Rangers Thread

FS2003 said:
I thought he said that he wants to say when he signed a new deal? Come on mate, there is nothing in the media about him wanting to leave, and if he has said that I am sure we would be reading about it

The silence is deafening!!!! The media are always on the back of 1 of the OF, Barry is wanting to leave Rangers ( as i have been sayin over the last couple of days), he'll be taking a step down in terms of the size of these clubs compared to Rangers but lets be honest he'll be taking a major step-up in class! If the boy has any ambition then he will leave.

Has he said he wants to leave? NOPE

Rangers might have to sell him, but that dont mean he wants to leave. Remember the Arteta situation, we wanted to sell him but the club made out that it was him that wanted to leave so to ease the pressure they would get from the fans.

Why is MON at Celtic? he must have so little ambition as a manager? Ever heard of loyalty?

Barry won't leave. Definitely not now anyway when Rangers need him the most. Unless Blackburn bid £40m, Rangers won't accept any offer. Perhaps at the end of the season.

foxtrot_yankee said:
Barry won't leave. Definitely not now anyway when Rangers need him the most. Unless Blackburn bid £40m, Rangers won't accept any offer. Perhaps at the end of the season.

Aye I dont see him walking out on the club he loves, even if we go out of the CL it wont change a thing.

FS2003 said:
Has he said he wants to leave? NOPE

Rangers might have to sell him, but that dont mean he wants to leave. Remember the Arteta situation, we wanted to sell him but the club made out that it was him that wanted to leave so to ease the pressure they would get from the fans.

Why is MON at Celtic? he must have so little ambition as a manager? Ever heard of loyalty?

What is this situation got to do with Celtic?? You and FY are obviously blind and stupid to think that Barry will stay at Rangers, your point about Barry not stating he wants to leave is true but has said he wants to stay!!!!!!!!! NOPE! Just like Beckham i don't see Barry coming out and pledging his allegiance! I don't hear him shooting the rumour down! Ive told you over the last couple of days that Barry had a 4 hour meeting on saturday to tell the Ibrox beaks he wants to leave, the fact the papers have now latched onto this story about Barry wanting to leave only adds fuel to the fire, Barry is not happy with the dressing room atmosphere, the apparent drinking culture and the fact that the promise of new quality players has not been fulfilled. If Barry Ferguson wants to stay at Rangers all he has to do is have a press conference and finish the matter.

Andy, once again I ask you, if Barry wanted to leave Rangers then why on earth would he sign an new 5 year deal??? He does not need to say he wants to stay, HE HAS CONFIRMED HE WANTS TO STAY when he signed a new deal. Jesus christ why should he have a press conference everytime the media decides to start some rumours.

The papers have made NO MENTION of Barry wanting to leave, so what are you on about? They are going on about something totally different to you.

Aberdeen 2 Rangers 3

Great result, could have lost points but we ran the show especially in the 2nd half, after losing the opening goal the team showed great fight to get back into the game, what a strike that was by Michael Ball, great goals for Rangers and they should have scored a good few more, the scoreline flatters Aberdeen and no way was their 2nd goal over the line.

Lovenkrands going off was actually a good thing, Thompson led the line brilliantly and he really does deserve a starting place. Shame on the Aberdeen fan who ran onto the park attempting to attack Ricksen, but he would have got a karate kick anyway :mrgreen:

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

Oh aye and Barry Ferguson needs to sort this mess out, he was not in the game today, so if he is leaving then best just to go now, as we dont need no passengers in the team.

Sorry but the ref in this game was a fooking joke, Ball and Nerlinger should have walked the plank, but somehow the ref missed it.

COPENHAGEN!!!!!!!!! COPENHAGEN!!!!!!!!!

Zico said:
Sorry but the ref in this game was a fooking joke, Ball and Nerlinger should have walked the plank, but somehow the ref missed it.

LOL was waiting for it Zico, yeah Ball was lucky, he got too involved, but come on the ref gave you a bloody goal, what more do you want :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

nil points for the Dons :mrgreen:

FS2003 said:
Zico said:

LOL was waiting for it Zico, yeah Ball was lucky, he got too involved, but come on the ref gave you a bloody goal, what more do you want :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

nil points for the Dons :mrgreen:

Ohhhh Henning Berg is the worst player i've ever seen in my life, my Grandma is faster than him. :mrgreen: Play Berg against Celtic and you'll get fooking hammered.

Aye he does lack pace, hopefully he can find some as his positional sense, apart from the goal was pretty good, I am sure he will have to adjust to the pace of the SPL, anyway he can mark Hartson :mrgreen:

Rangers are looking dodgy on crosses from what I've seen, which will suit us down to a tee. Great strike by Ball, he was unlucky but I guess he had some good luck later when he kicked and then hooked a Dons player but stayed on the pitch ;).

Aye putting someone in a headlock cause they stamped on them is shocking, sort out the morons in your stand before whinging please :mrgreen:

FS2003 said:
Aye putting someone in a headlock cause they stamped on them is shocking, sort out the morons in your stand before whinging please :mrgreen:

Haha.........your a funny guy, aint ya? :mrgreen:

Nerlinger should also have seen red.

funny uppercut, shame he never broke his jaw :mrgreen:

i see larsson dived for another penalty :roll:

FS2003 said:
funny uppercut, shame he never broke his jaw :mrgreen:

i see larsson dived for another penalty :roll:

Wonder how many games Ball will last before he get's another serious injury.

Come on FS, Dundee United were dead and buried anyway. :mrgreen:

Hopefully he dont get injured, looks very good he does

Aye that the point Zico, they were cruising and he still dives :roll: they are riddled with cheating they are ;)

FS2003 said:
Hopefully he dont get injured, looks very good he does

Aye that the point Zico, they were cruising and he still dives :roll: they are riddled with cheating they are ;)

Na FS, it was a clear penalty im afraid. :mrgreen:

Aye but your a Celtic sympathiser, ur blinkered :mrgreen:

Dive it was :roll:

_39414779_ricksenattack203.jpg

_39412351_hibsceleb203.jpg

At this rate we'll have cages round the pitch in no time :roll:

The mong that ran onto the pitch in Aberdeen has pleaded guilty "to attempting to kick and punch Ricksen on the pitch."

"He also admitted a breach of the peace by running onto the pitch, resisting arrest and behaving in a racially aggravated manner."

"The charge involving the racial aggravation arose from him calling a police officer an "English dick."

What a tosser.

Course he will, no other club can give him what Rangers do. He aint going to Blackburn thats for sure, they have enough Rangers rejects :D

I think you are being very optimistic Foxtrot. Ferguson will be out of Ibrox quicker than snow off a dyke given the chance. The fact that McLeish has went public about their talk and Ferguson's apparent troubles with the SPL you can take it as red that he will go.

Don't think he should go to Blackburn cos he seems a better player than that, but he would certainly shine for them. I think he may end up at Anfield and a good pairing is in the offering if he links with Steven Gerrard.

Aye sure he will, he could have left at any time he wanted.

He is too similar to Gerrard to play at Liverpool

Back
Top Bottom