Project Gotham Racing 4 (Xbox360)

You closed my thread saying I was selling my Wii :lol:

I'm selling for £27.50 which includes recorded delivery, it's the Asian version but fully in English. Interested?

Can we have a buy/sell/trade section? I think it might work well.

I must have been in a bad mood that day ;)

25 quid normal first class and you have a deal ;)

I must have been in a bad mood that day ;)

25 quid normal first class and you have a deal ;)

£26.50 then? I don't like sending anything worth money through normal first class because Royal Mail are shite and will probably lose it. It'd be £25 for the game and £1.50 to cover the padded envelope and £1.40 RD postage?

£26.50 then? I don't like sending anything worth money through normal first class because Royal Mail are shite and will probably lose it. It'd be £25 for the game and £1.50 to cover the padded envelope and £1.40 RD postage?

Deal Noel

I still prefer Forza 2, great game and I love the car clans and that. Just wish they'd make an extra 102 tracks for it...

They should make lots more tracks for Forza and make the game move a bit quicker... plus the damage model from DiRT is pretty good. You should be able to write off your car if you have a bad accident or have a puncture if you run over Debris etc...

So is it worth me getting this? Noone on here seems to love it as much as the previous two. I got very bored with Forza 2 - it was too simulated for me, it felt slow too. I traded it for Orange Box so now I need a racer.

Gran Turismo 5 "The Ultimate Driving Simulation" :D
[Rant]:shock:If you even THINK this is the case then you have absolutely NO idea on what a proper simulation is.... Polyphony Digital has no idea on how to produce one... otherwise the cars wouldnt handle the same since Gran Turismo 2 on the PlayStation 1!!! Also damage? They could produce some kind of Generic Crash Engine which would be good enough but OH NO they dont even try it! If thats what you call an ultimate driving simulator then I would hate to see what your idea of a Football Simulator is.... oh hang on you probably love PES2008 as well :) [/Rant] But seriously PGR 4 is awesome... in fact even this is better than Gran Turismo :) 'Runs away!

So is it worth me getting this? Noone on here seems to love it as much as the previous two. I got very bored with Forza 2 - it was too simulated for me, it felt slow too. I traded it for Orange Box so now I need a racer.
Mate I still play this and Forza 2 a lot! I know Forza 2 is heavily sim orientated but thats the great thing about it! You cant just drive like a nutter like you can in PGR....

I still rock out on PGR4 and love the game! its awesome and is a great alternative to Forza 2 for those of us who get stuck and bored on that game from time to time. Get It Now! im sure we will have some Monday Night PGR Bashing soon.... well once im online ill have a go!

[Rant]:shock:If you even THINK this is the case then you have absolutely NO idea on what a proper simulation is.... Polyphony Digital has no idea on how to produce one... otherwise the cars wouldnt handle the same since Gran Turismo 2 on the PlayStation 1!!! Also damage? They could produce some kind of Generic Crash Engine which would be good enough but OH NO they dont even try it! If thats what you call an ultimate driving simulator then I would hate to see what your idea of a Football Simulator is.... oh hang on you probably love PES2008 as well :) [/Rant] But seriously PGR 4 is awesome... in fact even this is better than Gran Turismo :) 'Runs away!

:lmao::lmao: sorry man but that was why i posted my comment, for someone to have a big rant , the think about PES2008 made me literally crack up, i HATE it but PGR is a very good game more indepth with gameplay than GT but GT has amazingly good graphics:shock: (also my bro is a big GT fan:) he got GT1 when he was 17 or something and loved it :lmao: he hasnt considered changing and thats what makes the PS3 the must buy for me or else im cant use the tv for it:()

Back
Top Bottom