PES6 (PS2) - Info, screens and videos

Re: PES6 (PS2) - Info and screens

Ah right, seems like they're just speculating or hyping because Konami have said there'd be new licences, this website's just speculating that it might be the French league.

NickSCFC said:
LFP is Spanish League.
Nicky Nicky Nicky Nicky ... who tell you about England national team licence ? I show you a picts of england kit and you don't bielive, so please stop with Spanish league thanks alot.

Hum, fnac is not a very good source of information.
I think they have made a mistake between the license for the french national team and the licence for the Ligue 1.
If you have other sources why not, but fnac.com...

http://www.lfp.es takes me to the spanish league. So, you have to confirm that... but i believe that PES6 will have the licence for the league 1.

Last edited:

we know LFP is for Spanish and French league, but the web site speab abot big surprise (LFP and quick Freekick) and that it's new for PES5 players.

So it's Ligue 1 no doubt

I hope but I think it's a mistake between LFP ligue 1 and French national team.
Quick free kick is not a big surprise.
Not the first mistake with fnac.com

KAiWAi confirme to me about PS2 players vs PC players on PES6 and says "much more again..."

but what does Merchandising Utd crest 1997(c) meen is the kit from 1997???????????

ThomasGOAL said:
KAiWAi confirme to me about PS2 players vs PC players on PES6 and says "much more again..."

confirmed¿¿¿ This is very important for online events.

since the game is finally in widescreen on the 360 shouldnt it be in widescreen on the ps2?

tobi said:
since the game is finally in widescreen on the 360 shouldnt it be in widescreen on the ps2?

No. Most people who have 360's are the rich type who get stuff straight away, so nearly everyone I know with a 360 already has a widescreen HD.

I would say 80% of ps2 users still play on your standard tellybox

Most middle-class people i know have wide-screen TV''s as standard now. Do they even sell 4:3 TV's anymore?

knh4 said:
Most middle-class people i know have wide-screen TV''s as standard now. Do they even sell 4:3 TV's anymore?

yip.

I have an Xbox 360 and a 4:3 tv:lmao:

lower middle-class then ;)

I saw PES6's commercial (adborad) at Liverpool-West Ham game. Is that on shops?

According to an interview with Seabass on swedish gamesite Level7, Konami are experimenting with something called Network Mode in Master League.

The reporter interviewing Seabass says that this Network Mode option was in the PES6 PS2-version he played at Leipzig Game Convention. But Seabass said its still something they are trying out and it will not be in the final version of PES6, but its something he really like to include in the next release (PES7?)

Seabass also said that he´s sorry they didnt make changes in the Master League because there was simply not enough time to do that!

The whole interview can be found here (but its in swedish):
http://www.level7.nu/texter/read.php?id=107955

----------------------------------------------

Anyway I like the idéa of this so called Network Mode in Master League, maybe its so we can play a co-op Master League with a friend online, or even better, full Master League seasons online with individuall players playing each team (yet it seems pretty complicated). Well, to early to specualte but still intresting.

titi henry said:
but what does Merchandising Utd crest 1997(c) meen is the kit from 1997???????????

I'm gonna' guess at the reasoning for the 1997 date, that's when they changed their crest from saying "Manchester United Football Club" to "Manchester United" ;)

_39350861_manch203.jpg

logo_manutd.gif

Last edited:

nemro said:
According to an interview with Seabass on swedish gamesite Level7, Konami are experimenting with something called Network Mode in Master League.

The reporter interviewing Seabass says that this Network Mode option was in the PES6 PS2-version he played at Leipzig Game Convention. But Seabass said its still something they are trying out and it will not be in the final version of PES6, but its something he really like to include in the next release (PES7?)

Seabass also said that he´s sorry they didnt make changes in the Master League because there was simply not enough time to do that!

The whole interview can be found here (but its in swedish):
http://www.level7.nu/texter/read.php?id=107955

----------------------------------------------

Anyway I like the idéa of this so called Network Mode in Master League, maybe its so we can play a co-op Master League with a friend online, or even better, full Master League seasons online with individuall players playing each team (yet it seems pretty complicated). Well, to early to specualte but still intresting.

:lmao: :lmao: :applause: you kill me Pondtrout...wtf do you guys do over there??? It would take two to three weeks to improve the ML beyond all recognition..... at least come out and tell the truth. It's going to be the big surprise for the next Gen, the whole new ML with 20 first and 10 second division teams... wow :shock:

Back
Top Bottom