PRO EVO WEB LEAGUE SEASON 1 (check out end of 1st post for league Table)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: EVO WEB LEAGUE SEASON 1 (check out end of 1st post for league Table)

lol piratecowboy , i also took a well deserved point of fred. drew 1-1(Home). i got hamered 4-0(AWAY) lol

have pmed Deacon of my home result, and likewise for fred

heheeh i lsot to evo_442 at home, but i gave to him 4-0 away. hehehe

im 8 games played
5 win
2 tied
1 loss

im lovin it.

game 01
Evo_Pirate [Deportivo] 0 x 0 EvoFredGavioe [SaoPaulo] goals = none
game02
Evo_FredGavioe [SaoPaulo] 2 x 0 Evo_Daanst3rLy [Lyon] goals = ( Demilo , Gnapicci)
game03
MACK [Arsenal] 0 x 1 Evo_FredGavioe [SaoPaulo] goals = ( Ciago Taudecci)
game04
Evo_Fredgavioe [SaoPaulo] 2 x 0 Evo_Pirate [Deportivo] goals = (Amallaso 2x)
game05
Evo_FredGavioes [SaoPaulo] 4 x 0 Evo_DREAM [Rangers] goals = ( Eman 1, Gnapicci 2, Amallaso
game06
Evo_Dream [Rangers] (Forgot lol)1 x 1 Evo_FredGavioe goals = (1 Amallaso
game07
Evo_442 [Valencia] 0 x 4 Evo_Fredgavioe[SaoPaulo] goals = (2 gnapicci, 1 Rojeio, 1 Amallaso)
game08
Evo_FredGavioe [SaoPaulo] 0 x 1 Evo_442 [Valencia] goals = Di Vaio

Last edited:

Guys can i say u lot are great, u have made it so easy for me to get the results up.

Woke up this morning still drunk from last night turned on my PC to update the league to find out my G/F had been on it. I now have a trojon.dropper virus on my PC so im hoping it aint that bad.

Keep the results coming ahd the matches playing please guys..

Right Reults are coming in thic and fast.

But i do need you to give me the results as follows.

Guys please make sure when u PM me u give me ur teams name and score plus goal scorer ok.

Otherwise ur all doing great, shame im still drunk from last night, some of u could pick up points from me lol

right Phew just updated the league and i noticed a few things.

Some games have been given to me with out your team names (e.g real betis 1 - Chelsea 2) It would help if i got the results like this so when i update the league i search the team and add the results.

Also a few games have not given me goals scorers so unless u can remeber who they where u will miss out on top goal scorers title (And maybe price)

Another good feature is the time of the goals, some of u have given them to me and TBH it looks very very good, so if u want to add that then u can. But its not a must if u can't be assed.

Atm Sao Paulo are top people but have played 8 games and amallaso and gnapicci are top goal scorer 5 each.

Last edited:

just 1 thing about rules, u have not stated time limit: i suggest long, sometimes could be necessary, its to the players to not abuse of it.

another thing not stated: is it allowed to play in 2PlayersMode (cooperative play)? hope yes coz its more fun, i prefer it everytime i can and its not a problem 4 me to play against 2, its easier cause of the bug in cooperative playing when switching players.

and 1 about the results: u put 2 real betis-chelsea 1-2

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm gonna try and get some games in today - ie now!

righto - just sortin out some master league transfers then I'll be on.

Fixtures 2 and 3 for me saw Arsenal play two home games first the return of Lyon determined for revenge after last time out, the games started slow with much of the possesion going to Arsenal however 2 lethal counter attacks by Lyon saw Arfra 38 and malouda 45 give Lyon a 2-0 lead going into half time.

Arseanl started strongly in the second half with a typical cool finish from berkamp pulling one back in the 53 minute then from a similar postion he hit again to draw it level on 61. The last half a hour was frantic from bopth sides and in the 85 min Henry cut inside the area to drive home the winner! Great entertainment!

The next game was a eagerly anticipated match between Arsenal and Fred_gavioes Sau paulo, The game was a true excbition of defence from both sides, few chances were created from either team, Although there were crunching tackles fair play was always at the to of the agenda. As the game wore on Arseanl pushed an extra forward on to no effect and in the 88 min some attractive work down the left gave Taudicci the chance to score a close range to score the winner!

anyone on this afternoon....bloody hell fred you really had me on the ropes last nite couldn't touch any of your players...but please, i beg you since you told me your using internet connection sharing make sure you turn of any firewalls or any programs that might be running in the background because your connection was showing 2 orange bars instead of a healthy green...i could hardly tackle you in the half that you hosted..laggy as hell...but that doesn't explain my crap performance in my home game....well played mate.

