PRO EVO WEB LEAGUE SEASON 1 (check out end of 1st post for league Table)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: EVO WEB LEAGUE SEASON 1 (check out end of 1st post for league Table)

i'll be online in about an hour

I'l be online around 6 tonight if anyone fancys a game. See if I can extend my unbeaten streak from 1 to 2.

should we all agree to go on the last english server and last lobby, even if no one is on at the time we are?

That way people are not all over the place

Leprekorn: I´ll be online around the same time. I´ll be on 4th English server, friendly lobby. There were a few guys around there yesterday. Hope to play you tonight.

Yeh I'll be on later to play some games :)

I tried to get on last nite but well...what a fuck about it was :( First we had a little power cut and it messed up my router settings. I rebooted it and tried to go online but it wouldn't connect.

So I sorted my router out then booted my patched copy up with swap magic. Now on the insert disc screen the disk drive is supposed to stop spinning....but did it fuk lol. So i tried to swap and heard this grinding sound. Then all I kept getting was disc read errors :( So gonna open my ps2 up later and fix it lol.

But yeh I'll look for everyone on the last english server and last lobby so I can start my campaign ;)

Some great games so far, really enjoying it. Just a pity I will probably end up bottom!

i'll try and get on for a bit later, see if I can finally get the elusive first win off one of you lot!

Oh shit, sorry Deacon. I thought you left. I didn´t have much time today. PeSV and Dazzawoo were on there, but possibly away from their PS2. I suggest (and I thought) we all go to the last English server. Our game wasn´t laggy, but just slow as shit. I guess I don´t need to post our game to you. I´m sure you´ll never forget this goal. Sorry, but I couldn´t say no to that invitation.

Ladies & Gentlemen, Mr. Deacon Brown performed the mistake of the day. In a tough fought match he challenged ManU at Old Trafford. United went quite close a couple of times. A long ball was chased by Alan Smith and a Spurs defender passed the ball back to the keeper. When the keeper wanted to pass it back to the leftback, Alan Smith was there to intercept the ball and just pushed it over the line. After that goals United just put everything on defense as the midfield wasn´t in good shape that day. Tbh, I felt a bit sorry for Deacon as it really was a tough match. But in the end another great experience and the knowledge that games like these would never happen in Fifa matches.

africanshox said:
i dont mean to gloat or put anyone down but i played evo_ma yesterday and comfortably beat him 3-0 and 5-0 respectively.....i obviously have a better team but what the hell is the guy doing turning all his trategies on at once..i swaer half of the time your players were running around clueless...take a tip from me know which strategies u want to use mate it will hel p your game a bit. I guess im the only one who had games with him without any disconections or lag.

?!?!?!?!?!?

Newblood im not one for make up things but at that moment when i passed the ball back to my keeper, my misses was going on at me about washing up.

But good game i can't wait for the return match im going to woop u so bad.

Right guys im going to have to make it offical

I will update the rules as well, becuase people are playing all over the place and if u don't have anyone on ur friends list u cant msg them if a lobby or server is full.

All matches must be played in english 4 lobby 6.

this is the offical place to play all matches please otherwise u get what i did. i was looking for people but they where all in lobbys i could not get into becuase they where full.

I will update the rules on the 1st post as well.

Hi Deacon, OK that explains it. I know what it´s like if you can´t concentrate properly on a match. I hope you didn´t get into a big fight with her.

Just wanna thank Deacon, Evo_Daanst3r and shankly for more quality games last night. First game with Deacon I was a bit lucky to get snatch a 1-0, as i was hangin on at the end, the second game was a fair result 1-1.

Unbelievable games against Evo_Daanst3r (Lyon) first game I was 4-0 down at half time, couldn't handle his pace on the wings. Second half played it out and prepared myself for the second game. In the second game I was 2-0 up within 10 minutes, the complete opposite of the game before, I managed to grab another in the second half to finish 3-0. I don't think either game's scorline reflected how close they were, just goes to show how you can be punished if the opposition is clinical in taking their chances.

This is begining to get addictive, I haven't had a bad game yet, even when I get twatted it is enjoyable. I am getting the bug of Football Manager where I will not/ can not go to bed having just lost, and if I just won I wanna play again cus I am on a roll.

Unbeaten in 12.

Played 12, Won 7, Drawn 5, Lost 0, G+ 13, G- 4, GD 9, Points 26.

Robinho 5
Ronaldo 3
Raul 2
Zidane 2
and Zambrotta score an o.g for me

Ok dudes I couldn't fix my psp :( but it is in for repair and they said it should be ready on saturday. Sorry to hold things up but I will make sure I catch up as soon as I get it back.

Guys im a bit behind on league results becuase i have not been able to get onto the site since all the problems yesterday.

So please bare with me while i try and sort it today. Im at home so i should have all up to date before 4pm ok.

I hope you saw my PM, Deacon. You missed my miserable Valencia defeat.

I´ll be online tonight at around 6:00 or 6:30 UK time.

i was supposed to be playing in a tourney tonight round at a mate's house, but has now been cancelled, so I'll probably be on later (about 7:30)

FINALLY

Hi all
I HAVE FINALLY SOLVED THE "UNABLE TO CONNECT TO OPPONENT" PROBLEM !!!!
Just when i was becoming really frustrated, unable to play against 5 of u yesterday, I managed to play with evo_pirate.
We started changing server and found that on the italian one we had green connection instead of that blank status. We had 2 lag-free matches.

So guys, prepare for the Palermo's come-back, now that I have a brand new formation setup made by mister yddaki (very skillful player in cooperative mode) things are changing :)

cheers

Well just played 2 matches against evo daanst3r and they were both excellent.
1st game ended 1-1 with inter milan scoring in the 70 minute only for lyon to score in the 85th. Deserved point for lyon as they had hit the post with a finely worked freekick and then later on again from a cross.

2nd game Adriano was back after being dead for the first game (grey arrow) and that made the difference. A great match aswell with two well taken goals from adriano in the first half making it 2-0. Second half inter concentrated more on defense and it was enough to win the game 2-0.

Both great games.

Played the first CL match aswell with me being udinese and daan being Liverpool. Udinese had the better game imo with more midfield possesion and touches, however i couldnt get thru a strong liverpool defense. Baros scored on the counter after 30min. End of the second half udinese had a couple of great chances but the strikers couldnt put them away so it stayed a 1-0 away win for liverpool!

RIGHT SEEMS SOME PEOPLE CANT FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS

IN ORDER FOR ME TO UPDATE THE LEAGUE PROPER I NEED THE RESULTS LIKE THIS.
(THE NEXT LOT OF RESULTS I RECIEVE ANY DIFFERETN I WILL NOT ADD THEN AND WHO EVER SENT THEM TO ME WILL HAVE POINTS DEDUCTED)

1. HOME TEAM ALONE SEND ME THE RESULTS AND THE SCORERS ITS THERE RESPONCABILITY (IF U DECIED DIFFERENT PLEASE DO NOT BOTH SEND ME THE RESULTS).

2. I ONLY WANT THE TEAMS THAT PLAYED AND NOT, I REPEAT NOT THE GAME TAGS.

I dont think its much to ask boys and I dont want to start putting my foot down but its making my job very hard updating the league table. Plus im waisting alot of time deleting dup results because the away teams are sending me the results as well.

Im sorry its come to this but i feel it must be done so we can have a smooth results table with out making me pull whats left of my hair out.

Ta guys

Deacon

Last edited:

sorry deacon, ive been sending both results. Hadnt read that it was only home team that reports. Will know in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom