Project Gotham Racing 4 (Xbox360)

When you are in photomode it is (A) to save to the 360 and (X) to upload to PGRNations.com. From PGRNations you can download to your PC. You MUST upload to PGRNations from photomode, you can't do it from your gallery in PGR4.

Last edited:
When you are in photomode it is (A) to save to the 360 and (X) to upload to PGRNations.com. From PGRNations you can download to your PC. You MUST upload to PGRNations from photomode, you can't do it from your gallery in PGR4.

Thanks, and do you have to have a Gold account, or will silver do?

Thanks! :D

Ummm I am not sure on the Gold/Silver thing. I guess there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to upload images using a silver account.

Edit: I have just asked one of the developers, will let you know the response.

Last edited:
I have a couple on my friends list, but I am also active on their forums. I am not privvy to any special information, nothing like that!

A review I read said the performance balance between cars and bikes was so off that theres no point in using a car. Has anyone noticed this?

I loved PGR3 when I had my 360, this looks like some more of the same/excellent.

At first I was shocked at the handling (just tried driving in multiplayer on snow and it was literally a waste of time, there was no way to handle the car). But after a week with it I absolutely love it.

I think the bikes and the cars are pretty even actually. In the cars you're a bit slower but better for cornering, on a bike you've got to brake a lot earlier during which time a car can overtake. And if you're good then you'll be able to win with either.

PGR4 has arrived at my house, I'm pretty excited about playing it :) Might catch a few of you online.

Nice 1! hope its a strong one. I recommend you get PGR4 mate its great fun thus far. I loved chucking my favourite Mercedes Sideways round every corner and wheelspinning as I boot the throttle hard!

Lads I recommend giving the CLK DTM AMG a go!

The difference between cars on the first few career races is quite large. Found it quite annoying that, unless I chose the bike, the first championship meant I had crap cars which couldn't catch the computer if I was going at full speed.

And the Jaguar D type is a load of shit :) Fast, drifts but drifts TOO much!

The difference between cars on the first few career races is quite large. Found it quite annoying that, unless I chose the bike, the first championship meant I had crap cars which couldn't catch the computer if I was going at full speed.

And the Jaguar D type is a load of shit :) Fast, drifts but drifts TOO much!
That type D got on my nerves mate. I am so glad I got to grips with it and won the championship! Im quite far into the game, im now at the master level on Gotham Career mode and now into the supercars section. Its awesome! those buggers are fast! the only trouble is stopping them! I also like how heavy rain affected areas of the track cause you to Aquaplane just like in real life if you were going to fast.

Ummm I am not sure on the Gold/Silver thing. I guess there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to upload images using a silver account.

Edit: I have just asked one of the developers, will let you know the response.

Thanks! :applause:

Loving the game, playing arcade mode :)

Only online play is linked to a gold membership, you should be good to go with regards to photo/replay uploads.

Running out of patience with this game, the early cars are utter shit and feel like I'm driving tanks! Trying to do cone challenges when you have to pretend you're playing FIFA and turn your car two seconds before you need to really sucks. It's a racing game and you get given shitty cars with slow handling. Not the best way to entice someone into sticking with the game.

mhhh, i worked my way up pretty fast to the top cars. took me maybe 2 or 3 hours of playing till i got the big bangers. but that's career mode, not arcade.

and that sort of "climb the ladder" is pretty common in every racegame, except for the real die hard sims like GTR or Gran Prix Legends

All games these days are best played online

no single player can keep me entertained for long because its either repeptive or the AI just aint upto it

Running out of patience with this game, the early cars are utter shit and feel like I'm driving tanks! Trying to do cone challenges when you have to pretend you're playing FIFA and turn your car two seconds before you need to really sucks. It's a racing game and you get given shitty cars with slow handling. Not the best way to entice someone into sticking with the game.

You must just keep picking shit cars mate.

I'm actually loving this game, playing Arcade mode currently!

I mean, I got PGR3 with my XBox360, my first game... and also my first time playing XBox/PGR. And I kinda hated it... I tried for ages, but couldn't get used to the handling.

But PGR4, just feels so different (or maybe I am used to the 360 controller) and much better! I only got like 5 Gamer Points on PGR3 lol! And I'm on 200+ on this already.

Tried and tried to get to like this game but it's just boring to me. Roads are so thin that even with good cars it's just stupid and feels like you HAVE to take the recommended driving line because there IS NO other line. I used to love PGR2 but this just doesn't give me the same excitement that did. Time to get rid of it now while I can get something for it I reckon.

Should have Forza 2 delivered on Monday, I think I'll prefer that to PGR4.

Tried and tried to get to like this game but it's just boring to me. Roads are so thin that even with good cars it's just stupid and feels like you HAVE to take the recommended driving line because there IS NO other line. I used to love PGR2 but this just doesn't give me the same excitement that did. Time to get rid of it now while I can get something for it I reckon.

Should have Forza 2 delivered on Monday, I think I'll prefer that to PGR4.

I will buy it off ya

I will buy it off ya

You closed my thread saying I was selling my Wii :lol:

I'm selling for £27.50 which includes recorded delivery, it's the Asian version but fully in English. Interested?

Can we have a buy/sell/trade section? I think it might work well.

Back
Top Bottom