[PSP] Winning Eleven 9 Ubiquitous Evolution - September

Hi
Hi, First time poster here! just wondering if you could answer a question for me>
I have winning eleven 9 on my psp, and as you know there is no means of editing players apperences on the game, unfortuantly my ps2 is buggered so i cant edit the player apperences and transfer them across.
Is there another way of editing the apperences?

cowden_harley said:
snowball do you even play the game??? if you do it shouldnt take you long to rack up enough wen to buy them.

LOL!
The problem is that i cannot play it so much and every match i get 50 WEN. It means it takes 60 matches to unlock the balls.

Snowball said:
LOL!
The problem is that i cannot play it so much and every match i get 50 WEN. It means it takes 60 matches to unlock the balls.

Yo.

Have you played a league with 2 teams in?

You get something like 1500 WEN for winning it.

Can't complain with that much excess Wennage.

Scottio200 said:
I have just purchased an Analog Stick Armour Kit from Lik sang, cost me about £3.

These are replacement analog nubs for the psp, different sizes and better grips.

I have one installed now and it is much better than the origional one, it sticks out a bit more but i get much better controll, and its concaved so my thumb doesnt slip off the stick sll the time.

You get 5 in the pack, couldnt reccommend them enough, has really changed my psp experience

Cheers
Scottio

are these easy to install mate?? and do they interfere with the d-pad??

WEll they are very easy to install, your origional one will pull off and the other one goes in its place.

The down button is a little less accessable, but nothing major, you can still use it fine!! You get 5 different sizes so whichever one you like best will determin how accessable the down button is.

Cheers
Scottio

Scottio200 said:
WEll they are very easy to install, your origional one will pull off and the other one goes in its place.

The down button is a little less accessable, but nothing major, you can still use it fine!! You get 5 different sizes so whichever one you like best will determin how accessable the down button is.

Cheers
Scottio

yeah i was looking at these apparently they do the trick:)

anybody suprised about WE9 PSP sales. only sold 16,430 over the last week. i thought it would do huge numbers.

It's WE so I have to own it...but, I can understand if word of mouth with regards to the one player modes have damaged the game somewhat.

I just enjoy the football, but I am annoyed with the lack of cups and especially the edit mode which I see as a 'semi con' having to edit on the PS2 version.

i think peeps who have ps2 version just dont see a big attraction with the PSP version. no ML didnt help Konami.

off topic but You went istanbul. I just peeped your photo's. i going bimingham on saturday.

hello everyone im waiting for my winning eleven game to arrive just wanted to no if someone could help me with somthing. i downloaded the file which changes the language to english etc but how do u get it onto the game i have a usb cable to link my psp to my pc. i just dont no what to do with the files, could anyone help?

cheers
Liam

See Below (Taken from the downloads forum):

Hook you psp up to your PC via USB,

Goto USB Mode on PSP

Your PC should have it come up as new hardware if its first time doing this

Once the drivers are installed (Auto) goto my computer and it should be a removable drive, mine is I:\ for example.

Copy the foldier in the rar file to the SAVEDATA File on your PSP

Remove PSP from PC

Launch Game

Option File will Load!

ok obacoman,
use this guide i have made

1.GO TO A TORRENT SITE OR A PSP FORUM AND DOWNLOAD A PROGRAM CALLED UMD DUMPER

2.U MUST HAVE A BIG MEMORY STICK TO DO THIS THO SO WHEN U DUMPTED THE PROGRAM YOU CAN OPEN IT AND DLELTE THE UPDATE FILE SAVE IT

3.DOWNLOAD DEV HOOK 0.21 AND PUT IT IN A FILE CALLED iso

4. THEN RUN DEVHOOK

THIS SHOULD WORK

SORRY FOUND THIS ON PSPUPDATES ENJOY

Emmanuelle pspmexico has emailed us a method that you can use for playing games that require a system update which you definitely don’t want to.

You need:
– A PSP with 1.0 or 1.50 firmware which you don’t want to be updated.
– A game does not require system update to play. (Disc A)
– The game you want to play but requires a system update. (Disc B)

Method:
In the XMB interface, put Disc A into the PSP, then start the game. While in the white screen, swap Disc A with Disc B. Then the game will continue to load.

The timing is just like what we did in Swaploit.

This method has been confirmed by myself. So have fun!

Thanks to Emmanuelle pspmexico for the method and the email!

I'm sure obocaman knows all that, but the fact is he has a psp with firmware version 1.52! So he cannot run any homebrew games or applications watsoever on his psp.

kobashi said:
off topic but You went istanbul. I just peeped your photo's. i going bimingham on saturday.

A lot of people say Istanbul is a nasty crap hole - BUT IT ISN'T.

A lot of people say Birmingham is a nasty crap hole. ;-)

How do you transfer the kits. I tried to transfer the WEAmerica file, however all it transfer the player names etc but not the edited kits. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

only1tevez said:
ok obacoman,
use this guide i have made: ...
mattster12 said:
I'm sure obocaman knows all that, but the fact is he has a psp with firmware version 1.52! So he cannot run any homebrew games or applications watsoever on his psp.
KOP_007 said:
It really is above and beyond the cause to make to the tool for us even though he can't reap the benefits himself!

:lol:

Thanks to all u for worrying about me playing the game, but i'm planning to update the editor even if i assume i won't be able to play with edited kits...

It's just i'm a bit busy these days, but from monday on i'll have some spare time. So wait a few more days, i guess that probably it will be ready for the last weekend of the month...

:cheers:

Nice mate, really appreciate it ;) and wot KOP_007 said, the fact it won't benefit you at the moment and your still willing to do it is fantastic.

Hats off to ya sir! :applause:

i dont know i just use quick side to side movements cause in we it rocks \\:o/
cant wait 4 next week fifa 06 out,going cinema to see goal and maybe getting the we psp graphic studio :D :applause:

Sorry that i dont read the last 20 pages but i have a few questions :

- Is there any chance, to get a translation of the Options of this Game ? Would be nice to see, what i could change for a league.
- Is there a translation (even if someone writes down) for the Editor ?

I hope that someone will help me on that Problem. I think there wont be a translation patch like on the ps2, cause it will be impossible on the psp.

BTW : Here are some pics i made today for another board

ManU and Hannover 96 Home and Away Jersey
89mf.jpg
16mo.jpg

73ox.jpg
54zx.jpg

well basicly u should read the other pages but to keep u updated :lol:
obacoman the genius who created pes graphic studio is creating a new one JUST FOR WE9UE PSP he said it may come out around at the end of this mouth so maybe next week,when he does this i will be making kits and everything cause i love editing :D so at the moment no one can see whats in the fils let alone creating a patch for it so a patch will come out when the graphic studio is out so just be patient

Back
Top Bottom