Player blacklist for Xbox Live

its the ones that dont quit that really piss me off - u have a choice of waiting it out and wasting your time OR getting a disconnect against your name and letting the buggers get a 3-0

Ha ha I beat a cheat today, his gamertag is 'fell so good'. He is in Division 2. He was playing as PSG, after 10 mins, I was winning 1-0 and he paused the game, let the timer run out and the screen froze.

He had hoped that I would disconnect so he would win 3-0 but I waited online for 40 mins, he disconnected and therefore I got the 3-0 win. Pity cause I would have beaten him 20-0! (Yeah Right!)

SIMOX .. number 49 of the raking.. i played a game all into his 30 meters.. at 90min i had the poss to score cuz his gk was sit in the field and i shooted but.............. when the ball was running in... he left the game.. i hate ppl left games cuz they didnt get a lost in their profile...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..
peace & love

I was just playing "I AndyMan360 I" and it was a great game, he had a player sent off but played well and was 2-1 up with seconds to go and I made it 2-2 and in extra time it got to 4-3 to me with seconds left when he did the pause trick..... then sent me messages calling me a cheat !!!!!!
When I look on the Players Online page next to the controler icon is a little red box... what is this ????

YES ..... 40 mins in and he has finaly given up !!!!!!

Last edited:
Clucking Funts

I won the game 4-0. He didn't disconnect but after my second goal he passed the ball between his defenders an entire half.

Did manage to intercept the ball and score my fourth which I ensured he saw from every possible angle. Again, didn't disconnect, but poor sportsmanship.

TravASmokeR .. this time im not talking about a cheater.. but a bad person cuz he called me "mafioso" only cuz im italian.. im very sad for that.. (4-2 for me.. oh yeah:))

I played some muppet last nite from div 1 - cant remember his tag cos i'm at work but will post it on the blacklist later. He was winning 1 - nil but i was having a good spell & he disconnected & tried to blame me - i had a slanging match for 40 mins & decided to give him the win as I got fed up. Filed a complaint against him though - he had 27 disconnections to his name - knew he was a cheat.

the best cheater i ever seen..

Gibbzy06

LOOK :D

as u can all see.. he paused the game.. and at 0 sec all froze..
but before it i received a msg from him that he reported im a loser.. i cheated.. bla bla bla.. cant believe.. he gave me a bad report.. i know why.. he was sad cuz lyon in pes is a bad team and his man utd didnt see the ball.. ahhhhhhhhh..

MICROSOFT.. HELP US NICE PLAYERS..!!!

Hallo, im not often here in the last time, but i think it is the best community for PES. Im a PES-Gamer and my 10 disconnects are the fault of this stupid cheater, i hate them all, and last night before the game start, he used the cheat. "Dal Man" is his gamertag.

His gamertag is:
sfersystem

Just gone 2-0 up against him on the 30min mark and absolutely destroying him, he's hardly had a touch of the ball was one of the few games where i've played well and everything went right, his keeper has the ball, he lagged it up then froze it.
Its pathetic how people are sad enough to cheat over a bloody video game.
At least when i'm not playing well or getting hammered (most games) i like to keep going to the end and give credit where its due :(

The only things i hate with players online are those who feel they have to play their replays, just wait till the end and watch the game highlights and leggers/disconnecters.
Unfortunately in the 3 games i've played today, i've encountered one of each.

*EDIT*
Well after nearly 2 hours of watching TV, i decided i couldn't be bothered with it anymore and just quit to dashboard and re started the game.
It recorded as my first disconnect and a loss against me :(

sfersystem = cheating b@stard

Last edited:
Avoid CRIS360ITA - was beating me 2-0 after about 30 mins, got a goal back and he lagged the rest of the first half. sent a message saying stop lagging but he still lagged the entire second half. filed a complaint and gave him bad rep. cheeky twat gave me bad rep for being aggressive !

dear friends.. it's about 10 min im watching the profile of SIMOX ... its unbelievable.. he had..

played - 791
wins - 661
draw - 37
lost - 93
win cons / record 0/195
disconnections 16

after some minutes..

played - 793
wins - 663
draw - 37
lost - 91
win cons / record 3/195
disconnections 16

1 minutes ago...

played - 793
wins - 665
draw - 37
lost - 91
win cons / record 0/195
disconnections 16
and now..

played - 793
wins - 666
draw - 37
lost - 90
win cons / record 6/195
disconnections 15

i cant believe.. :| :| :|

Gamertag - Daddy Faya
Division 1

i was 2-1 up, he'd been lagging it out most of the match and then he exited the game with 11 mins left.
What makes it even worse is i'd just gone down to 10 men, surely he could've beaten me after that.

The box comes up saying opponent has left the game, i'm the winner by default, i check my results and find out its given him a 3-0 win and credited the disconnect against me!!!

