[PES6 PS2 Junka's Hands on pes6 review] PICS UPDATED

Re: [PES6 PS2 Junka's Hands on pes6 review] pics+vidz

Seabass1977 said:
So.....could we say that PES this year is much more near to a J-LEAGUE than a winning eleven 'standard version' ?

Slower, harder, more realistic..

I wanna try it!!!

:)

I would say so... to me at least, it was like the transition from PES5 to WE10. The feeling of it is very different. If not a complete re-haul, at least a big upgrade. Also, lots of new faces, which add a lot to it.

Finally, I play a lot with Manchester United. I feel that now that the team is licensed (and the producer took special attention in it) it feels more real. I am not entirely sure how the stats have changed, but some players -like Rooney, Carrick, and Saha- feel much closer to their real-life counterparts.

BTW people, can anyone please tell me how to play this game on HD (high definition)? Some people say it is possible, but what do I need to do that!? (if it involves warez, my apologies and please disregard).

Last edited:
Hey can any one post some screens of 3 big portuguese teams?

SL Benfca:
Nuno Gomes
Fabrizio Miccoli
Simão
Rui Costa
Petit
Karagounis
Katsouranis
Nélson

Porto:
Quaresma
Anderson
Adriano
Raúl Meireles
"Lucho" González
Pepe

Sporting:
Liedson
João Moutinho
Nani
Carlos Martins
Romagnoli
Farnerud
Paredes
Caneira
Ricardo

Thanks in advance! :)

I will edit icons for edit mode and league, league master and etc modes... i don't like all grey icons... ;)

PD: option mode haven't icons, really?

SPiTFiRE said:
Hey can any one post some screens of 3 big portuguese teams?

SL Benfca:
Nuno Gomes
Fabrizio Miccoli
Simão
Rui Costa
Petit
Karagounis
Katsouranis
Nélson

Porto:
Quaresma
Anderson
Adriano
Raúl Meireles
"Lucho" González
Pepe

Sporting:
Liedson
João Moutinho
Nani
Carlos Martins
Romagnoli
Farnerud
Paredes
Caneira
Ricardo

Thanks in advance! :)

Lots of Benfica and Portuguese players here:

http://tony.duarte.free.fr/PES6free/

can u post Ali Karimi pic from Bayern plsss!

and Livorno squad+ Osasuna squad pls. (pictures are fine too)

thanks in advance.

Last edited:
ShaRule said:
can u post Ali Karimi pic from Bayern plsss!

and Livorno squad+ Osasuna squad pls. (pictures are fine too)

thanks in advance.

already posted Karimi m8
but here u go again

13102006225.jpg

Hello please cna you answer this question for me.

Can you upload your PES5 option files onto this game, to get all the badges kits names ect? on your version or the frogs ;)

please let me know

Junka - Haartlek dank for answering our questions.

If you could please answer these 4 questions I would be forever grateful.

pes6_psp_4.jpg

Q1) This image shows a Division 3 in the Master League, is there a division 3 in the Master League?

Q2) Is there still only 4 leagues of 16 teams in the Master League?

Q3) Are the sponsors logo slots black and white or color? (if you edit a logo can you make a color logo)

Q4) Can we import our badges from PES5 to PES6?

Haartlek dank Junka, many people appreciate you doing this. :)

Thankyou.

carra23 said:
if at all possible could i see;
xabi alonso
luis garcia
steven gerrard
jamie carragher

thanks

Xabi Alonso

Alonso.jpg

Luis Garcia

Garcia.jpg

Steven Gerrard

Gerrard.jpg

Jamie Carragher

Carragher.jpg

And a bonus Kuyt

Kuyt.jpg

GENERAL REQUEST ON REVIEW POSTING:
Please state, like Junka did, if you played we10 or not.
It really makes a difference in understandiny some comments.

About the game, great to read "improved passing over we10" because we10 was already great in that, hope it's not just the excitement speaking.

What about crossing and heading?

PS - if one could please post a picture of the Sporting CP kit, so I could confirm if they used the official shirt or the ripoff Puma and SPorting have been selling to the fans used by the futsal and co. but not the real shirt as worn by the main team.

