Player blacklist for Xbox Live

RoBotNik

Beat him 3-2. he constantly hacked at my players and was generally unsporting, to cap it off when i sent an avoid player message and then went to the main menu, after the game had finished, lo and behold it was actually credited as a loss, someone has had the same prob with this guy too.

AceMan84

Lagged the entire first half up, i go in at the break 4-0 up and i was destroying him.
During the halftime stats screen that little spinning icon in the bottom left comes up so i know he's quitting.

Tells me opponent has quit so i win by default.

Thing is, it doesn't go back to the menu, just stays on the stats screen.
A few seconds later another box comes up and it tells me failed to overwrite ranking or something and credits him a 3-0 win.

A few seconds later another box comes up and it tells me failed to overwrite ranking or something and credits him a 3-0 win.

I have had that too mate, twice now and it's getting frustraiting!

They quit and I don't get the win and the ranking points.....WTF?

maxmanus69

lag and when he scored a lucky ass goal to claw him back to 3-1 in the 88th min he froze up the game. :(

-----

le docteur

Should be called le lagguer, obviously couldn't handle getting beaten badly, so rather than quit, he lags severely.
A mate has also played him just now and he's done the same to him.

-----

Sharingan360

My mate played him, 0-0 in extra time and my mate gets a ball through to him, he's 1on1 with the keeper and just as he's about to shoot, this prick quits only for it to do that "failed to overwrite ranking" message after waiting a while.
So the cheat gets a 3-0 win. Well done Konami, great work.
Looking at the dickhead's profile, he's ranked #2392, no wonder as he seriously has no skill and looks like he has to cheat to get something in the win column.

Last edited:
This is actually my first post on this forum, unfortunately it must be in this thread. Today I played a game against someone on XBOX Live and came back from a 0-1 with one man down. In the first half of over-time I scored the 2-1. He then froze the game in the half-time menu. I immediately wrote him to continue playing but he didn't react.I said I would be stubborn and wouldn't give him the chance to cheat. He reacted after 40!!! minutes telling me his game froze and I should quit as I had lost, while I could see the 2-1 on my screen. Yeah right!!! I warned him off and started argueing and this guy really starts talking about fairplay. Eventually he gave up. He then told he would disconnect but it took another 15min. What a bittersweet victory. The only good thing is that I was turned from a passive to an active forum member.

His Gamertag is Benshido. Beware of him, if you don't want to explode in the near future.
Sorry for the long post.

my mate just played some loser called:

dandy master

He chose Man Utd and from his formation you could tell he was a cutback player with no tallent.
Ranked 340, on a 50 game winning streak so my initial thoughts were "cheat".
My mate was winning 2-0 at halftime and deserved it totally, the clock ran all the way down, i was expecting it to freeze then.
But it went to the match. :)

10mins of the 2nd half, my mate was killing this guy, the pause icon comes up whilst my mate's running the ball out of defence, again my cynical side says "here we go, cheat ahoy".
My mate was running rings round him with Joe Cole so as not to get the whistle. But just as he passed it back this prick hacked him down and there we go, paused.
Clock running down, at the 7 second mark the menu dissappeared as though he'd done his tactics and was returning to the game, but no, it kept on the same frozen shot of Lampard ready to take a free kick, but with the last 7 seconds ticking down.

Clock at 0 and no game action = this kid is a cheat.

Thankfully he was too stupid to know the oldest trick in the book, i told my mate to appear offline, he did and 2mins later the dickhead quits out.

No 51st win on the run for this asshole.

kesie8585 from netherlands

He was 1-0 up. In the 85 min i made 1-1. After that he got 2 red cards, he saw he was losing so he froze the game up

I'm currently hanging on against "La Cliqua78". Started off okay, then after I went 1-0 up, the pause icon started to flash on and off. I was almost expecting an upcoming cheat, but he'd never leave it on and the game continued. Anyway, I then went 2-0 up and at this point, he started playing a little strangely. I'm not sure what you to to trigger the freeze, but it appears to involve holding certain buttons or something as his players kept running off in weird directions. Next he gave away a free kick on the edge of the box which I slotted away (shame it went to waste as I don't usually score too many of those!), then a few seconds after the restart, the inevitable freeze happend.

