Player blacklist for Xbox Live

footyfan "

lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time :) i dont be in this great web site

am help to make them cry just for one game

am post this list on other web site (( paste it in onther language ))

am visit this site every week to make sure i copy this stupid player

thanks bro...

also am say i copy it from this site

Sebastien51096

Lags & leaves bad feedback (unsporting) when he gets outplayed and loses.
Was also one of those dirty players that always tries to get your guys injured with hacking challenges all over the pitch.

On a different note, another thing that pisses me off is these guys that choose Brazil, Inter, France as their team a vast majority of the time is they rarely use random condition.
They know that Henry, Adriano, Viera, Ibrahimavic etc... being so over-rated on the game, that them on a green, normal arrow are so much better than most defenders on the game.

I must be getting them all tonight.

DBAoRABBIT

He was the mighty Inter so i picked Chelsea to use John Terry to man-mark Adriano.

Lag cheats like hell when I was clear on goal also when he's passing from midfield to Adriano, was pressing start fast as hell so his pause icon kept flashing rapidly and he tried to hack people down all over to cause injuries which he managed twice.

All this and his main move was to use the wing, cut inside, pass low and first time shot.
5 of his 6 shots were like this, funny thing is he didn't score any from this tactic, his only goal was a header from a cross.

Ended up beating him 2-1 and I should've won by a lot more as I outshot him 17(11) to 6(3) and out-possessed him 61%-39%.
But as always my finishing is shocking and let me down.

Then he just sends a message saying:
"fuckin chicken!!!!! lucky"

ROFL. He's the first cheat thats sent me a bitter message after they've lost, I'm honoured. :)
Guess I was lucky to score two goals the way he lagged it out when I was in a shooting chance.

jorge skywalker

Cheap prick leaves bad feedback of "unsporting" when you beat him.
Also tries to foul all the time causing injuries.

This constant crap is turning me right away from playing ranked online matches and only start to play against friends in player matches.

PALESTINESO

Lag cheat, lags it up everytime you're through on goal.
I've just gone 4-3 up in extra time after his severe lag and just as Rooney is scored his hat-trick he's frozen the game LOL.

Poor player and a poor sport. Avoid.

I've also posted about him here:
http://pesblacklist.proboards99.com/index.cgi

***EDIT***
After waiting for 15mins he's finally given up and disconnected.

Last edited:
cosmelito

Real Madrid (him) v Arsenal (me)

He gets an early goal, i equalise immediately after passing around him.
Then he passes back to the keeper started to lag it up and has now frozen the damned game with the clock on 05:43mins and the score at 1-1!!!!!

He's now quit the session. WTF was the point doing that at 1-1 so early in the game, complete prick.

Last edited:
5 in a row :(

You must be really unlucky, but unfortunately there is that many sad pr!cks around who do this just for a good profile, I love it when it backfires :D

Tell me about it mate :(
Thankfully i played some good guys inbetween the bad games, as i had a lot of free time today so thought i'd get some games in.

I'm sure i just got unlucky and dropped on a few cheating dickheads in a short space of time.

I can handle people freezing the game, its annoying but i'll wait for a couple of hours at most then exit.
I'm not wasting loads of time waiting for some spotty little kid to turn his console off for the sake of a victory online.

Its laggers that piss me off most, makes the game awful to play and makes you feel like just turning it off.
Also people that leave bad feedback because they lost.

pasqi71

he chose........Inter (surprise), so i chose Chelsea.

I had one of those games where everything went right for once, i was 4-0 up inside 40mins & 6-0 up by the 55th min.
He scored an own goal, 7-0, i scored from a worked corner (crossed to Schevchenko, headed on to Joe Cole and volleyed in from the edge of the box off the bar), 8-0.
I was expecting him to quit any second (i'd been expecting it since the first half to be honest), he scores 2 more own goals purposely :( so by the 89th min it was 10-0, then at the kickoff he exits the game giving me a crappy 3-0.
I'm kicking myself that from the corner where i made it 8-0 i didn't just play keep ball for a few mins and get the 7-0 victory. :(

WTF kind of punishment is a 3-0 default loss when you're losing 10-0.
Thank you Konami for punishing the player who's winning more than the quitter.

