Rangers Thread

foxtrot_yankee said:
_39414779_ricksenattack203.jpg

_39412351_hibsceleb203.jpg

At this rate we'll have cages round the pitch in no time :roll:

The mong that ran onto the pitch in Aberdeen has pleaded guilty "to attempting to kick and punch Ricksen on the pitch."

"He also admitted a breach of the peace by running onto the pitch, resisting arrest and behaving in a racially aggravated manner."

"The charge involving the racial aggravation arose from him calling a police officer an "English dick."

What a tosser.

All i say is well done to that Aberdeen fan who attacked Ricksen! :mrgreen:

I think we should invite some Turks to the next Aberdeen - Rangers match. :twisted:

I think Scotland have the second worst fans in Europe now,Behind the Turkish.When i go to some matches i feel a wee bit worried.Mainly at Parkhead Ibrox and Sh!toddrie.

Gnairn3 said:
I think Scotland have the second worst fans in Europe now,Behind the Turkish.When i go to some matches i feel a wee bit worried.Mainly at Parkhead Ibrox and Sh!toddrie.

When I used to go to games I never had any problems at Ibrox or Parkhead, I felt much safer than going to places like Aberdeen or Easter Road, only been to the sheep den once and I would never go back, they are scum.

Ive been to Easter its not bad at all.
If you are an away fan at Pittodrie you are in deep shit.Thistle won 1-0 there and when you score there it is fooking brill.I was crushed against the gates and it really was a huge scrum.I had a few encounters with sheep after the match.

Parkhead is a fort full of druggies.We drew 1-1 there and lost by penalties and it was mental the match ended at 12.00 am.The thistle end went even wilder there.Aberdeen fans are probably behind Milwall and Stoke the worst fans in Britan. :D

Rangers being shite at dealing with set pieces : nothing new :(

Ferguson: Looks good because we play in a shite league.
If rangers get anywhere near £10m for him they'll be laughing.

Scottish fans? Got the fair play award didnt they? On the whole very well behaved.

Old Firm need to move to the premiership imho, where i think they would do OK, enough to stay up certainly, but without some serious dough, not enough to make any impact.

Comments about aberdeen and sheep show your true mentality GBairn

U ever been to Pittodrie? U ever seen the look on a dads face as a group of scum sheep fans spit on his kid? they are the scum of scottish football.

Yeah all the rangers fans are angels!!

i have friends who are fans of celtic, rangers, partick aberdeen and hearts, just hate all this bigotry shite, be it calling someone a feinian or references to sheep, its idiotic and immature.

just cause some morons spit on a kid does that mean the other 20,000 are as bad? cmon ffs

Let me guess you watch football matches with a paper bag over your head.Just look and see.

*sigh*

yeah, when im at a game there are morons, both sitting around me and in the other teams section. Are they all morons? NO. Some are there to watch football not to partake in blatantly moronic bigotry.

I just happen to be one of the ones who goes for the football, not for the sectarian ping-pong.

Want me to explain it again? I can tell youre a bit slow.

Not all the fans are that bad (In reference to the spitting incident)
Labelling all the fans is just stupid, Scotland has a good record of well behaved fans, thats the proof. The MINORITY are the spitting morons.

lol.... Jokes are fine, its when it get serious the real damage is done.

anyway

See the new away strip.... how fucking class is that!!! bought it today :)

FS2003 said:
Gnairn3 said:

When I used to go to games I never had any problems at Ibrox or Parkhead, I felt much safer than going to places like Aberdeen or Easter Road, only been to the sheep den once and I would never go back, they are scum.

At least we don't wave Terrorist banners and sing "God f*ck the Queen"!!!!

ITALIAN striker Arturo Di Napoli is vying to win a contract with Rangers after being given the chance to train with the Treble Winners for a short period.

The 29-year-old frontman worked with the top team squad at Murray Park this morning and McLeish will assess him over the coming days. Di Napoli played in Serie B last season with Palermo and is available for free as his contract has expired. He previously played with Vicenza and Napoli.

More info on Fergies move!
He's been to Blackburn and had a medical 4 weeks ago.
Blackburn are offering £6m and a striker.
Andy Cole is NOT an option but Matt Jansen or Egil Ostenstad are the choices Rangers have.
Before Barry signed the extension in the summer he was told by the board that Patrik Berger had already signed for the Ibrox club.
Family reasons which i can't print are also a main reason for Fergie wanting to leave Scotland.

I imagine being unable to go out in Glasgow without being abused by the neds is one reason why he would want to leave, being attacked and so on really must make an OF player sick of playing for either club. A medical 4 weeks ago? I would hope they dont buy all their players on that basis!!

Dont think we need a striker, Mols is banging them in and looking nearly back to the player he was, he will score plenty this season!

Rangers 5 Hibs 2

Good result, sounded like a great game, the penalty save by Klos in the 2nd half probably changed the game and spurred us on to victory, a double for Mols is good news, nice to hear the fans signing for Barry at the end of the game.

I wish I was there today. My mate had my ticket today. Ah well a bit of a scare at first but in the end we have the 3 points and we're top of the league. Highlights are on the TV in 10mins.

What a goal that was by McManus, superb goal!

How about Ian Murray as Bazza's replacement :)

Back
Top Bottom