[PSP] Winning Eleven 9 Ubiquitous Evolution - September

Mick100 said:
Is it possible to get an option file up date for the PSP without having to transfer it over from the PS2?
go to psp updates! and go to game saves, place the folder with the bin image in your saves folder! and hey presto!

played the game for the first time today and have to say it pretty impressive! only real let down is the lack of master league but apart from that is an enjoyable game, and seems quite easy to score, unlike the PS2 version!

One thing i will say is that my hands and fingers start hurting after only playing it for around 30 mins! not good!

3rd impressions.

It's still exciting to me.
Theres no novelty to it at all. it just pays like the PS2 vers with PSP controls.

I'm just kinda dissapointed that we get only 2 types of grass for one stadium. i would of liked a unlockable san siro or something else? has anyone gotten to see the files of this game?

gomincha said:
bring on graphic studio for we9ue!!
my life will be complete

So your life will be complete as soon as i get time to finish the new version... ;)

The good news are that it's pretty easy to edit, the encryption is the same as the ps2 version and there will be no need to increase the reserved space for the files -they already have enough even for more detailed kits-.

The bad news are that i won't have much time this week, that my psp is an european 1.52 one (that can't play backups) and that i won't be able to play with real kits on the go until someone hacks that firmware version. And that my life won't be complete until then.

But i guess those aren't bad news to you after all...

:lol:

OMFG!!!!!! Obocaman I fucking LOVE you dude. You are my hero :mrgreen:

Thanks for everthing dude, don't know what I'd do with out your tool. ;)

toonbarmy said:
played the game for the first time today and have to say it pretty impressive! only real let down is the lack of master league but apart from that is an enjoyable game, and seems quite easy to score, unlike the PS2 version!

One thing i will say is that my hands and fingers start hurting after only playing it for around 30 mins! not good!

I found that as well, I got a protector case outta Game and cos it's a bit more bulky gives you a better grip of it. Still have a problem with my eyes after a wee while of playing it as well tho.

gomincha said:
go to psp updates! and go to game saves, place the folder with the bin image in your saves folder! and hey presto!

where is game saves on that site??

On the league set-up menu, does anybody know which one is accumulated fatigue? i hate that so i wanna turn it off but at the minute its just guesswork!

I have a problem with saving an optionfile -> PSP hangs.
as I have FW 1.5 and don't want to update I have do boot the ISO from a loader (of course I own the original, as I do for all WE versions)
I do not use the FW changer -> maybe that's the problem...

Any help ?

If this question is too deep into piracy I'll edit it immediatly...

mattster12 said:
OMFG!!!!!! Obocaman I fucking LOVE you dude. You are my hero :mrgreen:

Thanks for everthing dude, don't know what I'd do with out your tool. ;)

Same here.

I love playing around with your tool, it provides me with so much pleasure.

Nice Work!

LegendKiller said:
On the league set-up menu, does anybody know which one is accumulated fatigue? i hate that so i wanna turn it off but at the minute its just guesswork!

It's the second option down from the difficulty setting ;)

Stringer Bell said:
I wanna ask, will you be able to edit PES5 too like WE9:UE?

Yes cos obocaman's tool should work on pes5 aswell, but we'll have to wait till it's released to be 100%. But I think we will :)

Hi guys,

i just came back from a working trip.
I've read last 2 pages of the forum but i've seen none posted his OPTION FILE.
I'm still looking for a version with WESHOP unlocked (at least the balls).

Could you help me?
I checked in www.pspupdates.com (as suggested above) but i've not found anything.
Thanks for help.

lol I've got everything unlocked apart from the balls, if you want it i'll upload it. Then you can unlock them yourself lazy :p :)

after playing it for a good while last night i think it's a great version of winning eleven but with a few reservations for me.

pros:

it's a perfect conversion with almost all the gameplay included

cons:

only the one stadium available
no commentary which makes the atmosphere a little flat
no player edit mode
the lack of an R2 button takes getting used to
the game is pretty much unplayable with the d-pad

mattster12 said:
lol I've got everything unlocked apart from the balls, if you want it i'll upload it. Then you can unlock them yourself lazy :p :)

Please do it :D

And how far am i form unlock the balls, using your save file?
Thanks!

mattster12 said:
Yes cos obocaman's tool should work on pes5 aswell, but we'll have to wait till it's released to be 100%. But I think we will :)

I hope it does...because i can't play patched PES on my PS2...so playing patched PES on the PSP will be nice.

Snowball said:
Please do it :D

And how far am i form unlock the balls, using your save file?
Thanks!

Ok here is my OF with everything unlocked apart from balls, I chose to unlock the last 3000 item as no-one had done it. So I was hoping for it to unlock editing in game, but no it just unlocked more celebrations :( Now there are 750 WEN extra aswell, and it is based on the OF that can be found on pspupdates ;)

If you unlock the balls upload it for me :D

http://dl6.rapidshare.de/files/5325979/4951919/ULJM050330007000.rar

Yeah, nice one obocaman.

The game is great, even if it is a little bare bonesm but with our enhancements, it will tak on a hole new level.

...the dpad really is starting to annoy me though. It just doesn't work for WE. I refuse to move to the stick, I never ever will, ever..ever...ever...echo... echo...eto...eto'o...

edit: I apologise for the spelling in that first sentence. 'bonesm', 'tak', 'hole'...I'm to lazy to change it but not to lazy to write a whole new paragraph about it.

mattster12 said:
Ok here is my OF with everything unlocked apart from balls, I chose to unlock the last 3000 item as no-one had done it. So I was hoping for it to unlock editing in game, but no it just unlocked more celebrations :( Now there are 750 WEN extra aswell, and it is based on the OF that can be found on pspupdates ;)

If you unlock the balls upload it for me :D

http://dl6.rapidshare.de/files/5325979/4951919/ULJM050330007000.rar

Thanks for your help, mate.
I cannot believe there's no one that unlocked the BALLS yet.

Com'on guys....help us!! Post your option file please.

only1tevez said:
obacoman use the wab changer on pspupdates it makes your psp think its 1.50 not 2

Ahhh if only it were that simple, see all wabs version changer does is trick the PSP into thinking it's running a different firmware version. This enables you to launch UMD's which require later firmware versions. But to be able to actually get the version changer working you need a 1.0 or 1.5 version psp, cos they're the only ones that can use homebrew applications ;) So he wouldn't even be able to get it working in the first place :(

obocaman said:
So your life will be complete as soon as i get time to finish the new version... ;)

The good news are that it's pretty easy to edit, the encryption is the same as the ps2 version and there will be no need to increase the reserved space for the files -they already have enough even for more detailed kits-.

The bad news are that i won't have much time this week, that my psp is an european 1.52 one (that can't play backups) and that i won't be able to play with real kits on the go until someone hacks that firmware version. And that my life won't be complete until then.

But i guess those aren't bad news to you after all...

:lol:
Thanks for the great news, its like christmas and my birthday rolled into one!:)

i think the game is good but the controller of psp is poor, there's no L2/R2 button and the analog control is not good to control and the psp make my hands tired easy (hard to hold and control).

I have just purchased an Analog Stick Armour Kit from Lik sang, cost me about £3.

These are replacement analog nubs for the psp, different sizes and better grips.

I have one installed now and it is much better than the origional one, it sticks out a bit more but i get much better controll, and its concaved so my thumb doesnt slip off the stick sll the time.

You get 5 in the pack, couldnt reccommend them enough, has really changed my psp experience

Cheers
Scottio

Back
Top Bottom