MuckelOKiel

Constant lag when i'm through on goal.
Constant fouling.
Leaves unwarranted feedback.

But also one of the most boring people to play, only plays one way, down the wing, walk across the goal line, pass across and tap in.
Even ALWAYS plays the short corner.
Makes sense as he used Barca, they're perfect for this tactic.

I went 1-0 up, he lagged even worse, 1-1 through a tap across and shot from 10 yards, halfway through the second half he does his second run past people with Ronaldinho who miraculously stays on his feet and keeps balanced when defenders brush into him, pass to Eto'o, shot, goal.

Then he tries to timewaste by passing it back and around his defence for the last 8mins, he made what he thought would be one last push for goal but missed an easy chance in stoppage time with Messi.
From the goal kick i short pass to Ashely Cole, he hacks me down and doesn't even get a card (again), so i pause, mess with my attacking and put 5 players up as forwards giving me a 3-2-5 formation.
He hacks me down again in midfield, i pause again and put 8 players as forward (1-1-8) and all out attack, all or nothing!!!
I'm expecting the whistle to blow as soon as i kick it, so long ball to Joe Cole, headed on to Shevchenko, through pass back to Joe Cole.
Cross in and the shot from Schevchenko is blocked and hurried out for a corner.
Still no whistle.
Fast head height corner from Lampard, missed Schevchenko, gutted as it'd have been a sure goal, but who's running behind him, Joe Cole to bundle it in LOL, 2-2.
I outpossessed him 54%-46% and outshot him 13(9)-6(4) and definitely deserved at least a draw.

All his cheap, cheating tactics had backfired on him which was most satisfying.

From the kick off he tried to go on a run down the wing with Messi so Ashley Cole came in with a beautiful clean desperation challenge putting Messi flat on his arse and the ball out of play, whistle goes 2-2 and no extra time. :)

Then the expected happens and he leaves unsporting feedback becuase his cheating crap didn't work for him, cheap, useless, pathetic prick. :)

Vappo

lags a HELL of a lot to the point where its unplayable when you're attacking and shows his replays from many angles etc...

CriminelOcean

I went 1-0 up with a deserved late goal, it was a good, fair game all the way till the 88th min when he started lagging and trying to freeze the game, repeatedly pressing the start button to bring up his whistle icon.
I won the ball and just time-wasted in stoppage at the touchline before letting the ball go out for the whistle. :)
Even more satisfying was that it snapped his 11 game winning streak.

-----

ChefVince69

0-0 after extra time despite his constant lagging and fouling.
Then because his cheating didn't work and he didn't like it that i gave him a couple of retaliation chops down in midfield, he gives me an agressive player feedback and after the game basically crys in a voice message he sent me LMFAO.

-----

filipe59

constant fouling, so much that he got 4 red cards!!!
Then everytime i'm through on goal he lagged it so the play skipped 5 yards at a time.
Had to play the entire second half with disgusting lag, almost made me want to just quit.
He then gives unsportsmanlike feedback lol. This XBL rep system is a joke.

Thats 3 cheats in 3 consecutive games now, i must be having a shitty day or some bad karma.

Last edited:
CoTea. He was 1 up playing as Inter (surprise surprise) but I quickly put 2 past him. He was desperately trying to kick it out and when he did he froze it. I'm still waiting him out but I'll leave this on all week if I have to.

sp1r NL.

Avoid this twat like the plauge!!! Both Inter and he is 1-0 up, I press A to play second half and he sends me messages saying that his game has "frozen" supprise, supprise he tells me to dissconnect!

I'm still waiting to play now, after 30 mins!

jocker7

Was beating him with Sevilla (He was Inter surprisingly) and he paused the game after I made it 4-0, only 25 mins in. Spanish guy so had no idea what he was trying to say to me, but eventually he got bored in pause mode and quit after 10 minutes.

Ashley777

Some english bloke, he was Barca i was Real and 6-1 up with 8mins to go then he quits. MUG.

CLARKY1

was beating me 3-0 and i pulled it back to 3-3 after getting 4 men sent off, he then cheated. i couldnt be arsed waiting around so had to quit.

what a knobber.

