[PES6 PS2 Junka's Hands on pes6 review] PICS UPDATED

luisportobello said:
Junka - Haartlek dank for answering our questions.

If you could please answer these 4 questions I would be forever grateful.

pes6_psp_4.jpg

Q1) This image shows a Division 3 in the Master League, is there a division 3 in the Master League?

Q2) Is there still only 4 leagues of 16 teams in the Master League?

Q3) Are the sponsors logo slots black and white or color? (if you edit a logo can you make a color logo)

Q4) Can we import our badges from PES5 to PES6?

Haartlek dank Junka, many people appreciate you doing this. :)

Thankyou.

Yeah i would like to know also if there is a third tier to the ML mode this time..

when choosing the league option before you could choose from seria a france england internation and germany is the german league replaced with league c

Tested the online mode today
thanks to fernando's translation work:)
I realy do hope that some things change when RETAIl version is out,because i felt a little lag and slow reaction with the movement,or i was playing against someone with a 57K modem;).
There are like 60 ppl online now on PS2,
ofcourse 0 PC users:)
Some kool stuff are added this time.
I played my first match with Inter milan vs. Man.united(against someone called rebotmx if ur reading this maybe...Hello m8:) )
result was 1-1.
There is again only 1 online stadium :( what looks ok if its summer and sunny,but must look crap in winter.
overal is pretty nice only i do hope the slow reacting/lag stuff gets fixed.

If anyof you guys wants a match....look me up my nick is Junka;)

Anyway here are some pics i made for yah guys;)

online1.jpg

online2.jpg

online3.jpg

online4.jpg

online5.jpg

online6.jpg

online7.jpg

online8.jpg

online9.jpg

online10.jpg

online11.jpg

online12.jpg

online13.jpg

online14.jpg

online15.jpg

Thx alot! Can you spectate other matches? How is the tournament mode working, how many players can take part...

Last edited:
Dissapointing again from Konami, the faces look like a dogs arse and as usual the data is old, Pongolle and Mellor STILL at Liverpool? they left in the summer for fuck sake, it only takes 5 seconds to move them into their new teams.

I only played X-Box live last year these pics are making me wanna get seriously involved in the PS2 now... Cheers mate.

What is spectator mode ?
I just played 3 more matches online
played 4 .vs 1 :) was awsome ,so 4 players in 1 team against someone els
and 2 .vs 1
and thank god the lag is not always.
Total 65 players online now,more and more joining everyday.
When retail is out hope to see lots of ppl then with good connection,most of them only have 1 connection barr,so u know it could have lag during match.

Junka said:
What is spectator mode ?

In spectator mode you can watch the online matches of others like in TV. So you don't play, you watch the game of other players. Is this mode in?

junka from your pics I can see that 4 ppl can enter in one room

can you maybe spectate match only, maybe without choosing team?

hope you understood me :)

Junka said:
and @luisportobello that pic is from PES6 PSP version i think?!
i heard the ML is upgraded there,but dont know for sure,
ML is the same only like in we10 there is extra function for players growth.
Here a pic i took from PES6 ML
as u see it beggints with Division 2

12102006140.jpg

Hi Junka, thankyou for checking that

The confusion is that originally we heard the PSP and PS2 versions would be identical to allow you to switch your ML saves back-and-forth.

Either:

1) The Division 3 pic is a fake. (doubtful)
2) Konami had planned on a Division 3, but removed it. (most likely)
3) What everyone is playing is a beta and Konami will surprise us. (unlikely)

Sad if Konami scrapped Division 3 plans, it would've been great especially with the 18 free teams slots.

Also Junka, can you please see if:

- Q. Is there still only 4 leagues in Master League?

Haartlek dank again Junka

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for all of these screenshots pal, you really have been a great help and for that you have my sincere gratitude. ANy chance of a few Everton players being posted?

TurboFCK said:
In spectator mode you can watch the online matches of others like in TV. So you don't play, you watch the game of other players. Is this mode in?

Yeah i will ask the same.

Can you watch the matches live if other people playing to each other?

TurboFCK said:
One screenshot shows "Guest Play". Maybe its spec mode!

I think "Guest Play" means a second player joins from your machine. This would make sense cause there is a controller with a "2" nest to "Guest Play"

Gosh I've dont knew Ricardinho and Cicinho are brown skinned!!:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

See:
12102006129.jpg

x
7171ric.jpg

Much less cicinho, brown skin...

13.jpg

x
cicinho-dest.jpg

Joey23 said:
Gosh I've dont knew Ricardinho and Cicinho are brown skinned!!:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

See:
12102006129.jpg

x
7171ric.jpg

Much less cicinho, brown skin...

13.jpg

x
cicinho-dest.jpg

Thats normal with all south american players on WE... Riquelme and Verón for example. KONAMI thinks that we all have dark skins :P

PS: my english sux.

Back
Top Bottom