Player blacklist for Xbox Live

Mehdi170

He Blocked the match during the first time.
He used the PES6 system bug (entering into control - joypad - panel
during the match... and he has blocked the match for unlimited time.
he hope in my disconnection from the match... but i have send a claim to live service (about this cheater and French loser)

The Gee.

Unsporting behaviour when he scored goals. Rewinding and fast-forwarding replays and panning the camera around matrix-style for about 30 seconds.

Lister1970 made the screen freeze then said he had quit the game and got a 3-0 win cheat

FUS Kalas13 let the time run down and then sent 2 messages saying cut your xbox. i beat a guy 8-1 the other day and he never quit.

Lewy C

The guy left the game when it was about 5 minutes left and I was up 2-0. He got a win, look out for him. He has like 150 wins and 1 loss, and still he sucks like hell.

1st guy who did it to me tonight - DARKJORDI he eventually quit after 20 mins giving me the 3-0 win, funny thing is I equalized in the 90th min he wasnt even losing.

DIRTY COP is doing it to me now 5th min 0-0 wtf? 10 mins and counting.

I aint quittin

Peta Peta, Got 3 players sent off, kept taking me down in the box, then froze the game with 20 minutes left. Eventually admitted to cheating in a msg but still gave be bad rep, what an asshole.

i'd like to add

poostash

got dominated in all of the 7mins(game time) he played with me. realised he had no chance and did the pause - make it stick - trick.

didnt reply to my messages either. filed a complaint and im posting him here

A guy called Sneakoff just lived up to his name at 0-1 down and two minutes to go. Left the game hanging on the pause menu. Is there anything I can do other than disconnect?

AcIdBuRn94 .. 1-0.. 2-0 for me.. he left the game..
DIABLOTEX .. after he scored the first goal he kicked the ball out after ask for a pause.. after the countdown he was the winner..
nonor59170 .. he left the game after my goals..
skunkyTee .. 2-2 .. extratime.. 3-2 4-2 5-2 6-2 in 1 minute.. he left the game..
pepenachogomez .. he left the game after my 2nd goal..
KEKE2006 .. the same thing of pepe.. 1-0 2-0 .. quit

am i unlucky ?! 6 cheaters in 1 day.. :|

sorry guys.. another post of mine.. but.. i hate quitters..
KrissyBoy360
first half 1-1 .. second half 2-1 3-1 4-1 he left the game..
:(

Geitsch, waited for 2 1/2 hours for me to disconnect after telling me he was going to bed for the night and leaving his xbox on

Booze Bandit

This guy is a cheater. And the saddest one i've seen.
I was playing him and winning and he paused near the end. The time runed out and it crashes. I send him a message through the dashboard and he replied he was winning and i should quit. Well, nothing new here, the same has happened to me 4 or 5 times now.... but the most ridiculous thing is that i left the console one and i went to work, some 12 hours have passed since i remembered to go to the 360 again, and guess what, this poor f@cker was still on, lolol.
Damn, i'm really wondering, what kind of sad life would wait 12 hours for another guy to quit just to get a win in a videogame he cheated. I would kill myself. I sugest for the people that are doing this to get a life, get laid, cool down and stop being so ridiculous.

Again, the gamertag: Boose Bandit

TTchopperTT

4-0 for me at 65min and he left the game..

2 strange cheaters are..

NamedThe Saint ,
kingpin33

i score befor the 5th min of match in both games and they left at the same way.. they called a pause.. kicked the ball out and waited some mins me to quit.. no no guys.. i'll never quit with u.. cheaters.. :D

first day i played online i get 12.... 12 DISCONNECTIONS cuz i didnt know nothing about that f...king guys.. but now.. the time of presents is done..

btw, dear thisempty.. i think the worst players are the ones that play with p2p downloading and u have all the lag.. :|

KAIWAI

M***FU*KA beat me 2-0. Next game i was 3-0 up with 10 minutes to go. Right after the 3rd goal he quit!!!
I discover this old message from the PES4 period !!!
Wow, I don't know why Mazenga say that but I'm absolutely NOT a cheater !!!

I don't play online since PES4 so, PLEASE, can you edit the first post and erase my name ?!

"greenarmy778"....15 min match he then crashes it using the pause bug and then messages ME telling me im a cheater.

This really needs to be sorted out.

imbattibile ... he is a member of panthers clan.. and quit at 88 on the result of 2-1 for me..
bye bye loser..

Add 'TonberryElder' to the list. Used the pause cheat then started messaging me saying I'd paused it. (ie. the usual crap they spout). He said he had a screenshot proving I'd cheated and that it was going on all the PES forums. Funnily enough as soon as I pointed out I'd recorded the crash and it clearly shows the pause icon under his name he backtracked and said it was probably something to do with my machine!

Cheeky sod.

I wrote this in another forum and I transferred it here. I know this is a long story to just report a cheater, but bear with me.

"I've been one of the game's fiercest critics and I think that the game is archaic in its logic and Seabass really is one of the most shitty developers out there.

I agree though that the lag has been fixed and that the game is playable now (I have reached second division), but I can't shake the fact of how bad the whole online implementation has been carried out. Also, the cheaters are ruining the ranked game structure because it is so easy for them to cheat. In every 3 matches for me there will always be one who can't take that he is beaten... So pathetic these people... I really pity them for their problems...

For example, I played a 'richiemax' yesterday who proved that he was a cheater. Check this out:

Hit tactics involved -for the whole match- taking Rooney (who is unbeatable for some reason) and run to one side, then stops, run diagonally and scores. He was doing the exact thing the whole match. My vain attempts at stopping Rooney created a 4-2 score against me. On the second half though, his lack of creativity was beginning to show. My Barcelona side started producing some quality football and, near the end, I managed to get even: 4-4. On extra time the tension was unbearable, every mistake could lead to a goal, the players were tired, the hands on the controllers were sweaty... And then, on the second half of extra time, Ronaldinho shows his unbelievable talent and scores and amazing direct free kick... 4-5.... Wow! I thought, that is a classic match I am having... One to talk about...

And then the idiot cheater freezes the game and just waits there for me to quit. I didn't of course and, after 20 minutes, he decided to quit and give me a soulless victory of 3-0..."

Blue Seagull is a cheating prick

Besides the fact that he decided to pick the same colour kit as me, after going a man down (at 1-1) with me all over him, he crashed the game and is still hanging it an hour later. He started lagging the game, didnt move the players and then the "pause" request appeared - then the crash!!!!

How do these freaks do it???? Their id shows them as "away" yet they dont disconnect

How do they actually hang it anyway? Why doesnt it disconnect them straight away?

ALFONSO BONZO - this guy's a cheating dick who can't even play the game - was drawing 1 - 1 but he decided to pull the plug. Sent him a message & had the balls to reply, calling me a cheat. Avoid this knob.

Monologue I was 2-1 up and he paused the game in added extra time.

bigfella30 I was 3-2 up in added extra time and literally as soon as I score the third goal he pauses and begins communicating with voice mail messages saying I was cheating despite me leading.

Frustrating and all I could do was sit there in my underpants, playing with my balls and drinking my tea until they decided to call it quits, followed by a bit of abuse.

Back
Top Bottom