[PES6 PS2 Junka's Hands on pes6 review] PICS UPDATED

Sembei said:
Thats normal with all south american players on WE... Riquelme and Verón for example. KONAMI thinks that we all have dark skins :P

PS: my english sux.

En realidad su ingles esta muy bueno, hay solamente dos errores:

Thats > That's ("That is" contracta a "that's") y skins > skin (Cuando habla sobre personas se usa el plural, pero una grupa de gente cuenta como singular, por lo tanto skins > skin)

PS: Mi espanol esta mal. (!no como su ingles que es mucho mejor!) ;)

we Iranians should complain..the Iranian players are way too dark in WE/PES Kaebi,Nekounam,Nosrati and many others are rrly too dark! they are not that dark in real life!

I just hope they put a white face for Teymourian because he's whiter than swedish ppl!

Last edited:
L0L @sharule
but ok i wil test the spectator mode out later on
and @luisportobello
i wil make some more ML screen shots but i already say that there are only 4 leagues :(
I alsow realy hoped for more leagues and big updated in pes6,buts its still al the same as in pes5 and from we10 with new growth type function.

13102006166.jpg

Rezaei is still at Messina!!

:roll:

I know this is alot to ask but does someone mind geting pics and stats for the full arsenal team I would be very grateful.
thanks

when you're going to play in league mode, you can play with lfp, premier, ligue1, intenternational... aslo you can play with other league c? (to convert this to bundesliga...)

forbidden said:
Why isn´t Kahn in the squad of Bayern Munich ?
I thought Konami has the full licence for them ? All is original, but Kahn is missing.
Kahn is always missing. He's still in the German squad so update his name, face and transfer him to Bayern.

---ROB--- said:
PLEASE COULD SOMEONE GET PICS OF ARSENAL SQUAD
THANKS

Check couple of post back....u wil find a link of reefur who made a video of al players in Premiere league

Can you post an image of Valencias full home kit on the game please? Much appreciated.

Great job junka!

Can you look for observer mode? (spectator mode).

I mean if some1 else playing to each other if you can join the match for watching the match

And if you create a match will you look if you can open a spot for a player that wants folow the match.

Its all about spectator mode.

Spectator mode would be Awsome!

Many Thx!

Last edited:
Re: [PES6 PS2 Junka's Hands on pes6 review] pics+vidz

reefur said:
here's a 34 minute video(640x480 xvid-68megs)....load up...intro...then
i scroll through entire premier league and its players..new faces...and other big teams....stats etc....i go through boots..stadiums...options...pes-shop...and a short match between bayern/manutd if anything specific is needed lemme know...
www.reefur.com/files/pes6.rar
Mate, that is absolutely perfect.

Cheers.

ROB, go to rarlab.com, download the latest Winrar, once you have done that, just click the file and you can extract it to a folder with Winrar, it is similar to Winzip.

I'd be very grateful if you could post up wayne routledge, andy johnson, julio cruz, jimmy bullard and andy johnson.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many boot slots are there in PES6?

Last edited by a moderator:
Niko77 said:
when you're going to play in league mode, you can play with lfp, premier, ligue1, intenternational... aslo you can play with other league c? (to convert this to bundesliga...)

anything?:roll: :roll:

Back
Top Bottom