Project Gotham Racing 4 (Xbox360)

I never played PGR3 so cannot really compare. Played MSR, PGR and PGR2 loads though. weather does make a difference and I am loving this game.

Only thing I find annoying is how people always ram into you when playing online. some people don't even bother trying to brake!

We need to set up a room and play Bulldog and Cat and Mouse

them 2 modes are a right laugh, i was playing them both for most of the day yesterday

What are those modes Coopz?

I'm still waiting for the posties to get mine to me :(

Bulldog is on an open track and you have a fox and the rest are hares, once you catch a hare he becomes a fox and the winner is the last hare

Cat and Mouse is a team game where one member on each team is in a bottom class car (mouse) and we have to try and get our mouse over the line first by protecting it and stopping there mouse

both are brilliant :)

I bought Forza 2 and only played it a few times. I was crap at it and it was just too serious for me. I LOVED all the PGR games though, great fun!

This game is ace! ive spent practically all weekend on it and I love it! its great to play a non-serious Arcade racer. I am doing the gotham career and ive got quite far on it.

Seriously with this and Forza 2 being the serious side of things who the heck needs that other game? you know the one with rubbish AI and awful physics! (oh yes I love Physics!)

I'm not liking how much they've simplified the handling... Reminded me of Colin McRae (which I thoroughly hate). But that might be because I've been given an "easy" (apparently) car.

Graphics etc. look great but I'm disappointed that the handling is so different. I am enjoying it though.

STILL not had any post, I can't remember receiving post in AGES now! I'm very much pissed off right now.

I've just been out and I've seen postmen everywhere - but none have come down my road. I've been waiting on two parcels for a week, one for a week and a half and one for three weeks. One postman a few miles away was leaning up against a fence with his bag next to him watching the kids over the road, just sat there for ten minutes doing nothing. I was so fucking tempted to walk up to him and say "are you holding your own personal strike action or are you just a fucking paedo?"

Sorry, I sympathise with the postmen, but not the complete cunts who are missing us out for no apparent reason. It's been a week without post now, either they're all still on unofficial strike (in which case sack the cunts, for fuck's sake, this isn't on), or they've all died.

I've heard the scouse postmen have been watching the evo web forums and laughing at people in and around the Liverpool area who are awaiting games through the post :lol:

Our usual fella is Greek, he doesn't even understand "where do I sign" so I doubt he'll understand "USELESS FUCKING CUNT".

I've had my noiseBox 360 for about 2 months now i guess and i only just stumbled across the PGR4 demo on my HD a couple of days ago :mryellow: . I like the cockpit view from inside the Lambo - nice engine sound too. I bought FM2, which i quite like actually, as part of the original bundle. Does PGR4 have damage though?

My first dabble in photomode for PGR4.

Audi R8 in Quebec:

Click Here for Hi-Res
audir81smallux0.jpg

Click Here for Hi-Res
audir82smallde1.jpg

They are taken directly from photomode, I would imagine the AA is upped for the shot but it does look like that in-game. No enhancements were made using photoshop etc.

Back
Top Bottom