Problems?

Yes, but you have "Mii Codes" (which is like having an email address basically), so if someone gives you your Mii code and then gets an online game, you can ask them for their friend code via a Mii message.

A brief look at the Mii system is HERE.

I want more Miimails - if you get one in the night, when you wake up the disc drive is pulsing with blue light. It's like having a super-duper-futuristic mailbox. Forget the games, all I want is to see that blue flashing light in the morning. Send me Miimails damnit! :(

Last edited:
Again, I hate starting a new thread for one question, so I'll post it here... Just a quick suggestion.

The profile options include a space for your Gamertag and a space for your PS-tag. I've recently got a Wii, which has a Wiicode tag kind of thing - could that be implemented as well? Good idea or bad idea?

I'll add it to the list of things to do when I get chance. Should it just be called "Mii Code"?

Just switched the Wii on to triple-check - the Wii refers to it as a "Wii Number" (how imaginative). The format is XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX (numbers only).

Last edited:
Added and edited the template too so it will appear on the left with your gamertag/team etc.

Woohoo, look at me with my fancy new online identifier! :D

Although it's not really a "Wii Name", more a "Wii Number"... :freak:

I still have no idea what Phoenix Suns is, sounds like a cult. :|

But I get that occasionally, where smilies/graphics are the total wrong ones. I've seen an avatar on here blow up to be a 1280x960 JPG that I was looking at in another tab, and I've got a bookmark or two that have swapped icons over the years and I've no idea why... My Hotmail bookmark has an icon that says "GM"... :eh:

The internet is just magic, that's all.

Yes - it is all magic :)

JB, just in case you appear in Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and the Phoenix Suns come up....

phoenix_suns.gif

Phoenix Suns are a NBA team. One of their most famous players was Charles Barkley:

charles-barkley.jpg

Knarls Barkley, I thought he did that "Crazy" song?!

EDIT: It says "Charles Barkley" now, the internet has gone mental!!

;)

UH-OH! The old problem is back! Remember this?

When I view the forum index, I'm shown that the "Future Winning Eleven: PS3!!! discuss" thread has a new post by lionel_messias. When I click the thread, the last post I see is by world`soccer, posted several minutes before. So I have no way of seeing the new post, and the forum icon stays "lit up".

EDIT: And now, as used to happen, aussiepesfan has posted (which can be seen starting page 21) and the post between world`soccer's and aussiepesfan's is impossible to find. You only know that lionel_messias has posted in there at 11:46am by looking at his profile and "past posts".

Last edited:
One of our members is still set to a board-wide ignore and we cant change it, sorry for that little glitch but you just gotta live with it

One of our members is still set to a board-wide ignore and we cant change it, sorry for that little glitch but you just gotta live with it

That sounds like a neat feature. Would drive someone bonkers though if no one replies to their posts and their talking to themselves.

It's only used as a last resort for special types, shall we say.

Anyway, JB, you'll be glad to know that an update has been released in the last week or so that actually addresses the original problem that you've just noticed again. :) I should get round to applying the update soon but there's a few things that get changed so I need to clear enough time to allow for things going wrong.

Haha, if you change your name to that then it will be easy to spot El-Diejabreakz when he comes back - he'll reply to everything you say with "no problem Vomito#10"...

can you please change my login name from csaunders to gomito#10

will all of my posts then reflect gomito#10 as the poster?

They will all change once the change name button is pressed by me mate

Back
Top Bottom