Also, not a cheat, but I played dav25MI who quit when I went 3-0 up after around 60 minutes then sent me a message saying I was a bad player and just got lucky. I offered him an unranked rematch, but unsurprisingly no reply. Shame as he wasn't one of the usual inter/barca/brazil players either.

hakan83

Lagged every time I got the ball and when ever I got through on goal just become inpossible to shot, lag cheater and abusive messages like suck my dick.

I got another one.

antonio1984

He didnt seem a cheater at first, because his favorite team was Sevilla, but when he scored the first goal, his behaviour became suspicous. His players were all running is opposite direction and he didnt attack me anymore. So i already knew what was coming, i could manage to score the 1-1 while he was trying to freeze the game. Right after the kickoff the game froze.

NFC PREDATOR - dutch git - threatened to call microsoft - i was winning one nil & he quit - can't play the game at all. Loser.

diegoblamadonna

he took the lead then proceeded to pass the ball to me all the time while using up his 3 pauses, i equalise, nearly go 2-1 up then hanging the game.

says its 1-0 to him and wont quit out, using the bug in the game i've read about on these forums

I'm not sure if this was a cheat or just a random crash but I was playing someone earlier and he was winning 1-0, then I equalized, 1-1, he went up the field and I conceeded a penalty which he scored, 2-1, he watched the replay like twenty times, zooming around the ball until finally resuming the game, I went straight up the other end and equalized, 2-2, then it freezed.

I got this message: "wtf can quit coz i won plz", I sent him one back "eh? it's 2 all... I'll quit anyway" and then I sent "play agains some other time?" but no reply yet. His profile says he has 78 disconnects...

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt though, I don't like to go accusing people.

Last edited:
I'm currently "playing" a cheat called jack bauer no7, he froze the game after 87 mins being one goal down.

Yesterday I played a guy called batts09. The system told me he disconnected and that I won( I was in the lead anyway ), after I finished the game, I was recorded a loss, afterwards the guy claimed he didn't disconnect. Yeah right, he was even shown offline.

It happens so often either people lag, their players are the Flash, they disconnect when down or they freeze the game. What is wrong with these guys, do they feel good after doing that. I can't imagine them sitting in front of their system cheering on a cheated win, they are so antisocial.

Last edited:
By the way, I'm having a battle at the moment with this guy who will disconnect first. My Xbox is running now for way over 8h, some people are insane. I mean, I have a reason I was winning, but he? Hell I don't know how long I will stay with this.

After 12h I got an abusive message and he left, thinking I was offline. What a waste of time.

Last edited:
TerseJosh

Argentina (him) v France (me)

I was all over him, went 1-0 up with a great passing move then a perfect finish from Henry.
Almost a couple of mins after, i miss a sitter then he scores a solo run from Saviola, started at the halfway line, somehow Vieria just bounced off him, as did Gallas but he did finish it very nicely. 1-1

He skips the auto replay then keeps it on manual replay, rewinding it right to the start of his run and replaying is all, rewinding and playing again as though it was the greatest goal ever (maybe for him it was but pretty normal for most of us PES players), it was my typical bad defending (should've chopped him down 25yards out but i like to play it fair) and the game giving him a lot of lucky bounces.

Rest of the 1st half i absolutely destroy him, shot after shot either just going wide or his keeper wiping his arse, then went on a run with Henry from my own box after defending a corner only for it to graze the outside of the post from 18 yards out, he then started to try the lag tactics which was the second sign of him being poor.
I make it 2-1 wth another crisp passing move and finsh.

Half ended 2-1 to me, should've been 5-1 as i outshot him 13(8) to 4(2) and outpossessed him 64%-36%.

Second half starts, i keep dominating him. Passing it around his players as though they aren't there.
Then it gets to Saha, i shot-fake, he buys it and slides in instead of jockeying. Penalty given.

Oh wait, he's quit!!!!

