[PSP] Winning Eleven 9 Ubiquitous Evolution - September

"when i select start on dev hook 0.22 it just goes back to the main psp screen (photo, music, video, game). should i be doing something else?

help appreciated."

yeah.
click on the umd icon.
it's called system load.

make sure the following directory is in the root of your mem card

PSP
UMDEMULATOR

makes sure the iso file of winning eleven is in the following directory

UMDEMULATOR\ISO

make sure you have the following directories in the PSP/GAME directory

DEVHOOK
DEVHOOK%
UMDEMULATOR
UMDEMULATOR%

then run the game by selecting the devhook icon on you psp memcard.

that works for me.

Could you guys please stop talking about that ISO stuff in here? This includes UMD Emulator and devhook and things. Thanks.

Finally got to play this game on psp.

Initially quite dissapionted, after the novelty had worn off i found myself, being anoyyed with the blur, and difficult using the d-pad.

Now after a day, i've switched to the analod pad, and don't even notice the blur.

I think it is really dificult to score, i've foind myslef playing losing on 2 star., much practice needed.

Looking forward to Pro Evo with english menus and can then get more from the game.

Liking it more and more.

:D

Hi guys,
With a friend of mine tried to play Wireless with WE9UE, but I couldn't do it! For some reason, my psp (japanese) doesn't see his one (also japanese) if he's hosting a game, and vice versa. Anyone with the same problem? Does I ignore some setting? We created the profile and all.
Please, help me!
A

I updated the OF on pspsupdates.

-Almsost all transfer
-Some BackNumbers
-Squad of EPL, Bundesliga, Ligue1,SerieA and LaLiga

-Tactics of Clubs and NATIONALS (Not Only Formation, TACTICS )
4-3-1-2
Milan, ITALY, Schalke, Hamburg, Celtic,
4-1-3-2
RealMadrid, SWEDEN, CZECH, Newcastle, Leverkusen,
4-3-3Barcelona, Chelsea, ManchesterUnited, Ajax, PSV, Lyon, NETHERLAND,
AZ, Feyenoord, Porto, ENGLAND, Charlton, Dortmund, Olympiakos,
4-4-2 flat
Juventus, Arsenal, Inter, Fiolentina, Valencia, Sevilla,
AtleticoMadrid, PSG, Villareal, Palermo, Tottenham, UKRAINE,
4-4-2 diamond
Bayern, Bremen, GERMANY,
4-1-4-1
Liverpool, Bolton, Everton,
others
BRASIL, ARGENTINA,MEXICO, GREECE,
Roma, Udinese, Espanol, Betis

URL: http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...D61LQ4KFIBQM6LE

yuyazan said:
I updated the OF on pspsupdates.

-Almsost all transfer
-Some BackNumbers
-Squad of EPL, Bundesliga, Ligue1,SerieA and LaLiga

-Tactics of Clubs and NATIONALS (Not Only Formation, TACTICS )
4-3-1-2
Milan, ITALY, Schalke, Hamburg, Celtic,
4-1-3-2
RealMadrid, SWEDEN, CZECH, Newcastle, Leverkusen,
4-3-3Barcelona, Chelsea, ManchesterUnited, Ajax, PSV, Lyon, NETHERLAND,
AZ, Feyenoord, Porto, ENGLAND, Charlton, Dortmund, Olympiakos,
4-4-2 flat
Juventus, Arsenal, Inter, Fiolentina, Valencia, Sevilla,
AtleticoMadrid, PSG, Villareal, Palermo, Tottenham, UKRAINE,
4-4-2 diamond
Bayern, Bremen, GERMANY,
4-1-4-1
Liverpool, Bolton, Everton,
others
BRASIL, ARGENTINA,MEXICO, GREECE,
Roma, Udinese, Espanol, Betis

URL: http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...D61LQ4KFIBQM6LE

This link is dead. Anyone know if there has been any progress on tools?

i tried new GraphicStudio.

report:
kit and face of we9 isnt useful.
abdoard worked.
and i dont know which studium is used in game, therere many studiums...

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this, or if it is a carryover from the PS2 version, but there's a bug whereby red cards by player do not register in the side stats screen in league mode. The total is displayed, but none of the players on any of the sides have them in their listing.

Hardly a game killer, but unusual to find something that glaring in a KCET release.

KOP_007 said:
Where is the adboards in the PSP AFS?

Ta.

about 9600-9699 of Data0.Afs.
you can find 13 adsxx.Bin, but you can only see 2 of them in game.
SanSiro & DelleAlpi`s ads cant be seen.

ball bmp of we9 isnt useful.
ball, kit & face has problem of transparency.

ill try league emblem tomorrow.

A couple of caveats: I don't (yet) have WE9 for the consoles, so my impressions are based on a comparison with PES4. Also, I don't have broadband so can't speak to the online stuff.

it's Winning Eleven in your pocket. That alone makes it pretty much worth the recommendation. Gameplay is excellent as you'd expect (for me it seems to be the best of the series anywhere) It seems to have all the animations, etc. in the bigger versions.

That said, Konami did take out a lot of the modes and othe niceties we're used to on the consoles. I can understand the lack of ML, but no cup mode? WTF were they thinking? There's also only two stadiums, no weather effects, etc. if that sort of thing really bothers you - it hasn't mattered to me all that much.

The other gripe everyone has is about the limited camera views. There is no "Wide" view, and the longest you can zoom out is roughly equivalent to the default in PES4. But, you do have the benefit of a wider screen and I've found that after a few matches you'll feel right at home, even if you normally play the consoles on "wide."

There is some slight slowdown in the box at times, but nothing that is all that troublesome. Running it at a higher clock speed is supposed to cure this anyway (but at present there's not a way to run off the UMD with a higher speed as Fastloader doesn't support it and its successor won't work with UMDs yet).

It's a maddening game to try and rate. It would get a solid 10 in terms of gameplay, but has to take a huge hit in my book for the missing modes of play. After a while it seems kind of pointless to keep competing in League modes unless you can finish top-of-the-table. And forget about simulating the world cup.

Finally, obviously it's all in Japanese and there is no patch available (or forthcoming I believe) for the menus. Most of it should be old hat if you've played the series long enough, but it is still a chore interpreting player ratings, setting detailed strategy, etc. Even picking sides can be tough as the logos are very small and the text for all the licesnsed sides is in Japanese and can't be edited.

I'd recommend it without hesitation, but would suggest waiting a few weeks for PES5 just for the English translation.

HTH

I have used the translation patch and it has made a big difference. I kept getting fed up with never getting to the second ball and the cpu always get's their first so i thought i would try different formations to see if it made a difference, but still the same. I then thought i would change the position of a few players(midfield and attack) and it seems to me that i am getting to the loose ball more now and have more space in the middle of the park and upfront. I have kept it like this and played about 10 games now in the league on 3* and i am enjoying the game now. It may just be the way I play but it may help others.

Damo

I need tips on headers! Why is it that my opponents always seem to score headers but I think I've only scored one header in two seasons??!!! GGRRR! Oh and another question. I bought the 6 stars option but the 6th star doesn't appear in the options menu? Do I have to start a new league to set this option??

P.S Cheers for the translation patch mattster12. Nice work fella!

Last edited by a moderator:
newbie here, not new to games - though not too technically oriented. anyway, pro evo isnt a game ive played, but one of the types of game ive considered getting for my PSP since i saw the 'ubiquitous evolution' preorder appear on sites. generally ive always imported games, but waiting for the UK edition of pro evo 5 in hope that some of the slow-down issues and menu clarity things are cleared up. Q is this really, are there any online reviews for european or UK version(s) of the game that people can point out - the ps2 version and the japanese edition are causing it to be difficult to find reviews for the newb... thanks.

hey, newbie to the site...

does anyone know if the SUPER CANCEL move is available on psp?

this(to me) is such a big part of the game, and im finding the game to be not as fulfilling without it.

pls help.:)

gracias

no, i dont believe it [-( ...it cant be true, why would they do this to me?!!!!

please they got the cup mode, the master leagure, but please no, not the SUPER CANCEL!!

i heard a rumour that it is possible through the analogue pad, any truth in that? (please let there be truth in that![-o<

The master league has been super cancelled and there is a rumour that the rumour about the analog super cancel is a rumour

Back
Top Bottom