Lionheart said:
Raul Ronaldo
Zidane Figo
Vieira Beckham
Carlos Carvalho (Helguera) Samuel Salgado
Casillas

Who can beat this?

milan

With what? A bunch of defenders that need to retire?

phrase said:
Lionheart said:
Raul Ronaldo
Zidane Figo
Vieira Beckham
Carlos Carvalho (Helguera) Samuel Salgado
Casillas

Who can beat this?

take Carvalho out of the equation..hes gone to Chelski. :mrgreen:

Hahaha, alright no problem. Helguera is captain material for both Real and Spain, he deserves a place in the starting XI then.

I also think Milan can beat Real Madrid... it would be a great match

SuperConCon said:

I really can't visualize that. Gattuso and Pirlo will piss in their shorts after seeing the likes of Figo's charges.

Fred_Gavioes said:
Lionheart said:
SuperConCon said:

I really can't visualize that. Gattuso and Pirlo will piss in their shorts after seeing the likes of Figo's charges.

they same way that he did in the euro2004, rite? 8)

Yeah, but then you have Italy. So why not drop it so no one gets hurt?

K i got brazil's team B... I WIN! and if u try ill just get our team A!

SuperConCon said:
K i got brazil's team B... I WIN! and if u try ill just get our team A!

Winning in penalties is not Brazil's style. But winning is winning, so I have a lot of respect for them.

Speaking of Brazil, wasn't Real gonna sign Luisao a while back?

yeah i heard that too... But now idk anymore... I knwo that Porto signed Diego, Sporting Signed Rogerio and Juventus signed EMERSON

Real stepped back on the Vieira deal. But I think it's just a step Real uses to settle Arsenal. Arsenal was pretty pissed with them.

We will get our man.

I hope real do get vieira, so it gives chelsea an extra boost towards the premiership title!! :mrgreen:

IMHO Vieira would be the best Madrid signing however Maniche has shown himself to be a quality player. If Real should sign Vieira then he will be the missing link between defence and attack that Madrid havent had. Shame Real couldnt sign Carvalho but I hear they want to sign Ivan Cordoba from Inter

noise said:
I hope real do get vieira, so it gives chelsea an extra boost towards the premiership title!! :mrgreen:

Good call, good call. :mrgreen:

I rather see Man U or Chelsea with the title than Arsenal.

ThomasGOAL said:
http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/51122275.jpg?x=x&dasite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DEA53A95B58FB16D359876464A41826725E3B4FACA5ED6E2C9

Yes, Zidane's head does remind me of Mount Fuji.

z2021416N.jpg

para vosotros putas y diniro(?) [money]... :D

Theres always Gerrard to get if you dont get Vieira. Gerrard for 60M next season would do the trick.

I wonder if Camacho will play Becks on the right and have Figo on the left (where he does sometimes play). Real shouldn't have missed out on Davids, don't really think they can get Veira, but wouldn't be surprised if they did.

........Zidane
Figo........Beckham
......Veira

Looks good, doesn't it?

lumlum said:
I wonder if Camacho will play Becks on the right and have Figo on the left (where he does sometimes play). Real shouldn't have missed out on Davids, don't really think they can get Veira, but wouldn't be surprised if they did.

........Zidane
Figo........Beckham
......Veira

Looks good, doesn't it?

I think Figo is much more effective on the right. Look at the game vs. Netherlands, where he played on the right... and the game he played vs. England, where he had the left, he did horrible.

Real Madrid can win the lot next season if they can make a decent pairing in the CB postion.

The Ideal XI would be IMHO

Casillas

Salgado Helguera Samuel Roberto Carlos

Figo Beckham Zidane Solari

Ronaldo Raul (Morientes)

I think Real need a good DMF and maybe a Left winger, they should sign Xabi Alonso but they deal seems nonexistant, Vieira? Maybe.........as for Left winger Solari is good but not 'Galactico' enough for Madrid although I rate him alot. I would look at Duff but Chelsea wont sell him. Maybe Zidane on the left hand side? Anyone have any ideas?

greghalloween said:
Real Madrid can win the lot next season if they can make a decent pairing in the CB postion.

The Ideal XI would be IMHO

Casillas

Salgado Helguera Samuel Roberto Carlos

Figo Beckham Zidane Solari

Ronaldo Raul (Morientes)

I think Real need a good DMF and maybe a Left winger, they should sign Xabi Alonso but they deal seems nonexistant, Vieira? Maybe.........as for Left winger Solari is good but not 'Galactico' enough for Madrid although I rate him alot. I would look at Duff but Chelsea wont sell him. Maybe Zidane on the left hand side? Anyone have any ideas?

Playing the midfield maestro Zidane on the left wing is a waste of his talent. Zidane can handle the left side of the field and also have license to roam the middle. Roberto Carlos is a very offensive left back, so half of Real's left wing is all good. Solari is perfect for the job on the left wing, but I'm not too sure about the midfield holding role in the hands of Beckham.

I think you got the wrong question in here mate. Of course P.V should be the holding midfielder!! The "Real" question is, who WOULD BE the holding guy for them this season.

Back
Top Bottom