----------

elftorFR

severe lag.
He chose Inter so I knew it'd be one of those games.
All game, he lagged whenever i was in his half or was attacking so my shots flew everywhere, all he played for was the usual Inter tactic of run the win with Recoba/Ibrahimovic then pass across to Adriano.

Last edited:
drogba60200

My third game ever online, winning 2-0 before halftime and he quits. I thought the game was stuck then see in my messages he wrote "good bye man".

W R00NEY

He scored a lucky goal and went ahead 1-0, I equalized straight away and then the pause icon came up on the screen. He pretty much allowed me to score and then ran the ball out. The count went down to 0 and the screen froze. Within seconds (he must have all the messages saved) I get messages saying I'm a cheat and he was winning 3-0, he's gonna report me on xbox.com and I will get banned. I was going to bed anyway so I don't care if I keep the Xbox on. Let's see how long he will last.

Last edited:
Well, he didn't last very long, about 30 minutes. After he gave up he sent me messages from 3 different profiles saying I was a cheat and how I would get banned. What a sad git. Oddly though, he sent me friend requests as well from those profiles, what an idiot.

He'll have sent you friend requests from all 3 profiles as once you're on his friends list, he can then leave you bad feedback with each of them without having to play you.

No mate, he can only leave you bad feedback without playing you so long as he's been accepted onto your friends list.

So reject the little bastard's alternate accounts requests. :)

Crazy Hydra BE. I don't know how he has done this but i stuck at the half time screen with my tag saying im ready but he is not. the timer has run out so i think he must know how to glitch the game (is this possible?) Very pissed off

Hey guys, on average, how many times do you find yourself playing a cheat (say you play five people, how many are usually cheats, lag-cheats, cutbackers or quitters)?

I aven't played that many games, but I haven't had anything bad until last night, and even then it was only a cut-backer.

We weren't even using the 'top' teams, I was Athletico (can't remember if it was Madrid or Bilbao), and he was another Spanish team.

The guy was awful, just awful - I was running rings 'round him (which is very unusal for me), but every time he'd get the ball anywhere near the box, he'd cut-back. Luckily I was man-marking the player he was cutting back to, so it came to nothing.

I, on the other hand, was miserable in front of goal - for example - I took the ball 'round his keeper, and went to tap it in, but hit the cross-bar from 3 yards out, it re-bounds into the path of another striker who hits the post, the ball hits off a defender into the path of one of my other players who skies it. Goal-kick. I had something like 20+ shots, 16 on-target, ball cleared off the line, everything. I was the last man, slide-tackled in the box twice - nothing, but almost every challenge on him got him a free-kick.

It was still 0-0 at 80+ minutes, and then every tackle from was a wild two-footer, pure desperation stuff. Injury time - I hit a through-ball to winger in my own half, except the ball just trundles infront of me, and he picks it up, cross into the box - his striker in the middle of three of my defenders - all squashed up tight, ball in, goal. I watch the replay - it hit off his striker's shoulder.

I kick off, full time 1-0 to him. talk about gutted. I looked at the stats, I had 64% possession - which has never, ever happened to me before - even in a infrequent big win (4-0, 5-1) against a mate, the most I'll have is about 51/52% - usually around the 47% mark.

I had to go to bed after that, too frustrating. :)

xEvil Nastyx

he was Inter (him) vs Chelsea (me).
Pretty good game, i had the upper hand all the way till in the second half i go down to 10 men thanks to the AI making Carvalho slide in rather than just preasuring. :mad:
He messes up the freekick, some hectic defending to clear then a few counter attacks and the 90 mins ends with the score at 0-0.
In the break i change to a 4-3-2, bringing off Robben for Geremi and putting him at CB.
I get 2 deserved goals, both with Joe Cole, one a curling shot from 20 yards, the other a crisp low finish past the keeper to the far post.
He kicks off then quits soon after.

bobinou68

I select Charlton, he decides to go with Barca.
He makes it 1-0 with Messi, 5mins later i walk around his defence with Hasslebaink before slotting it home to make it 1-1.
He then tries some lagging tactics everytime i get the ball in his half, i make the score 3-1 to me by the 40th min.
He quits. :(

Back
Top Bottom