Predicts 11/12 - League Table

The weekly update, still a low scoring season this far

Was so close to putting Newcastle 3-1 Blackburn, until I saw YG had almost exactly the same as me so I changed it to 2-1. :RANT:

Regular table updated and Extra table added, so exciting!

Eh? So their Extra points are separate?

From the Week 1 intro...
Now for a little change to the way this season will go. Predicts Extra will be a seperate game. It will have its own mini league so if you are failing in the main league you can still have a chance to win something come the end of the season. Hopefully that will gain a little more interest and keep people interested through the season. Points for both games will be combined when I total up the averages for the season but only then. See, I have thought this through

A bit of movement at the top of the table, seems like the lower leagues are easier to get right

Weekly table and Extra table updated, busy morning for me...

Whoaa euphoria!!! Right at the moment, i have as much points as Andre (The Special One)...that is as good as things can get...let's end the predicts here this season!

Whoaa euphoria!!! Right at the moment, i have as much points as Andre (The Special One)...that is as good as things can get...let's end the predicts here this season!

I told you so Gerd, isn't that hard to predict a score (says the guy who is struggling at 9th place! :LOL:) and you're doing great in the Extra League.

Anyway, in a moment I'll just be there. :JAY:

Little bit of a mini shuffle at the top there

Updated, some shifting about at the top there

Lowest points week so far this season, maybe I will avoid the FA Cup until we hit the 3rd round

Regular table updated, will update Extra later on at some stage

Both tables now updated, some shifting about in both

Hi CW, can you check my scores this week.

I had liverpool to win 2-0 and spurs to win. Think I should get 7 points for that, but I have 2 this week?

Cheers
Shooto

Back
Top Bottom