Predicts 11/12 - League Table

Extra updated and this weekend FA Cup points added too, busy maths day for a Sunday

Both the regular table and extra updated, bring on the "You have missed out so many points off my score" posts...

Thats the table from the weekend updated along with this weeks Champions League games

Most unpredictable weekend this season means the easiest update this season

Your weekly update. This page has more than double the amount of views than last seasons table thread already, what's that about?!

I am aware I haven't updated Extra yet, I had forgotten about it completely. Will get on it tonight

An update, on a Sunday, well I never!

Updated for Week 34 and Extra 10, done

Extra 11 points added, nearly forgot about that

The Special One is gaining ground on Shooto, be afraid...

Week 37s points added, Special One got a zero!!?!?!

Will wait until after tonights CL game before I add on the Extra points

Updated Extra for the CL semis, will update the main table tomorrow

The late table update, close at the top now

Well its going to the final set of matches here, still anyones game!

Same for Extra but we have a bit longer to wait on that

I have the final points tally, will update the table later on but by my reckoning we have a new champ

That is it for the main league this season and congratulations to Shooto for stopping The Special One from winning again, he just wasn't on form this year but I am sure he will be back next year to try again.

I now need a postal address from the Scotsman so I can send him a mug, unless he wins Extra then I send him 2 and save myself the postage...

I will probably be doing Predicts through Euro 2012 so stay tuned for that

Cheers guys

Whoo hoo! Victory at my 3rd attempt at predicts. It was a close run thing this season.

Slightly makes up for yesterdays result...only slightly.

Cheers again cdub for organizing this, I am preparing space for the mug in the presentation cabinet as we speak :)

Aww damn I wanted to make it into the Top 10 atleast after a bad start and missing some weeks :(

Anyway congrats to Shooto! and thanks to Chris as usual for hosting this :D

Just like Barcelona, the dominant force has finally lost. Had to take a risky bet for the last day hoping to pull a "City comeback" but it wasn't my turn. Say bye to the Three-peat. :(

So it looks like we have a new champ! :D Congratulations to Shooto! Fully deserved mate, you have been spectacular this season. Well done.

Oh and thanks to our Chris Webber as usual for hosting this.

I'll be back next year to take the crown back! :P

If only I was as prolific at the bookies :P

Thanks guys, Looking at the extra table I think a double is just out of reach.

Back
Top Bottom