gimme a holla when u see me online would love to play yah again.

i'll be waiting for play...
anyone??

hi chaps,
league looks like its going well : ).

i haven't been able to get online yet since 1pm on friday, drinkin way too much last night so woke up late today and i'm going to a drum and bass event at se one (london bridge, http://www.innovation.gb.com) tonight and wont get back in till bout 7am!!!

i will be on tomorrow tho, after the chelsea, man u game :) and i have next week off work so its all good!

have fun!

man im bottom of league its a mistake though i only played 1 game not 2 lol

I saw 3 people from the league were online about 2 hours ago, but as they were all playing I couldn´t even chat to them. I will be online tomorrow around lunch-time, early afternoon and maybe after the ManU-Chelsea match.

Hope to play one or the other league game.

Right people got rid of the virus and have now corrected the mistakes i made in the league results.

yddaki I have updated the rules on my 1st post with regards to ur questions.

The league seems to be coming on very well but people are still only sending me game tags instead of the teams that have played, please guys i need the teams.

Other than that i like the how things are going, league looks good and when everyone starts to get a few games under thier belt im sure thing woill get even better.

Im still not going to be on until later tomorrow evening so i hope i can get a few games in.

Re: EVO WEB LEAGUE SEASON 1

Fred_Gavioes said:
im a great player.. and i promise u.. ill win this thing with Sao Paulo

mark my words everyone...

amoroso__145,property=Bild.jpg

AMOROSO (Amallaso)

205231-9514-ga.jpg

GRAFITE (Gnapicci)

and the best goalie/freekick scorer

2850900367.jpg

ROGerio Ceni (Rojeio)

LMFAO

Nice one m8

U are playing very well atm but u still have to play me

well see fred its not a sprint but a marathan!;)

Good to see im coming along nicely...anyone up for a match im online between 13:30-14:30 british time

tagname:evo_442

quick message to Deacon Brown....could you please let people know that if they are using ICS(internet connection sharing) please turn off any programs that might be using the net such as filesharing...if they can help it could they also turn off their firewalls....would hate to lose a game because of lag.

Well im in at the moment. Server english 4, lobby last/friendly

Time: 13:30 BST , 14:30 CET

Myself (Evo_Christoph), Evo_Tik and Evo_shankly are on English Server 4, friendly.

I´m ready to play a few games.

should be on fora bit after the united match

waiting for evo_chris and evo_442 to finish so i can play them......

Played Evo_442 (great connection btw): In two thrilling games it was 0:0 at Old Trafford. Valencia was missing Mista and both teams created loads of chances. Back in Spain, Mista was fit again and scored a hattrick. Rooney could pull one back, but besides many chances ManU couldn´t come back. Wicked games, absolutely class. No dribbling only, fair play.

After that I played Evo_Tik (connection was just about alright, a bit laggy, but playable): United managed to take three points from the Italian´s homeground with Alan Smith and Paul Scholes amongst the goalscorers. Adriano could pull one back, but United fought hard to hang on to all 3 points. Adriano was shithot at Old Trafford and scored a hattrick with Veron adding a fourth although Paul Scholes gave United the lead early on. It just seems to easy to score with Adriano, sorry Tik, but I have to say this. Good games anyway.

I might be online again after the United-Chelsea clash.

Server 4, Friendly is a good place.

It just seems to easy to score with Adriano, sorry Tik, but I have to say this. Good games anyway.

It is really, he's too good. But when i have a lesser arrow theres not much left to replace him tbh. Martins is all speed and nothing else as you probably noticed with him missing 4 sitters in the 1st half of the first game

As for the connection i had the same, got 2 yellow bars with your profile. Good games though!

Played Evo_dream after.
1st game he got battered 6-0, second game he changed tactics it seemed and i couldnt get thru with him not creating many chances either. About 70min ferguson scores a great freekick to give him the lead. With about 10min to go i manage to equalise to share the points. Good game the second one.

Waiting for 442 now!

Should be on after United - Chelski game if anyone is around and wants to be my opening fixture in the season.

Wow, just had my first two games in the league, both against Valencia (Evo_442). First game (my home game) was a tight 0-0, which if I am honest I was playing for at the end as I didn't want to lose my first game.

Second game was a bit more open Evo_442 should have gone 1-0 up but was judged offside (although the replay looked like he was on). Anyway I composed myself and took the lead after 34 minutes with Koller, a nicely tucked away 1 on 1 with the keeper. Managed to hang on til full time and got my first win!!! This league is quality, hope to challange a few others tomorrow evening. Cheers for the matches Evo_442 (good connection throughout as well), good luck in the rest of your campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom