Predicts 11/12 - League Table

What freaks me out slightly is that there have been over 100 new views of this page since I updated the table and there are only 20 people playing the game...

Congrats Shooto

Thanks CW

and last but not least

Suck it Special One :P

You know I'm kidding amigo

This year was fun, lost of peepz fighting to the end.

Well that brings Extra to a close with so few points scored it was hardly worth bothering with it...

Anyways congrats to Younggun who wins a mug, if he gets in touch via PM and gives me his details that is.

Cheers to everyone for taking part and I will be back for Euro 2012 from the 1st of June

Congrats Shooto and YG.

Well that brings Extra to a close with so few points scored it was hardly worth bothering with it...

Anyways congrats to Younggun who wins a mug, if he gets in touch via PM and gives me his details that is.

Cheers to everyone for taking part and I will be back for Euro 2012 from the 1st of June

See you in June for the Euros! I'm in! :PIRATE:

Hope all's well Chris. long time no talk.

Oh, 14 in the Evo-Web League and 6 in the Extra League ... :ROLL::DD Anyway, my congratulations Shooto and Younggun, it was a successful season for you, well done lads! Also, special thanks of course to CW, thanks you a ton man for the organization of this wonderful event. :WORSHIP:

Thank you all for your participation here and hope to see you all in June at the Euro, I'll be there! :P

Back
Top Bottom