[PES6 PS2 Junka's Hands on pes6 review] PICS UPDATED

Thanks a lot for those Argentina pics! You think you can hook me up with some more please?! :D Also, thanks Reefur for that great video. I saw that in the video a player did the side step, so I guess is back, now I have a question, is it automatic like PES5/WE9 where if you're running and you press to the side it does it, or is it like PES4/WE8 where you have to press R2, or there's another way?

Thanks for everything!

EDIT: One last question, sorry, can you cange between home and away shorts/socks for the new licensed National teams/clubs? thanks thanks thanks!

Last edited:
Hey guys i just want to know this version of pes6.
is it the official final game or is it a beta version??????
please because im sure if its only in the french language its a beta or is it final?

Alrigt mate, can you get some pics of the kit templates, so all the shirt templates (colla types, secondary style, then the final 2 styles) aswell as the shorts, socks and captain band styles, just so I can see if they do indeed have all the new templates andmost of the kits can be made, would be a real nice help.

Cheers.

can you please get in game pics of jan vennegoor of hesselink, shunsuke nakamura and artur boruc? it would really help me cos i want to make myself a pes6 cover and i need these for the back of it as ingame screenshots. and also cos i want to see what celtics strip looks like and whether it is improved from last year. this might sound strange but could you get hesselinks or nakamuras shirt untucked? cos last year they fucked that up and i would like to see if they got it right. thanks a million in advance.

i realise i have posted this in a few other threads, just dont know what ones are taking requests or not.

EDIT: all in celtic tops please :cool:

Last edited:
yeh his face was crap. they have redone lots of presets in this version though (c.ronaldo, robben for example who looked nothing like real life in previous versions) so we might see him with better preset. also updated stats since wc but werder bremen arent in game and he'll be fake in german squad so you never know...

Doubla R said:
Thanks a lot for those Argentina pics! You think you can hook me up with some more please?! :D Also, thanks Reefur for that great video. I saw that in the video a player did the side step, so I guess is back, now I have a question, is it automatic like PES5/WE9 where if you're running and you press to the side it does it, or is it like PES4/WE8 where you have to press R2, or there's another way?

Thanks for everything!

EDIT: One last question, sorry, can you cange between home and away shorts/socks for the new licensed National teams/clubs? thanks thanks thanks!

Ok at least answer the questions.. You don't have to post pics but answer the questions please.

any west ham appearences? tevez mascherano? any others? dnt have to put pics up jus list them. thanx in advance

Isslander said:
Fred the Red: I don't have the game but the editing is supposed to be excactly the same as in We10. You should find some pics on this very website, in the WE forum.

As for the players, the genius Reefur posted a file with the appearence and some stats for every single player in the Prem. Download it and see for yourself. It's 68 mb but well worth it.

www.reefur.com/files/pes6.rar

Here you go.

please will you show me
MICHEL CARRICK
MOMO SISOKKO
AND ANY OTHER LIVERPOOL PALYERS YOU HAVENT SHOWN eg RISSE

Hello mate-any chance you could show us Chris Birchall (is his hand support on like in real life) and Stern John? Anyone know if I can transfer them into the blank 'c' teams?

Re: [PES6 PS2 Junka's Hands on pes6 review] pics+vidz

tobi said:
great to see lennon's face is in the game!

but his speed and acceleration are both sub-90. whats all that about, especially when walcott has a 92 acc'n?

konami you've let me down. it looks like the fastest player in europe will need his stats bumping up next friday night.

henry14saim said:
can someone show me a picture of thierry henry please with his stats, Thanks a lot.
Some people really should go outdoors more. With less than a week to go, you don't NEED to be this sad. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom