt sell that well? that's such a shame :(

so would u say year of snake is only DLC worth getting or i should buy them all?

Just whatever you fancy, look into some of them first but year of the snake is better one for me but theres a few side dlc which may be worth a look.

I'm 22 missions into this now. So not far left in the main story but a fair bit on the side I'm guessing. Great game....except for the camera that spins around funny and you can't work out your direction for a second lol.

How long is this game? Would I be looking at 20 odd hours?

i'd say it 20-25 with some side missions and some messing 'round.

pretty solid package for quality quantity.

I just finished the main story (30 missions) and I've done a bit of the side stories. I'm at approx. 15 hours. I can see another 10 going by to get everything done. Well worth playing.

Guys - anyone get stuck with one of the alley drug busts? I have no enemies appearing there although the Blue shield appears on my map. Tried hacking the camera again but it doesn't allow me to. Go back to the apartment and the TV isn't flashing but I can access the camera on my screen if I click on the TV. The alleway is still empty and I can't arrest anyone lol. Tried sleeping and going back in the morning but still no one there.

I'll be fucked if I can find this last damn statue. It's on the top row of the cabinet, 2nd from the right. I can't find any good enough images to work out which of the statues it is that I need, anyone know which one it is? the rabbit?

Yea you should be able to see them all on your map if you've done certain missions from what I recall.

I'll be fucked if I can find this last damn statue. It's on the top row of the cabinet, 2nd from the right. I can't find any good enough images to work out which of the statues it is that I need, anyone know which one it is? the rabbit?

There is one you can only take it in a mission, you go into a chicks apartment to spy if I remember. You can see it on the map but you can't reach unless you are on the mission.

Yea you should be able to see them all on your map if you've done certain missions from what I recall.

I think it's after you go on the dates with the various girls, although I could be making that up as it's been a few months since I played this.

I think James is right. Try ringing all your phone contacts and see if you can find it. That guide above will show if there's some in mission statues, which I think there is.

The annoying thing is, the icons for the statues show on the map, but I'm going to have to go to every location I think to find it. Would make it easier if I could work out what statue it is that i'm missing, it's the 2nd from the right on the top row.

Cheers gents, I've got an awful feeling its one I've missed during a mission...

Don't click this unless you've played through the game, it spoils the story! But I'm wondering if it's the mission where...
Planting the bug in Vivienne's apartment has a statue? Maybe it's that

I'm sure they are all marked on the map. I remember having this problem now I think back - one of them was difficult to spot on the map, kind of like an optical illusion.

Back
Top Bottom