PES6 (PS2) - Info, screens and videos

garonne is Toulouse Footbal Club (TFC, french ligue 1 orange) who is licensed now so i don't think it's the final pes6.

Strange. In one screen Cagliari has a 'fake' Nokami crest. Then in another it has the proper crest.

Also, i like this little pre-match atmos builder ;) Very Champions League. However, dinosaurs aren't :roll:

shot_83_502.jpg

Very good thing...Messina has to be there...
Nice screen shot from the stadium Prof, where did you find it???

Just returning to an observation i posted somewhere. It looks as if Cagliari are now licensed. In this screenshot, Juventus have been replaced with Messina (rightly so) and Cagliari's official crest is in (top row 2nd from right). In a previous screen (older code) Juventus was there, Messina wasn't and Cagliari's crest was a made up Nokami one. Jolly good, i say! :)

serieaof0.jpg

madrid dont have their older kit, ALL THE LICENSED KITS R UP TO DATE.

Last edited:
luisportobello said:
pic7xu7.jpg

pic8xe3.jpg

pic9rf5.jpg

pic9ays9.jpg

pic9bnj6.jpg

pic9clz2.jpg

pic9dmn7.jpg

pic9enc3.jpg

pic9fuq4.jpg

pic9gvv0.jpg

PS - What Team is "Garonne"?

They have no sponsors on their kit (though PES UTD apparently does) ... perhaps a team for editing from Other Teams C?

I meant on these pictures Tobi.

Stringer Bell said:
shot_266_502.jpg

Would be interesting if it's possible to buy some of these Panama players in the ML. They've also got Estonia in there to.

Yes,Im from Panama and it is very frustating do not play with Panamanian Team

I hope this version will have this opportunity:(

These are just screens of the beta version. The final version will have up-to-date kits.

Unless Seabass decides to surprise us again... :roll:

mIGUEL. said:
These are just screens of the beta version. The final version will have up-to-date kits.

Unless Seabass decides to surprise us again... :roll:

Don't worry everything is uptodate in final version, i'll try to make movie sunday (if i can get a dv) of both games with all leagues only if the tournament is on the final version of course as the game is not released yet.

pes_dude said:
If theres no Bundesliga then wont there lots of players will be missing?

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: it depends.

Worse case scenario and Konami drop the Bundesliga (except Bayern) and don't bother to change any names of non-internationals playing in the German League - therefore having to omit them, you can expect to lose more than 150 players. (roughly 20 non-internationals per team etc)

However, Konami may change all their names and make them available in the 'unregistered' lists.

Some people who apparently have 'inside sources' are assuring people that the Bundesliga will be in, though I must admit I am personally doubtful.

Back
Top Bottom