Some cunt named toniaaaa is trying to make me hang now at half time as I'm beating him 2-0 with Bayern Munich and he's the all mighty Inter Milan.

sergipro

plays with Real has a goal avarage of 2.97 to 1.something

He was actually leading 1:0 but I had two 1 on 1's with his goalie where the game slowed down so badly I couldn't do anything. 18mins into the game he quit but I was having none of it - I had to keep my XBox running for 13 hours but I prevailed, LOL! It became a matter of principle...

manelica i think thats his gamertag hes spanish anyway ... hes got about 30 disconnects i was beating him and it crashed and i turned off the xbox and he got the win ...

bibourne47

Game wasn't too bad apart from the odd stutter of lag when i was clear on goal.
I beat him 2-1, should've been 8-1 but i can't finish for shit. :(

Instead of the obvious in game cheating, he's one of those that if you outplay him and beat him, he leaves a bad player review.
A couple of other guys i played against today have complained about him doing the same to them.

CREAKINGLAURENS

Was playing this Dutch prick, when i went 3-0 up after 26 mins, then he/she started kicking off and long passing to Casillas and running it into his/her own goal. Then watching every single replay as many times as possible then doing it again. It took 3 hours for the game to end and as soon as stoppage time hit they quit with the score at 76-0.

Whilst every replay was showing I was receiving stupid text messages, from saying how I should quit cos he would win anyway, till by the end I was getting messages saying that she's a girl and she wanted to suck me off and I am still getting rediculous messages 5-6 an hour.

If u see this fool don't play him/her.

Whats worse is that he/she is division 1 with more wins than losses.

RANT OVER

Last edited:
Some cunt named toniaaaa is trying to make me hang now at half time as I'm beating him 2-0 with Bayern Munich and he's the all mighty Inter Milan.

confirmed by me.. he's italian and i had the same problem..(i was playing with arsenal :) eheheh)

Everyone PLEASE avoid:

JCB16

He is French and plays as Arsenal. I went 1-0 up he did the usual "pause" trick, then proceded to tell me to disconnect.

I replyed "No, just play the game" and he sent me numerious French and broken English messages - all very insulting.

Topped it all off when he was verbaly abusive to me on the mic, so I reported him and set his status to "avoid".

Anyone else had problems with this "character"?

I haven't personally, but he sounds like the type of cabron that likes to do bang bang in other mans anus.

N10 RETOP

Pure lag cheat, everytime i'm on attack inside 30 yards of his goal, he starts the lag making it impossible to shoot or pass properly, then when he's attacking in the final third, lag again.
Then plays his replays to goals he only scored thanks to him lagging it up.

Also reported by a lot of other people for the exact same shit.

Gamertag: tigerwalms

Basically, your common cheat. Sweden vs France.I scored, and then it looked like he gave up and i scored a 2nd from the restart. Then came the pause icon, the ball went out of play.

I tried to go into my formations, but as soon as the timer ran out i got the dreaded "your opponent is changing their settings" bla bla bla.

So i just left it, eventually he quit, and completley denied he was cheating, and that the score was 1-1.

His average goals scored is 3.0. Nuff Said

GHOST OF DIXIE

Was 0-0, when the bit between the first half of extra time and the second the clock went to 0.

I sent him a mesage it went like this

fmgod:Hurry up
GHOST OF DIXIE:its crashed
fmgod:Well disconnection then
GHOST OF DIXIE:What and you give you 3-0 win you fouling cunt
fmgod:it's your fault not mine
GHOST OF DIXIE:I'm winning by 1-0 maybe 2-0 be sporting and quit
fmgod:the scores 0-0
GHOST OF DIXIE:I'll disconnect if you play me again
fmgod-I've got all night

So I had to sit their and wait 40 minutes for this idiot.

Unbelieveable just played someone half cut 1-0 down 1st half fought my way back to 2-1 extra time then he has the front to freeze it and then try to talk me into switching off over chat thankfully I OWN my house and dont need mummy and daddy to pay my bills so just left it running the mug quit after 30-45 mins nice feeling but then thought to myself why bother ITS ONLY A GAME I swear most of this shit is down to the poxy points system (not pes but 360 achievements) I must confess I have also found myself playing a game that I dont like doing some ridiculas task just to be a point whore (king kong,kameo,any ice hocky game etc)

Unbelieveable just played someone half cut 1-0 down 1st half fought my way back to 2-1 extra time then he has the front to freeze it and then try to talk me into switching off over chat thankfully I OWN my house and dont need mummy and daddy to pay my bills so just left it running the mug quit after 30-45 mins nice feeling but then thought to myself why bother ITS ONLY A GAME I swear most of this shit is down to the poxy points system (not pes but 360 achievements) I must confess I have also found myself playing a game that I dont like doing some ridiculas task just to be a point whore (king kong,kameo,any ice hocky game etc)

What was his gamertag?

Back
Top Bottom