PC Responsiveness - Survey

I have adjusted your settings into nvidia Control.
I salute to you, my friend.
=/
it's good that it worked for u, after series of tests it's really the best way to get round this input lag performance thing, but konami need to work real hard on pes 2015, this game has some game breaking bugs,i'm not gonna mention them anymore...

Yes, it makes game better. Even fixing some of AI problems due to responsive issues.

Just had a game I would normally win 5-0 and not look back, but now, it ended 4-2.

AI started to go aoa in 85 min till the very end whislte hoping to score next goals. Never saw this before O_O.

Definitely player switching is fixed with his new loader.

its unbelievable that a modder did konami's job before them. This is no placebo effect people, my bro confirmed as well and he h8s pes14. Its like 80% reponsiveness issue gone for sure with jenkey loader 1.0.8

Use the Pes File Louder boys,game gets much better: http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71748

I have a question because I noticed that settings in File loader config dissapear after exiting configurator when I open it again the settings aren't saved. Is it normal ?

It's called 'flip-queue size' and can be found in Radeonpro.
Jamezinho I can't launch radeonpro.

0nqq.jpg

I have good requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 7 x64 recommended
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5

Last edited:
check settings, uncheck disable 64bit support in general tab
also in the status bar of the program there is a 32/64bit switch

either set everything to 64 or use 32
program still works so dont mind the message

or you can use d3d_antilag i linked here somewhere
no need to install anything with it

don't copy the whole folder, not working, you need to copy the d3d9.dll file and the antilag.cfg file both to the directory with the pes.exe

remember default setting of 2 in the cfg file is best
2 means 1 render ahead because 0 is tool disable and 1 is 0 render ahead

ATI or nvidia?
maybe with nvidia its already set in driver properly

Last edited:
Ok I launched RadeonPro but what I must do in it ?
I have to set only flip-queue size, if so what value from 0 to 5 is the best ?

Where can I find this refesh option ?
adgn75MA.jpg

Last edited:
Just a shame it crashed on me. Not sure what the problem is.

Same here, game slows right down and then just crashes. Seems to work with regards to responsiveness though. Not 100% but it definitely helps make the game playable.

I honestly can't believe we have to wait one month for Konami to fix this....if they fix it at all.

I've got a ticket open asking tech support about this -dx11 thing. We'll probably have an answer within 4 weeks explaining nothing at all.

Waited a few days and finally here is the answer in case anyone was curious:

"Unfortunately, we cannot assist you in this matter as we only provide support for North/South/Central American (NTSC) released titles. We regret to inform you that you will need to contact KONAMI of Europe regarding your request."

Awesome.

Well im seriously impressed and dumbfounded. On my system it's superfast, super responsive.

Im running it at 1920 x 1080 and highest details on my graphics card.
Infact im shocked. no slowdown whatsoever.

My system is as follows :

cpu : Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6750 @ 2.66GHz x 2 ‎(2.66Ghz)‎
ram : 2.0 GB
gpu : ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series ‎(PS3.0/VS3.0)‎ (overclocked to 825/1125)

don't enable vsync, download jenkey new tool, more responsive and better performance, just leave flip queue size at 1.

Yes but Jenkey tool don't want to save changes cause when I open it again my changes gone :(

Guys please clarify what should be used for smoother gameplay and no slatering and slowdowns during replays.
I have Radeon so what tools should I use ? I think it's too many right now.
- d3doverrider (it forces v-sync but I have this option in Catalyst Control Center)
- d3d_antilag
- radeon pro
- jenkey tool (it doesn't want to save changes)
- refreshlock configuration (where can I finf it ?)

Do I have to use all these tools ???

Last edited:
Delete all except for jenkey tool and radeonpro.

I disable vsync (always off), flip queue size (3), on Tweaks tab in Direct3D disable Vsync too and put Display Refresh Rate to max your monitor can handle (if it's 60 put 60 not 120 because you will break your monitor ;))).

Other than that, you're free to experiment there. RadeonPro gives you so much freedom after all ;).

And yes, jenkey tool did fix a lot of issues for me, even leaving AMD drivers at default values. Incredible.

I have an nvidia Gtx 570 twin frozr iii graphics card, what can I do to stop lag and slow down during offline play, I don't care about replays I just want t play the game!!!!! Any help please, thanks.

don't enable vsync, download jenkey new tool, more responsive and better performance, just leave flip queue size at 1.

unrealistic here w/o vsync, big tall striker turns like small dribbler, i want to play pes not fifa :CONFUSE:

no vsync + jenkey is like fifa x2 or something for sure

edit
i guess with my settings i already have best reponse possible
so i dont need jenkey, for some maybe it helps, who knows..

Last edited:
Ok I think I did everything (Jenkey tool, Radeon pro) vsync off and on, Flip Queue Size 1 and 3. Nothing changed in positive :(

Maybe I got sth wrong with screen settings, refresh rate.
I linked below the picture withe my settings:
- screen resolution 1650x1050 (reccomended and maximum)
- AMD CCC (I don't know why there is 1920x1080 avaible because my screen resolution is max. 1680x1050 ???)
- PES settings (max. 1680x1050)
- Radeon Pro (I don't know about refresh rate)

kioi.jpg

go to the windows settings where u can set your refresh rate
check the option there to not show incompatible values

and then look whats the highest refresh rate there showing for you, this is the rate u need to work/play on with your maximum set resolution
i suggest you first play only with flip size queue 1 w/o vsync and w/o triple buff.
if u feel not good or too fast like me(like fifa turning) then turn on vsync
if feels not good then enable triple buff. also

btw u dont need to set refresh rate in radeon pro
no need

Back
Top Bottom