PES6 (PS2) - Info, screens and videos

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 6 - Screens (PS2)

The entire list... It would seem that Xbox360 is a genuine next-gen version. Perhaps there will be some news of PS3 for a november release... who knows...

Pro Evolution Soccer 6 Oct-06 3+ 4387PES6 PS2 TBA
Pro Evolution Soccer 6 Oct-06 3+ 1687PES6 PC TBA
Pro Evolution Soccer 6 Oct-06 3+ 6587PES6 Xbox360 TBA
Pro Evolution Soccer 6 Oct-06 3+ 6287PES6 Xbox TBA
Pro Evolution Soccer 6 Ubiquitous Oct-06 3+ 4287PES6 PSP TBA
Pro Evolution Soccer 6 Oct-06 3+ 4687PES6 DS TBA

Adriano scores with Pro Evo 6!
Monday 12-Jun-2006 3:43 PM Brazilian striking ace signs up to be the Euro face of Pro Evo 6, plus first PS2 shots inside!

Ah, there's nothing like a World Cup summer and, as this weekend proved, nothing more in tune with the Great British summer than drinking beer in front of the telly for eight straight hours at a time, while simultaneously consuming a veritable mountain of salty snacks.

But of course we're going to need some consolation to turn to when England crash out with the usual: keeper lobbed from 40 yards/concede a ninetieth minute penalty/make buffoons of themselves in the inevitable penalty shoot out (delete as appropriate - or if the absolute unthinkable does happen, you substitute 'triumph for Sven and the Golden Lions').

Advertisement:Naturally Pro Evo 6 is the first name on our squad sheet in the event of any or indeed all of the above eventualities, and first shots have just been released from the PS2 version of the game today.

Your first look at the fruits of Seabass's forthcoming work of footballing genius comes hot on the heels of the signing of Adriano, the renowned Brazil and Inter Milan striker who Konami says will front the European version of the game. It's his fizzog you can see in this first set of screens too, and young Adriano was also moved to comment, "I am really looking forward to working with Konami on what everyone knows to be the most realistic football game around. Pro Evolution Soccer 6 is known worldwide for its quality and I am delighted to be associated with such a fine series."

Martin Schneider, European Marketing Director for Konami was clearly over the moon with the key signing as well, adding, "Adriano is rightly regarded as a player with skill, pace and passion - all key elements to success in Pro Evolution Soccer 6. We are very excited to be working with such a talent, and further new signings will be announced in the coming weeks."

As Schneider says there'll be more key footy signings to follow for localised versions, (we hear Jermaine Defoe might be at a loose end or two) and with DS and 360 added to the PC, PS2 and Xbox versions, Pro Evo 6 is going to be our premier strike partner this autumn. For the moment though, you'll have to content yourself with these pics of Adriano in all his glory.

The good news of the day :

Some players have tryied a beta-version of PES6 at the french PES-League Final at the Stade de France - Paris, and they say that the game is a bit different than WE10 !! Better defense and keepers and the forwards are less fast !! Yahoooooooo ...

screens look okay actually.Watched the video aswell seems or looks a bit faster.It may change though.

Maybe to do with 50hz which might change speed.

DaveDuncan said:
screens look okay actually.Watched the video aswell seems or looks a bit faster.It may change though.
Where is the video?

i cant watch the video it keeps coming up wiv
"Windows Media Player cannot play the file because a network error occurred. The server might not be available. Verify that you are connected to the network and that your proxy settings are correct"
well i am connected to the network (obviously if i can type this post) and i've not fiddled wiv the proxy settings so it should be the default and therefore should be perfect, pls can someone shed some light on this if you can i appreciate any help :) (i know its prolly not going to look soo different from WE10 but believe me i can pick out the slightest changes :))

right click and save target as, save it to your hard drive and then watch it from there

is it only the bad pespective in the video or did they really implement 16:9 finally ?

Looks no different to PES5 animation-wise. Still, as long as they iron out a few things (i heard you the ref doesn't blow up at the slightest nudge anymore and you can take quick free kicks?) add some teams (will we see Angola, Togo T&T etc?) then it'll be pretty much what i expect. Just don't make it any faster please.

I heard you don't get cuts for fre kicks and throw ins, like the player runs and picks up the ball.

blythy said:
right click and save target as, save it to your hard drive and then watch it from there
Thanx mate, works a treat!! :)
it does look a tad different(maybe smaller than than a quick glance can handle) from WE10 but a lot different from PES5, great news that there hopefully would be no black screens, that will really enhance the flow of the game immensely as well as the quick free kicks.

Last edited:

NickSCFC said:
I heard you don't get cuts for fre kicks and throw ins, like the player runs and picks up the ball.

I wonder how this will be implemented. Will you have to wait for your designated free-kick taker to get to the ball? Or will it be the player closest to the ball at the time who takes it quickly. Would be great for breaking quickly when you need a goal.

Cheers for the vid it looks cool

Cant wait to see it

Professor Nutmeg said:
I wonder how this will be implemented. Will you have to wait for your designated free-kick taker to get to the ball? Or will it be the player closest to the ball at the time who takes it quickly. Would be great for breaking quickly when you need a goal.
Isn't that just quick free-kicks?

NickSCFC said:
http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/826/826538/imgs_1.html
winning-eleven-pro-evolution-soccer-2007-20060509072529279.jpg

OMG is that IVANOV???? fuckin wanker

winning-eleven-pro-evolution-soccer-2007-20060509072517467.jpg

Someone at Konami must like Olof, he sneaked into the pre-release screenshots last year too.

check this video (episode 14) on ign, they got a feature on the game n the dude says they got more premiership licences, dodged the ps3 question though.

http://uk.media.games.ign.com/articles/693/693580/vids_1.html

the PS3 version is definately in the works cause seabass said has said so in recent OPS2M issues, so why do konami doge the question?

cheers for that tobi.

Thats a very promising sign that we will get a PS3 version really soon. When asked the question he could of said no, but decided to dodge it.

Hopefully more news on this and these added premiership licenses at TGS.

tobi said:
the PS3 version is definately in the works cause seabass said has said so in recent OPS2M issues, so why do konami doge the question?

He never said it was PES6 though unlike on Xbox360.

NickSCFC said:
He never said it was PES6 though unlike on Xbox360.

True.

Seabass simply said that they will release WinningEleven/ProEvo on the PlayStation3, but he didn't say it was P.E.S 6.

My guess is that PlayStation3 is getting the Japanese version of WinningEleven11 or what ever is after WinningEleven10.However the Xbox360 is getting the North American and Euro version of the game before the PlayStation3.

Last edited:

rockykabir said:
But hadn't Seabass said that the release of PES6 on the 360 will increase its sales in Japan? (implying that it'll be released in Japan as well)

Oh I missed that.

Where can I get the interview?

Hmm...

winning-eleven-pro-evolution-soccer-2007-20060509072527138.jpg

winning-eleven-pro-evolution-soccer-2007-20060509072528654.jpg

and...

winning-eleven-pro-evolution-soccer-2007-20060509072525638.jpg

I think Konami are onto something here ;)

PS: These screens are from May

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom