Red Dead Redemption [PC/PS3/360]

Re: Red Dead Redemption - Old West GTA Stylee!

Never played the first one, although seems the story is unrelated, but looks very nice.

FD

Yeah, its the game, 3 Download Codes and a fooking CD of the soundtrack you clampett.

Real shame how crappy some game's limited editions are, Batman got me some cool stuff like the Baterrang, Fallout 3 a Steel Brotherhood figure, Assassin's Creed 2 an Enzio figure, GTA4 was a backpack and metal case IIRC yet some games just have shitty stuff to unlock like golden guns or a bit faster horse, yippee, I want it to come with a real cowboy hat or something like that :)

Real shame how crappy some game's limited editions are, Batman got me some cool stuff like the Baterrang, Fallout 3 a Steel Brotherhood figure, Assassin's Creed 2 an Enzio figure, GTA4 was a backpack and metal case IIRC yet some games just have shitty stuff to unlock like golden guns or a bit faster horse, yippee, I want it to come with a real cowboy hat or something like that :)

God your house must be full of crap............:D

It's quality merchandise!

I also have a Bad Company foam grenade but that's not from a special edition they gave my wife it when she visited their studio :)

New video coming this evening. Multiplayer game modes, capture the bag (of gold), deathmatches, ...

Can't wait for this game, still a month to go! :s

Just ordered mine today, went with Spelbutiken (£52) as I've bought stuff from them in the past and got it on the day of release, limited edition version but I'll probably let the wife get the unlock stuff as it doesn't really appeal to me to have things that make the game easier, I noticed one store seemed to offer something different here:

http://www.webhallen.com/spel/xbox_...on-limited_edition_inkl_forbokningserbjudande

tarningarpreorder.jpg

Pre booking Offers. All customers who pre-book "Red Redemption Dead - Limited Edition (360)" has a chance to win a unique dice set from Rockstar Red Dead-Redemption theme, only at Webhallen!. 100st fortunate cowboys and Cowgirls receive copies round of pleadings.

But I haven't bought anything from Webhallen before so wasn't confident they'd get it to me on release day, shame as the dice would be nice to add to my collection ;)

Webhallen is great and considered the best in gaming by most, and will usually have your game the day before release and they've never delivered the game later than the release date to me. :)

Doh now you say that, tempted to cancel so I can get the dice!

Edit: turns out my spelbutiken order hadn't gone through properly so I ordered from Webhallen instead, more expensive but worth it if I get the dice :)

Last edited:

I guess bugs and bad performance would be the way, GTA4 for me felt hollow as there wasn't enough to do or go, it seems they learned from that lesson and there's loads of stuff to do, I hope you can be a prospector, that'd be really cool, buying a plot of land then prospecting in the stream panning for gold and such :)

I wonder how it'll run, GTA was really poor on consoles if were being honest.

I wonder how it'll run, GTA was really poor on consoles if were being honest.

I've bought (not downloaded from the store) GTAIV: Lost and damned, and The ballad of Gay Tony. And I must say that the frame rate and pop-ups have been decreased heavily on these new episodes.

With RDR using the same but more enhanced RAGE engine, I'm pretty confident that it will run smoothly.

Fox Network will air an animated Red Dead Redemption film this Saturday in the US.
The special is being bossed by The Road director John Hillcoat and will last 30 minutes, according to Futon Critic.
Specifically, Red Dead Redemption (the animated film) will air at 11pm CST or 4am BST, depending on where you live.

A message to all you PS3 owners out there who have this game on pre-order:

Fancy joining a RDR posse? So far we have:

Me
Radiation

Back
Top Bottom