PRO EVO WEB LEAGUE SEASON 1 (check out end of 1st post for league Table)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: EVO WEB LEAGUE SEASON 1 (check out end of 1st post for league Table)

Guys, I was on yesterday between seven 6:30 and 8:00, there was nearly nobody there. Tik was on, but probably not in front of his PS2, besides I played him already. I saw Clockender, but he was playing Tik I think. Deacon was in the "restricted lobby" for Division 3B. Why? I couldn´t even send him a message. I understand that not everybody can be online every day at the same time, but there were people I have never seen online since the league started, not even at the weekend.

Maybe we should give the people who haven´t got a match played yet a deadline or otherwise we kick them out. It´s no use registering and then not playing any games. What do you think Deacon?

newblood8 said:
Guys, I was on yesterday between seven 6:30 and 8:00, there was nearly nobody there. Tik was on, but probably not in front of his PS2, besides I played him already. I saw Clockender, but he was playing Tik I think. Deacon was in the "restricted lobby" for Division 3B. Why? I couldn´t even send him a message. I understand that not everybody can be online every day at the same time, but there were people I have never seen online since the league started, not even at the weekend.

Maybe we should give the people who haven´t got a match played yet a deadline or otherwise we kick them out. It´s no use registering and then not playing any games. What do you think Deacon?
No probs m8, sorry i was in the restricted lobby but i had been on for ages and no one was on so i just went in there for some fun.

As for people that have signed up but not played any matches im giving them a week from when the league started and i will them PM them. If i do not get a reply within 24 of my PM the will be removed from the league and all those who have played the full 1st season will get 1st choice on the teams left over.

Hows that sound?

But im not contacting anyone untill after the full week of the league.

I was supposed to be playing someone else but they didn't show up last night, I am still to play a game. I can't play tonight, but maybe able to play on Friday evening.

Last edited:

Right i have court up with all league results sent to me.

Check out the league and if there is any mistakes PM so i can change it.

Right im off to work now

laters people

i think everyboby in the league should login with his evo_tag (sry deacon it was vry good idea) and not going in restricted lobbies so anyone can contact him through player search function.

Deacon Brown said:

1. HOME TEAM ALONE SEND ME THE RESULTS AND THE SCORERS ITS THERE RESPONCABILITY (IF U DECIED DIFFERENT PLEASE DO NOT BOTH SEND ME THE RESULTS).

2. I ONLY WANT THE TEAMS THAT PLAYED AND NOT, I REPEAT NOT THE GAME TAGS.

Ooops, sorry bout that I was sending all my results just for good measure, will stop this from now on, sorry for any hassle.

Had a fair few games over the last few days a double fixture against Heerenveen (evo_442) saw Arseanl come away with 4 points a 0-0 home draw followed by a 3-0 away win.

Another double header against Palmero(evo_ma) saw Berkamp hit two braces to win 2-0 home and a tough 2-1 victory away.

Next to vistit Highbury was the classy A.madrid (Evo_Jevenova) Arseanl started with a atttacking line up only to be ripped apart by the Madrid counter attack a Pires consolation was the best Arseanl could muster in a 3-1 loss to Madrid. The trip to Madrid saw Arseanl return back to there tried and trusted formation a tense game saw berkamp score again to take a 1-0 victory.

Next up Rangers(Evo_DREAM)the first game was at times a scrappy affair with a RVP double giving the gunners a 2-1 win, the away match was a more comftable game with 4 goals for the impressive berkamp and a deflected drive for gilberto saw Arsenal bag 5 to win 5-1

Back to london and a game at home aginst B.Dortmund (Evo_mrbojangles) goals for reyes and another for berkamp won the match 2-0!

Last a trip up north to Anfield yet again Berkamp (evo_mcchil)proved to be the difference a clynical finish 25 and a lovely set up for reyes 89 gave the away team the points!

woohoo 3rd, 4 points behind with 5 games in hand :)

i can be online this afternoon at about 2 gmt time if anybody wants a match. Just pm me to set it up

jamie_mack said:
Had a fair few games over the last few days a double fixture against Heerenveen (evo_442)
wasnt he playing with valencia?

correct on both accounts either way iv played them both......

Well for all u lot that have not played me yet stop running, it will only be bad for you.

I might not be on tonight (have to have sex with the misses) but if i am, look out im looking to batter you all.

Deacon Brown said:
Well for all u lot that have not played me yet stop running, it will only be bad for you.

I might not be on tonight (have to have sex with the misses) but if i am, look out im looking to batter you all.

fancy a friendly then deac? considering both our league games have finished 0-0?

Pure confidence there, Deacon. It was a close match, I´m looking forward to our second match.

By the way, how do you get a moving avatar?

If your not on tonight, have fun.

I went online yesterday and wanted to get some more games in, but again on the last English server, last lobby was nobody. I used the search function and there were 3 guys from our league online, but again on the busiest server/lobby where you can´t get on that easy. Some people went into the "restricted" lobby again, where you can´t even send a chat-message to them.
When I can´t catch anybody online or I wait for 10 minutes for a reply, then I just change my profile and play with other people. It´s up to everybody himself, but I thought the Evo-tag is used for our league. I´m a bit disappointed at the moment, as it seems quite hard to play anybody even when they are online. Also, I´m still convinced that a busy server will not guarantee a lag-free game. So the 4th English server should be a goood place.

