PES6 (PS2) - Info, screens and videos

Stringer Bell said:
God Speaks!

God.creating.stars.jpeg

"The Bundesliga is in"

You mean god lie ? :eh:

Last edited:
german box looks better than the spain box, why cant cesc wear the spain kit instead of that tshirt?

Why aren't they showing the Adidas symbol??? they lisenced Spain, and Adidas...so there shouldn't be problems...on the other hand, RBK And Nike is clearly shown on the shoes of Henry and Adriano respectively....

even though its just a box art and i wont be looking at it once the disk is in the ps2, that is a bit poor.

O.K.A.Y!! its back to basics i think, just click the "post reply" or "post quick reply" button once, thats once i stressed ....... once, once, once, once, ONCE!!!!!..... :D

Please before posting x times the same post if you got an error message go back to the thread first to check if it's in or not.

that must be a part of the recent server failure !?

ss4_goku said:
Why aren't they showing the Adidas symbol??? they lisenced Spain, and Adidas...so there shouldn't be problems...on the other hand, RBK And Nike is clearly shown on the shoes of Henry and Adriano respectively....

Cesc Fabregas has a sponsorship deal with Nike. They wouldn't be happy if the adidas logo was showing.

"....und prompt trifft uns ein schlag ins gesicht. wir schalten durch die ligen durch und suchen nach der deutschen eliteklasse - vergeblich. stattdessen finden wir den FC Bayern München bei den sonstigen vereinen. .... auf nachfrage bei der GC erklärte Shingo Takatsuka das sie gezwungen waren die deutschen teams zu entfernen ...."

Info about the 360 version, nonetheless this says NO BUNDESLIGA. "we were forced to take them out". whatever. no money from me for you this year, konami!

Seems Konami is currently smoking shite.

12100-c1_g.jpg

"Meu Portugal, Meu Brasil!"

shot_20_502.jpg

Fuck Konami, put the NEW BENFICA BADGE!

SPiTFiRE said:
Portuguese NT unlicensed - Already Confirmed!

But on the cover you can see Nike's tick on Deco's shirt. Maybe someone messed up.

Seriously, whoever is doing the covers for Konami should get fired. I'd do better for half price. :)

OPM said:
Info about the 360 version, nonetheless this says NO BUNDESLIGA. "we were forced to take them out". whatever. no money from me for you this year, konami!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :eh: :( :cry:

JayM said:
That's fine but why isn't Terry in his England kit? He has a sponsorship deal with Umbro and they have England kits licensed.

Good question.

About the Bundesliga though... this has been known for a long time now. Why all the uproar now? Konami wouldn't have bothered making "Other leagues C" if they were going to keep it.

I don't blame Konami though. It's likely the Bundesliga have challenged them regarding copyrights and what not, forcing them to remove it. The solution? Pay the Bundesliga megabucks to have their league appear in a game. I am disappointed it won't be there but well done to Konami for making a stand. It's all money money money.

shot_20_502.jpg

This image though makes me wonder. There are two spaces empty in "Other leagues A." Could this mean Asian and South American clubs for B and C?

big up to konami for not kissing ass like ea do n paying stupid money.

Peter Eyres said:
coupled with that. FIFA 07 is really rarther....good...

played the game last night (FIFA 07 PS2) game is perhaps the best fifa i've ever played :

commands : like PES (except a few thing ; you worked hard EA ^^)

graphics : ugly as always (texture, face, shape of players' body, kits)

AI in attack is better than in WE10 i hope we'll see that in a PES one day that's the real lack of PES when you play one on one !

Shoots are better you can feel them a little now, and they are more realistic.

cya

Back
Top Bottom