[PSP] Winning Eleven 9 Ubiquitous Evolution - September

i know this is crazy but has anyoneput we9 ps2 0_text.afs over the psp 0_text file in PSP_GAME folder and then created the iso and runned it i wonder if that will work 8) ,i can i dont have we9 ps2 but if anyhas can u try cheers

Cheers dude ;)

I take it back your not lazy, well not as much as I thought :lol: ;)

Oh yes and also the folder with the red background pic inside is the option file :)

Last edited:
is there anything i can do to remedy the slow down. i think i saw a post saying that this is caused by the system update, unfotunately i wasnt aware there was away to avoid updating the system. therefore am i stuck with slowdown forever??

mattster12 said:
Cheers dude ;)

I take it back your not lazy, well not as much as I thought :lol: ;)

Oh yes and also the folder with the red background pic inside is the option file :)

Eheheh! Thanks.
Do you know what are the other b/g colors pictures?

@Only1Teves
Yes, balls included.

nothing in the thread helps.

when i select start on dev hook 0.22 it just goes back to the main psp screen (photo, music, video, game). should i be doing something else?

help appreciated.

It's pretty simple really. You don't even need to mess with DevHook or other loaders to run the UMD. You only need to run WAB VersionChanger to fool the system into thinking it is running 2.0 and then run the UMD as normal. There was talk a while back about this possibly causing hardware problems if you ever do update to 2.0 for real, but I'm not sure how that turned out.

I'm really into this now, can't put it down.

Yeah, it hasn't got many features, but it's Winning Eleven and like all the other games in the series, I'm used to it now, and it's amazing.

GOAL!!!

KOP_007 said:
I'm really into this now, can't put it down.

Yeah, it hasn't got many features, but it's Winning Eleven and like all the other games in the series, I'm used to it now, and it's amazing.

GOAL!!!

I couldn't agree more my friend. I go to bed with this game now.

...and to use protection.

PSP-Screen-Protector.gif

I actually prefer the PSP version to WE9 or PES5 on PS2.

I mean in terms of pure gameplay...

For me I JUST did a comparison play of WE8:JL(yes JLeague) PES5,WE9 and then WE9:UE

In terms of gameplay.

WE9:UE is the best. It's smooth always feels like theres an edge to it and is intense. It's my opion,but really i've played the WE series too much to not see how good the PSP vers is compared to the console vers.

The game does not have the master league doesnot have the editing and is missing ALL the stadiums but it can not be beat for pure gameplay. they've made an incredible playing game. handheld or not.

Thats what I think. I play WE9 PS2 more because its the entire package but parts of the game, and especially the fouling annoys me. On PSP its more fun, and way more intense. They need to add absolutely everything they can though next release:(

Well get Pro Evo 5 for the psp features to be increased master league is going to be included for those that "like" that feature tbh it does my head in.

ive edited mine it has kits init lol,your find the kits in 0-text then in first folder go down to about middle way i think and click on the folder the kits will be called newcastle-uni something or search newcastle enjoi

hoolicool said:
nothing in the thread helps.

when i select start on dev hook 0.22 it just goes back to the main psp screen (photo, music, video, game). should i be doing something else?

help appreciated.

ok...

what you need-
*psp v.1.50
*we9ue iso
*ppf patch for we9ue
*devhook v.0.21

plz try.

Back
Top Bottom