Last edited:
Goodness, how can we wait now ! The games really looking awesome.
And, wtf ? They changed Zidane or what ? On the first screen (1st page), seems his "haircut" has changed, can we get his face ?

Or, and btw, could someone just post some more French League screens ? Lyon, Bordeaux, etc :) Thanks for sure.

Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Thuram, Maniche, Pauleta, F.Meira, Cris, Cacapa, Muller, Squillaci, Reveillere, M.Diarra, Toulalan, Govou, Fred ... Pliz pliz pliz pliz

Can I ask you for photos from EDIT MODE ? I'd like to know is there sth new (slots ,options)!!?

Players :D

N.Vidic
D.Fletcher
G.Neville

:*

Okay, some gameplay questions;

- How is shooting compared to WE10 and PES5? Is it more like PES5 than WE10? Is it possible to shoot from a distance without the ball just ballooning over?
- Are the goalkeepers really any better? In WE10 they stunk.
- Is the crowd still visible while you play?
- Are the goal cheers and such improved (somebody told me this)?

Any other gameplay aspect that feels any better/worse?

This thread is getting me through until the game comes out. Just post ANYTHING and i'll be happy. I feel like a junkie! I Need my fix!

Re: [PES6 PS2 Junka's Hands on pes6 review] pics+vidz

Mahler_seele said:
I would say so... to me at least, it was like the transition from PES5 to WE10. The feeling of it is very different. If not a complete re-haul, at least a big upgrade. Also, lots of new faces, which add a lot to it.

Finally, I play a lot with Manchester United. I feel that now that the team is licensed (and the producer took special attention in it) it feels more real. I am not entirely sure how the stats have changed, but some players -like Rooney, Carrick, and Saha- feel much closer to their real-life counterparts.

After a 'small session' of PES 6 i could say that you said the truth m8 !

This pro evo soccer is a good upgrade.
A serie of little improvements here and there..and the game is more REAL, nearest to REAL FOOTBALL GAMES
Slower (seems a j-league version), harder, with a great IA, great passages (again, more realistic than we10), great goalkeepers (sometimes they block the ball!!! :))

I was disappointed by we10, but now, with pes6 i could smile again

Fred the Red: I don't have the game but the editing is supposed to be excactly the same as in We10. You should find some pics on this very website, in the WE forum.

As for the players, the genius Reefur posted a file with the appearence and some stats for every single player in the Prem. Download it and see for yourself. It's 68 mb but well worth it.

www.reefur.com/files/pes6.rar

the red tunis is not in the game anymore like in WE10 :(
here is the pic of the addidas boots in pes6
12102006135.jpg

pls use the reefur vid to check some most of the player faces and stats
Huntelaar stats/face are still not good same as on we10
the edit mode is same as in WE10
it is possible to use ur PES5 OF with the game.
ass for german player faces tehre all crap cuz germany is not licended but some players who play in licend club teams have good faces and stats
and yes the shooting is better now,in we10 it was to weak seems in we10 u can shoot more often from distance ,but if u have a player with gay shooting skill the ball will prolly fly away and even with a skilled player u have to face and aim wel to the goal,if ur not facing towards the goal and shoot the bal prolly with alsow fly away somewhere,but when u are facing the right side with ur strong foot then shooting to goal u wil have more succes,(check the kaka goal)http://members.home.nl/amar83/PES6/12102006003.mp4

and @luisportobello that pic is from PES6 PSP version i think?!
i heard the ML is upgraded there,but dont know for sure,
ML is the same only like in we10 there is extra function for players growth.
Here a pic i took from PES6 ML
as u see it beggints with Division 2

12102006140.jpg

Thanks for the review and all the pics, although I was more interested in the review.
I have a question about this quote:
The game is a little slower that WE10 but not that much( i played in 60hz mode)
Why do you play on 60hz? Th game is PES and made to play on PAL with 50 hz?
In fact, the game is a lot slower than the ultra fast WE10 and that is a good thing ;)
Also, the differences you feel on the pitch about the stats are more there: A fast player is much faster than a slow player. A player with bad technique let the ball bounce from his foot much more than one with great technique. A player with bad passing can't play one-touch football, because you loose posession that way.
In short: The stats are much more important and influencial than before, which is great!

Back
Top Bottom