Mirael 69

Lagged the living shit out of the game, was awful to play. Especially as i had lots of one on one chances and the lag ballsed them right up.
Got one though in the 89th min, came off his keeper and in.
As soon as i won the ball as he tried a run rightfrom the kick off, his pause request comes up (surprise surprise a lagger is losing and in the last min he asks for a pause) so i held the ball passing it around my back 4 for ages then hoofed it upfield for the whistle. :)

tomisstoned

Was abusing me all game long, I canned him four nil, kept adding lag and kept boasting about it, was raping down the mic at me calling me a cunt, a gay and every other word under the sun. First words of the game were you french cunt and once i said i was english he said you nothern cunt when i'm down south.

xKAx oskywan

Lagged the game up and constant fouling.
I beat him 1-0 and it should've been a hell of a lot more but a mixture of me being shit and his lag cost a lot of chances.

TOM FIRESTARTER was all over him in the first half even tho it was only one all then i get the flickering pause singnal and bang freeze up
he sent me a message saying please disconect in still waiting now been about 40 mins

jj el che

Lag cheat and game freeze cheat.
I go 2-1 up after absolutely passing rings around him.
He starts to make his pause icon flash up rapidly to lag up the game so i knew exactly what was coming and surprise, surprise at the 78:27 mark the dirty cheap piece of shit has frozen the game.
Pathetic.

I could kind of understand if the score was out of reach, but only 1 goal down, just over 11mins left and he's Inter, he should have more than a good chance of pulling level.

*edit*
he's quit after only 5mins of waiting. :)

toritonazaret

LOL can't help but laugh at this one, i went 6-0 up in the 27th min with Joe Cole driving home a volley from 25yards off the bar and into the roof of the net.
He quit at the following kick off. :(

Poor player, only tries for the tap ins and at 4-0 he kept trying to lag it up. Avoid like the plague.

Regarding Showzeki's post above about TOM FIRESTARTER
I can confirm he's a lag and freeze game cheat, he did the same to me earlier today when i was 2-0 up in stoppage time.

I'd just like to say if anyone comes across me (Jay x5) on xbox live and I disconnect please don't put me on this list. Blame Tiscali!!!!!! I'm quite happy to take 6 or 7-0 defeats
My connection is a nightmare! Has been for 4 months.
Only got the 360 at xmas. managed only 9 or 10 games so far (been busy) and 4 have disconnected. I'm lucky if I can get 1-2 hours max without a disconnect.
It's driving me mental. Tiscali want 8 months payment to clear & cancel my contract.

Vegeta84

Played this piece of shit earlier today, was beating him well (4-0 up by the 19th min) then he started lagging it up.

I managed to get 2 more goals and on the 31st min is was 6-0, so he quit.

ETK.

First he went Inter, so I disliked him already. I went Liverpool and defended the whole first half, trying to catch him on the break with Bellamy.

HT 0-0

Second half, he lagged it, won a penalty as when I pressed slide tackle Carragher did it like 5 seconds later than I told him to. I saved the pen but he got the rebound.

Then I took it straight down the other end and scored. He immediately started flashing his pause sign and it stopped. I left it for 5 mins and he quit. I refuse to get beaten by the cheat.

Fipo360

lags the game up when you're attacking, also a quitter.

I thought it was going to be a fair game at the team selection, he choses Bolton, so i look for an even team and choose Charlton.
Quick as a flash the retard pressed B and flicked to Brazil!!!
Fucking Brazil v Charlton!

Every attack i had he lagged the game up, also every corner of his.
Bent managed to open the scoring rounding the keeper, then another from him a header from a corner, then Hasselbaink from the edge of the box. He must've been gutted and wished he'd have stayed as Bolton.
He pegged a couple back with that cutback crap with Kaka and pass to Adriano for the tap-in.
Then i got 3 more goals, it was 6-2 and only the 38:29 mark.
The cheap prick quits at the kick-off then sends a message saying i was lucky and he should've won lol.

England 8oy - deliberately kept putting the ball out once he went a goal behind but I had pauses set to zero so he somehow found another tactic to freeze the game. Started off saying he'd give good feedback for me quitting, then moved onto "you don't want me to report you to xbox live" - a bully and a cheat, avoid!

Back
Top Bottom