PES6 (PS2) - Info, screens and videos

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 6 - Screens (PS2)

Is it me, or does the graphics of pes6 look better tha we10?

NickSCFC said:
Hmm...

winning-eleven-pro-evolution-soccer-2007-20060509072527138.jpg

winning-eleven-pro-evolution-soccer-2007-20060509072528654.jpg

and...

winning-eleven-pro-evolution-soccer-2007-20060509072525638.jpg

I think Konami are onto something here ;)

PS: These screens are from May

Nah graphics are the same as WE10 and PES5.

You'd probably think that because it has more licences teams and licenced kits always have more material detail than non-licenced kits.

NickSCFC said:
Nah graphics are the same as W.E.10 and P.E.S5.

You'd probably think that because it has more licences teams and licenced kits always have more material detail than non-licenced kits.

The same teams are licenced in W.E.10.

We are palyin we10 jap, so I do not remember that exactly, but it looks that commentary is same as in PES5.

Do you think Nokami will drop Juve, Lazio and Fiorentina? Or keep them and add last year's relegated three (Messina, Lecce, Treviso) who at this point look certain to return to Serie A.

I hope they drop the teams as they drop to serie B. Can't have a Serie B team in PES. Or maybe they'll put Serie B in PES to. I wonder if they have both licenses?

Caniggia said:
I hope they drop the teams as they drop to serie B. Can't have a Serie B team in PES. Or maybe they'll put Serie B in PES to. I wonder if they have both licenses?

I think they'll put Juventus at the 'Other teams' section. I don't think we'll see Fiorentina and Lazio though.

Are there any chances of some new Premier League licenses?

NickSCFC said:
Hopefully the commentary will be improved before release.
Nick we are very close to the games release whats the likelyhood of them changing the commentary? very minimal I think. Another bloody crappy year of Brackley and Brooking! When will they learn?

DJ

That commentary vid was from the E3 version, there haven't been any vids of post-E3 versions yet.

Oh right so there might be hope for us yet? lol

DJ

Re: PES6 (PS2) - Info and screens

The Beta-Cover :

904396m.jpg

The french one :

The final covers show Adriano, Terry (for England), Fabregas (for Spain), Drogba (for France), etc ...

Last edited:

Well we know for sure Brazil aren't licenced.

We're now just waiting to see if Germany or Portugal are licenced, they and Brazil are the only big national sides to not be licenced so far.

"de très grosses surprises vous attendent ( licence LFP, possibilité de jouer les coups francs rapidement...).
"

Does that just say there might be a possibility of the French league being licenced?

Back
Top Bottom