PRO EVO WEB LEAGUE SEASON 1 (check out end of 1st post for league Table)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: EVO WEB LEAGUE SEASON 1 (check out end of 1st post for league Table)

thanks lads...those games were really tight bojangles i blame my defender for leting that ball run past him....i also noticed that kluivert was onside for my goal....neva mind got some really good results apart from my loss to you:

won 3-1 at home versus man utd (evo- christoph)
drew 0-0 away to man utd(evo_christoph)
won 3-0 at home versus parlemo(evo_ma)
won 5-0 away versus parlemo(evo_ma)
drew 0-0 away versus villareal(evo_shankly)
won 1-0 home versus villareal(evo_shankly)

drew 0-0 away to dortmund(bojangles) tight match!!! loved it
lost 1-0 at home to dortmund(bojangles) another class game!!

won 3-0 at home versus sevilla(DB_10)
won 3-2 away versus sevilla (DB_10)- this was one hell of a match i went 2-0 up and was playing comfortably....i think DB_10 changed his tactics and exploited my RB making foward runs cos both goals were counter attacks from that position clever stuff....but Aimar was red hot and scored a hat trick. i'll be posting all my home results to deacon brown i hope everyone posts their home results too. i have all the results both home and away written down so i know the other ones as well might be on again at 10:30.

Sorry guys after falling alseep at about 9:30 my misses woke me up and made me go to bed :(

So will be on today when i get home at about 5:30 and then on again after my Team totenham beat bolton tonight.

Also How do u guys think the league is going atm?

What do u think could be changed?

I know its early and i think the league is going very well, but some of u might not be happy so let me know.

I can see Adriano is top with 18 goals in 9 games and im sure he playes every game.

Last edited:

I think the league is wicked. Had good games so far, although I lost 4, but it was fun. Fair play, no dribblings, just good football. The posts were correct too, it just seems that some people are hard to catch online. I hope that we can play all matches and not that some people signed in, but then don´t bother or have a lack of confidence after they have lost 10 or so. That´s the worst to happen, but we´ll see.

I shall be on at about 6:00 UK time, so I hope I can play somebody.

Shankly: I really had to go yesterday, but maybe you´re on tonight, so I can play my homegame against you.

Well thanks newblood, some people have said they are not happy with the teams but in all fairness i still believe its how u play with teams and not always the team.

Im thinking already for next season, i would like to have 2 divisions of 14 teams (if that meany people still want to play.) Im im looking at getting some freebies so winners and runners up get prizes (gemas, free tickets to concerts etc etc)

newblood8 said:
Shankly: I really had to go yesterday

No worries, see you tonight maybe.

I think the league is going well so far, there are always going to be people complaining about not being the best teams but that is just like in real life when people complain that Chelsea and Man Utd can buy all the best players. I beleive that playing with a good team can make a bad player appear slightly better, but a good player will be able to win with most teams.

I would like to see two leagues eventually, because then more players would have something to play for. Also maybe we can suggest ways of deciding who gets which teams for next year. Do we say that the team that finishes top gets first pick, 2nd gets second pick, and so on? which would keep the status quo, or do we say, the Champion gets to defend the league with his first choice, but then the bottom teams get to pick first, to give them a better chance? Or do you devise a tottally random draw, or a draft so that if your name is picked out the hat first you get first pick, this would require a lot of trust in Deacon or whoever would do the draw, but I personally would have no problems with it.

Once again, thanks for setting up the league Deacon, it is much appreciated..

Deacon Brown said:
I can see Adriano is top with 18 goals in 9 games and im sure he playes every game.
lol... deacon u should pay attention to my pm... there r some doubled results in ur league site (ie. look at inter matches). trust me plz

and about the teams... i dont blame mine even if i dislike it, but i think its very different playing with inter or palermo, u must change a lot ur playing style.... but we play just for fun, so never mind!

yddaki i read ur pm m8, im not sure why i put 2 results in like that.

I cant change it now coz im at work and can't remopte to my PC becyuase i did not turn it on this morning. So will have to change it when i get home later.

If you guys see anything like this pm me or post here so i am aware of it and can change it.

hmmm thinking about it i was trying to sort out the rounds last night and i think thats where it messed up becuase i noticed it did make a few dupe results but i thought i deleted them.

Bloody thing lol will change it 1st thing when i get home, I need to play a league match coz im getting very jelouse of u lot playing.

So who will be on tonight and ready to have tottenham rain on there defence?

Deacon Brown said:
I cant change it now coz im at work and can't remopte to my PC becyuase i did not turn it on this morning. So will have to change it when i get home later.
no probs
Deacon Brown said:
So who will be on tonight and ready to have tottenham rain on there defence?
i probably wont be online, coz ill have just finished waterpolo training at that time... and its very hard playing pes crying because of the pool chlorine :)

I will probably be on when I get back from work, so 6:30 onwards. I need to get my season back on track and remember how to score goals.

With regards to the 'weak team' argument, I personally think it makes the league more exciting.
Being a weaker team, I do find it frustrating, but at the same time it gives more incentive to try and pull off a shock.
Conversely, those who do have A-list teams, I think that they are under more pressure. If they can't win with an amazing team then they are going to be embarrassed!

Long live the underdog!

shanklyforever said:
Long live the underdog!
sure... in fact im more "excited" to play with psg in a pesfan champions league than playing roma (that, im repeating i know, i personally dont like)

Yeah shankly, you say it. Shankly beat me with Villareal yesterday, although I was 2:1 up. Well done, mate.

Deacon, I´ll be online tonight from 6 till 7 UK time. Yesterday a few of the guys here played on the 4th English server, friendly lobby. I think I´ll go there tonight again. It´s a good place.

Ok kewl

I don't like playing friendlys with my team mainly because people be come used to how you play.

I was meant to go gym tonight but coz spurs are on i will give it a miss, so will be on the last server and last lobby if any of u want to have a crack at me spurs defence.

As regards to people playing with A list teams, i have found it hard playing with top team now becuase i find myself trying to do stupid things with the stars. While when i play with my under dog teams (as shankly calls them) I find i play more of a team game. That is why im looking forward t winning the league with spurs this season then i will move to stuttgart for next season.

As regards to people playing with A list teams, i have found it hard playing with top team now becuase i find myself trying to do stupid things with the stars. While when i play with my under dog teams (as shankly calls them) I find i play more of a team game. That is why im looking forward t winning the league with spurs this season then i will move to stuttgart for next season.

I think it adds a certain amount of tactics to how people play. Playing with inter i feel i have to win every game ( or atleast the majority) yet when i played evo_dream with rangers he changed to a more defensive setup and i found it really hard to combat. Made it a really good game. And as for Adriano, he scored 5 against rangers so that beefed up his goal tally. Other then that its been fairly balenced with veron, vd meydy, gonzalez, jannetti, martins and recoba getting the other goals. Looking forward to having a few more matches tonight.

And as you posted deacon teh results need checking, ive only played 6 (w4d1L1) not 9 :D

Has anyone else had problems connecting to certain players? I was trying to play evo_ma all yesterday and kept getting 'Unable to Connect to Opponent' message after proceeding from the match configuration screen. We must have tried about 20 times throughout the day, both trying to host, but it never worked. I managed to play everyone else with no problems. Just wanted to know if anyone else experienced this?

sorry about the results mistake guys im not sure what i did

I will sort it all later.

Can't wait to play u big dogs, sao paulo is doing well

mrbojanglescdcfc said:
Has anyone else had problems connecting to certain players?

I had exactly the same thing happen with _ma. Unable to connect to opponent.

I did notice that on the 'arrows', _ma's indicator was in fact blank, so perhaps his/her connection was having an off-day.

On that note, does mine show as green? I'm curious to know if anyone had any lag problems while playing me? I get paranoid my connection lags for people, which I don't want.

i didnt have any lag and it was green shankly, great connection. How about mine?

newblood had a bit lof lag with me, and i did with him. He had 2 yellow connections. Hoping that it was more his side as the other games ive played away have all been great. I Turn everything off and have a 1mb upload connection so it should be decent enough

hey everyone. Ive had real trouble getting onto this site for the past week! Has anybody else?

Anyway ill be online later tonite, so ill check if any of you are around and hopefully get some games played

BTW, how do we submit results?
And do we play away and home legs bacck to back

Last edited:

ayzee you have to PM me the results with who scored if u are the home team, the home team hosts the match and they must not have anything else using the connection (as we want all games to be lag free).

I will then update the league table and then u can have a look at it in my sig.

I do get load problems sometimes but it hink its coz the league i so popular that everyone want to read and have a look at it. lol

Strange enough tik, on the first match your arrows were yellow. For the second match they were green. I guess sometimes you can´t explain. I played Evo_442 and it was ace. I played one game against Shankly yesterday and it was perfect in both halfs. I´m on 2meg with a cable straight to my router, but I´m never online with my PC when I play Pro Evo online.

Ayzee, I´ll be online tonight. Probably on the 4th English server, friendly lobby. Or just search for "evo" and you´ll see who is online. Mostly people are in different lobbies.

i dont mean to gloat or put anyone down but i played evo_ma yesterday and comfortably beat him 3-0 and 5-0 respectively.....i obviously have a better team but what the hell is the guy doing turning all his trategies on at once..i swaer half of the time your players were running around clueless...take a tip from me know which strategies u want to use mate it will hel p your game a bit. I guess im the only one who had games with him without any disconections or lag.

Thanks guys, that's good to know then. I only have 512 connection (I think that's 256 upload?). But anyway I'm with BT, and I think they are good, they are the Daddy when it comes to phone lines in Britain, so I expect it should be reliable!

I didn't have any lag issues with anyone, it's all good so far.

Only 3.5 hours till i leave home and play my 1st league match. woooooohooo

anyone wanna game? im online now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom