Predicts 11/12 - League Table

Yeah I have had a busy couple of days, the table update will go up tonight all being well

Aw shit, he's made it to the top! Can he hold out until the end of the season now or will others manage to up their game?

Woaahh.. thats a pretty nice jump :P I only scored 2 points from the Xmas special.. must be an all time low lol

When the going get's tough, the special one emerges on top...congratulations André and best wishes for the new year (to all).

New year, old leader. :D The quest for a three-peat continues. Anyway, this season it will be much harder to win because there are too many contenders so won't be easy to handle them all.

Thanks Gerd! I wish you and the whole evo-web family all the best for the new year. :)

Too close at the top as we enter the second half of the season!

Useless.
Football is a sports played with a ball, two goals, 22 players and in the end André always wins the predicts.

Useless.
Football is a sports played with a ball, two goals, 22 players and in the end André always wins the predicts.

Hehe well said sir Gerd Lineker. :D Toughest ew predicts I ever played, there are too many competitors this year and all of them are very tight. Anyway, I'll gladly give you the crown at the end of the season. :)

Awesome, lets not let TSO win this one!

I thought we were bros. :(

Table is so changeable this season, still anyones

Shouldn't I have 9 points? 2 correct results and one complete correct one score and result

Maybe...;)

will re-check and update. Its nice that some people are here to point out my mistakes:FAIL:

I think I am missing 2 points this week too.

Ah fuck, you are too. Though the fact you put 2 scores in for the Chelsea game was a little sneaky ;)

I will add them on

Haha, I didn't realise that sorry. Quoted the guy before me and must have left it in.

Just as well they were both wrong.

Your weekly update, now we have co-leaders

Back
Top Bottom