Red Dead Redemption [PC/PS3/360]

Re: Red Dead Redemption - Old West GTA Stylee!

Already planning for a 2nd 360 and 2nd 42" TV (or maybe projector) so the wife and I can have a free roam posse happening :)

Yeah it's much better when you're forced to do boring stuff with her like shopping or talking to her friends ;)

I think it's great my wife loves consoles and westerns. I can't wait having this game to start it with her, it's always much better when you can share things you like!

man, this looks amazing. seems to be exactly the game i have been waiting for years. well i guess purchasing the ps3 4 weeks ago was the right decission :)

Is there a soundtrack in this game?
I would really like some Ennio Morricone music in it...
This is a must have game for me (one of the rare).

Is there a soundtrack in this game?
I would really like some Ennio Morricone music in it...
This is a must have game for me (one of the rare).

They composed their own soundtrack inspired by the music of people such as Ennio, I don't think they licensed any of his music though, which is a great shame as his music is the Western genre IMO.

I said to my mates.

"What they need to do is let you have a posse for multi-player mode".

The mind-thieves at Rockstar filtered out my thoughts at that moment and added it in just for me and my mates.

Quality.

I like the way you can make people who look a bit like the folk from "Gang's Of New York".

Now i don't know whether i'm going to make my character look like a "feelthy bandido" or some kind of gentleman gunslinger.

this is gonna be the first game i buy for my brand new ps3 slim....i love those good old spaghetti westerns!!!!!!!!

Can't wait really!!!!!!!

scuse my ignorance, but what do you mean by a sandbox game?

I thought this was a huge world that you could travel about?

Sandbox = sandpit (bloody Americans). As in, "go and play in the sandpit".

Nobody calls Sandbox games Sandpit games, not British people, not Australian, not Canadian, it's one example where the American term was the one that was used to coin the phrase :)

Its strange as I was thinking it was a reference to a small area that you are allowed to play in, e.g limited. thats why I asked.

Guess its just that I have a software background where a sandbox is a limited area for applications to run in.

Anyway, game looks amazing :)

I always thought of sandbox games as to mean 'you can play around in the game world pretty much however you want with the toys and tools in there.

Haven't been this excited for a game in many many years! I've pre-ordered it, and my VIP version will contain all three packs (golden gun, war horse, assassin kit) plus the soundtrack!

Life is good.

Nobody calls Sandbox games Sandpit games, not British people, not Australian, not Canadian, it's one example where the American term was the one that was used to coin the phrase :)

Nope. Jus' 'splainin what sandbox means. ;)

I always played in a sandbox, not a sandpit. But maybe I didn't live in a rough enough area as a kid. :D

Yup a sandbox has actual wooden borders, a sandpit is just a hole in the ground someone threw sand into, probably to cover up the burnt out wreck of a car or some place the local dogs kept shitting ;)

Back
Top Bottom