Newblood I will be online tonight if ur up for a game. Was gonna go on last night, but had to service the girlfriend, think this game has wrecked her life, hahah. Anyway should be on at around 8-9 tonight.

Just played Evo_Daanst3r. Two wicked games. I started at home at Old Trafford. Van the Man put United in front with an accurate shot into the bottom left corner. Just after the break Rooney scored of the rebound. Carew could pull one back and United survived for the rest of 2nd half to claim all 3 points. Away to France United was quite lucky as Lyon missed some sitters, but an Alan Smith hattrick won the game for United, so it didn´t matter that Carew again pulled one back for a 3:1 away win.

AfterwardsI played Evo_Jevenova (Athletico Madrid). With just one striker upfront there wasn´t much pressure from Madrid at Old Trafford. A 25 m scorcher from Paul Scholes put United upfront and van Nistelrooy made it 2:0 before the break. Some chances here and there came up, but it stayed at a comfortable 2:0 victory for United. Away to Madrid it was a tough and lucky game for Manchester. Madrid missed quite a few clear chances and out of nowhere van Nistelrooy shook off a defender to make it 1:0 for United. Late into the second half Madrid scored their well deserved equalizer, although they were lucky when Roy Keane´s shot just before the end of the match was safed brillantly by the keeper to keep it 1:1.

ill be on in half an hour if anyone wants a game...!

Morning all

Just to let you know people are still not sending me the correct results, iv'e already turned down 1 pm for results becuase its not in the correct format.

Also a i want to remind people sending me goals scorers, If someone scores and O.G you must find out who the scored it and send it to me as well. If some of you are finding it hard then go to match details and find out.

Im letting a lot of things go in this 1st season, but in season 2 i will start deducting points.

Thanks guys

p.s If you check the league i have deleted those teams that have not played any matches since the league started. They have until the end of today to PM if they want to play in the league.

If not there temas will be up for grabs at the start of season 2, So do not PM with your request now.

Last edited:

Deducting points would not be the right choice for a fun and friendly league. U just have to ban people u dont like, its ur toy (even if i am probably one of the most suitable for posting "badly" results :))

Last edited by a moderator:

yddaki said:
Deducting points would not be the right choice for a fun and friendly league. U just have to ban people u dont like, its ur toy (even if i am probably one of the most suitable for posting "badly" results :))
yddaki its not a direct post about u its a general thing,
I dont want to ban people because i want people to have fun and enjoy the league.

All i ask is that people just follow the simple rules i have set out and that way the league can run smooth. Its very time waisting if i have to keep going back and changing results all the time if people keep sending me bad info.

God i must seem like a right nagger to you lot lol

I don't mean to guys

Maybe it would be easier for everyone if we all use a standard template for posting scores, if Deacon posts it here then we can just copy it and alter it before we send. I assume it would be something simple like this:

-------------------------------
Dortmund 2-1 chelsea

Scorers:
Dortmund: Koller(42), Rosicky( 88 )
Chelsea: Metzelder o.g. (73)

-------------------------------

Sorry Evo_Leprkorn, had to use this as it had an example of own goal, great games last night tho, thanks

Berkamp Fires Arsenal Top!

Dennis Berkamp conituned his impressive scoring form as Arsenal moved to the top of the Evo-league. Arseanl had three close games together a double header against Roma and an away trip to manchester United to contend with. The first game against Roma at Highbury was a entertaining encounter some wastfull finishing from Arseanl kept Roma in it until the 40th minute a RVP frre kick ripped into the net to give Arseanl a fully deserved lead. Much of the same continued in the second half Arseanl having most of the game but unable to put there chances away, this became there undoing. A long punt forward in injury time caught the Arseanl backline out a powerfull run from Montella gave him the opening Roma craved and he smashed the ball away for a unlikily draw!

The return in Italy was a more comftable affair for the gunners an early goal from berkamp eased the nerves in the 17th, but Roma alaways proved a threat with Totti in great form conjouriing chances for Roma and in the 39 min Totti struck to tie up the game. Arseanl pushed on and just before half time a Reyes corner was met by the head of henry to ggive the Londerners a 2-1 half time lead. Arsean continued to push on in the second and a brace for berkamp 51,60 completed the Dutchmans third hat trick of the campaign and gave Arseanl another 3 points!

Next up Ot and a tensce affair agaiainst Man Yoo, United controlled the first half and swept into the league with a wonderfully took goal by Scholes to give them the lead, it stayed like this unitl the secong half when a rejuvinated Arsenal grabbing the equaliser with a low Reyes shot 62, with the momentum in there favour the forward line of Arseanl pushed for the win, it came in the dying seconds of the match, some continued pressure gave Reyes a clear chance that he slooted away and pushed Arseanl to the top of the league!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom