Rangers Thread

FS2003 said:
What LOL we argue over Rangers and Celtic, well okay but so what? You all argue over Man U and Arsenal and Liverpool week in week out

i only argue over tottenham and arsenal :roll: ;)

loz said:
FS2003 said:
What LOL we argue over Rangers and Celtic, well okay but so what? You all argue over Man U and Arsenal and Liverpool week in week out

yeah well thats okay then aint it :mrgreen:

loz said:
FS2003 said:

And when people tell you to "Take it easy" :mrgreen:

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
loz said:
FS2003 said:

And when people tell you to "Take it easy" :mrgreen:

hehe only if he has had a few shandys though :mrgreen:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!

Can't wait till August 9th...

RANGERS chairman John McClelland will unfurl a unique gold championship flag ahead of the opening league game of the season versus Kilmarnock on August 9.

SPL bosses have commissioned the one-off flag to mark the Light Blues’ world record achievement of 50 league titles.

As part of the opening day ceremony, the club has also put together a pre-match entertainment programme to commemorate the fabulous 50.

Every fan attending the game will receive a commemorative 50 championships flag, the oldest and the youngest season ticket holders last season - when we won the title for the 50th time - will also be asked to take part in the celebrations on the pitch and over 100 children will take part in the festivities as well.

"To mark this occasion we will be rewarding both club and its supporters. The bank has produced a commemorative trophy, which will be presented by Bank of Scotland stars Howard and Angela who were also involved in the Championship Presentation."

foxtrot_yankee said:
Every fan attending the game will receive a commemorative 50 championships flag

I bet the flag is Orange no dought!! :mrgreen: ;)

foxtrot_yankee said:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!!!

Can't wait till August 9th...

RANGERS chairman John McClelland will unfurl a unique gold championship flag ahead of the opening league game of the season versus Kilmarnock on August 9.

SPL bosses have commissioned the one-off flag to mark the Light Blues’ world record achievement of 50 league titles.

As part of the opening day ceremony, the club has also put together a pre-match entertainment programme to commemorate the fabulous 50.

Every fan attending the game will receive a commemorative 50 championships flag, the oldest and the youngest season ticket holders last season - when we won the title for the 50th time - will also be asked to take part in the celebrations on the pitch and over 100 children will take part in the festivities as well.

"To mark this occasion we will be rewarding both club and its supporters. The bank has produced a commemorative trophy, which will be presented by Bank of Scotland stars Howard and Angela who were also involved in the Championship Presentation."

Nice one!! :mrgreen:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....... sorry i missed that, a gold flag or somethin'.

Andy1888 said:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....... sorry i missed that, a gold flag or somethin'.

No a Tangerine flag!!! ;)

This was all the way back on page 3 of this forum, shame on you Rangers supporters ;)

Greame Souness has revealed he has had a bid of over £10 million rejected for Barry Ferguson and it is alos thought the deal for Arteta going to Atletico Madrid could be back on, all according to the BBC website.

I know Rangers rejected it FS but is this one of the reasons Barry had talks with Rangers at the weekend?

Can Rangers afford to knock back £10m?

I made a point yesterday to you FS on another thread stating that Barry is not happy at Ibrox and maybe he knew of Blackburns interest and maybe he wants to speak to them, IMO the deal would have been good for both parties, Barry gets to play with better players in a better league and Rangers get some cash to stop the bank manager from lnocking on their door.

Barry needs to show himself at Rangers in Europe, from what I heard he was non existant last night. If he aint happy then the door will be opened for him to go, but if he was wanting out then I am sure we would have heard about it by now.

Nah they made an offer it was turned down, Rangers dont want to sell him and as long as the player does not want to leave then I imagine he will stay, unless a offer they cant refuse comes in. Bit like anyone can make an offer to MON, dont mean he would up and leave.

All Barry has to do is say " i want to stay " and that will end the speculation, lets see if he does that, not long ago the scottish footballing media and punters were DEMANDING MON to state his intentions but Martin was too clever to pin his flag to the mast so we'll see if Barry is the same.

I thought he said that he wants to say when he signed a new deal? Come on mate, there is nothing in the media about him wanting to leave, and if he has said that I am sure we would be reading about it

FS2003 said:
I thought he said that he wants to say when he signed a new deal? Come on mate, there is nothing in the media about him wanting to leave, and if he has said that I am sure we would be reading about it

Im obviously talking szwahili!!! Yesterday i informed you about the meeting that Barry had at Ibrox on Saturday stating his intentions to leave, we now hear that Blackburn had a bid turned down in THE LAST SEVEN DAYS!, Barry has made NO comment about the proposed bid or his intentions to stay at Ibrox, i don't know why the media haven't got this story but i believe that now they will take more interest on this subject, im not banging a drum for Barry to leave Rangers coz im a Celtic fan and what he does or who he signs for has no bearing on me, but im telling you what ive heard. I still don't see why Derek would try and upset his brother like this if it was all lies, his brother is CAPTAIN of the team he loves so why would he give info like this so freely?

Andy1888 said:
FS2003 said:

Im obviously talking szwahili!!! Yesterday i informed you about the meeting that Barry had at Ibrox on Saturday stating his intentions to leave, we now hear that Blackburn had a bid turned down in THE LAST SEVEN DAYS!, Barry has made NO comment about the proposed bid or his intentions to stay at Ibrox, i don't know why the media haven't got this story but i believe that now they will take more interest on this subject, im not banging a drum for Barry to leave Rangers coz im a Celtic fan and what he does or who he signs for has no bearing on me, but im telling you what ive heard. I still don't see why Derek would try and upset his brother like this if it was all lies, his brother is CAPTAIN of the team he loves so why would he give info like this so freely?

Obviouslu I am as well, sorry mate but you telling me this really does not convince me, if this was true then I expect it would be all over the media, I am not saying you are wrong but I just find it hard to believe. Barry stated his desire to stay at Rangers in the summer by signing an extension to his current deal, had he wished to leave or had thoughts about leaving he would not have signed this new deal and it would have made everyone realise he was up for leaving come the end of his contract of before.

If Barry has told Rangers he wants to leave then why would they turn down the offer? If he wants to leave then they would have to let him leave and would not be turning down offers flat. As for him having to say he wants to stay, well as I keep saying the fact he signed a new deal kinda makes it clear he wants to stay with Rangers, are you saying MON wants out of Celtic despite his new deal?

Derek has wanted Barry out for ages, if Barry has said he wants to leave then Derek would be telling everyone about it, and we would hear about it in the media.

Have you read The Record today FS????????????????????

I also can confirm that ENIC who own shares in Rangers and also own Tottenham Hotspur have offered Rangers a deal with a " share " swop for Barry Ferguson! Remember where you heard these stories first! Andy1888 has moles all over scottish football. :D

I take no delight in the fact that scottish football is losing one of its best scottish players ( if not the best) but i felt the Rangers fans had a right to know whats going on at Ibrox.

Andy1888 said:
Have you read The Record today FS????????????????????

I also can confirm that ENIC who own shares in Rangers and also own Tottenham Hotspur have offered Rangers a deal with a " share " swop for Barry Ferguson! Remember where you heard these stories first! Andy1888 has moles all over scottish football. :D

I take no delight in the fact that scottish football is losing one of its best scottish players ( if not the best) but i felt the Rangers fans had a right to know whats going on at Ibrox.

He'll leave SPL at the drop of a hat cos he knows even playing for the likes of spurs/rovers is a step up from playing for the SPL champs.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
He'll leave SPL at the drop of a hat cos he knows even playing for the likes of spurs/rovers is a step up from playing for the SPL champs.

It's not though. That's what Claudio Reyna thought when he joined Sunderland. He couldn't have been more wrong. With Rangers or Celtic, you're guaranteed European football every season. You're not with Blackburn or Spurs. A step up would be Chelsea, Man U, Newcastle, Arsenal. Blackburn and Spurs are good teams but they don't play in Europe every season.

foxtrot_yankee said:
Vannizzlefashizzal said:

It's not though. That's what Claudio Reyna thought when he joined Sunderland. He couldn't have been more wrong. With Rangers or Celtic, you're guaranteed European football every season. You're not with Blackburn or Spurs. A step up would be Chelsea, Man U, Newcastle, Arsenal. Blackburn and Spurs are good teams but they don't play in Europe every season.

Rangers/Celtic hardly set europe alight, and dont think last years uefa cup changed that. If you wouldve asked me who was the better team before the DD's left I wouldve said Blackvurn over Rangers.
But it isnt just the europe things its the prestige, plus as Amoruso said in the press, they get to play against much better players in The Prem. So any player who values themselves as proffesional want/need a challenge. IMO thats why The OF never do well in europe, because they dont get that same level of football in their own league.

LOL its funny how Amoruso is telling us that he had a heart to heart chat with Barry, funny that everyone tells me Barry hated the big Fud and was glad to see the back of him at Ibrox, so why would he want to listen to him and join him at Blackburn?

Just read the Daily Rebel, and they are full of it, nothing but anti-Rangers mindless journalism, just the usual in otherwords.

Barry leaving Rangers to play for Spurs or Blackburn is a major step down. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom