PES6 (PS2) - Info, screens and videos

How Konami expect to dominate the football game market and omit one of the top 3 leagues in europe IMO is beyond me#-o

Although i cannot honestly see them rip the guts from there game by having at least 100 odd players missing just to gain one more league license. The simplest thing would be to keep PSV,Ajax and Feyenoord maybe AZ and drop the rest of the dutch league. and pay all for the Bundesliga. But i think it may still be in otherwise no pes6 for me...........................FACT!

do people really think that konami just removed it by choice, their not that stupid, there is a reason for everything. also EA got exclusive licenses for the premiership, bundesliga n mexican league during the summer.

tobi said:
do people really think that konami just removed it by choice, their not that stupid, there is a reason for everything. also EA got exclusive licenses for the premiership, bundesliga n mexican league during the summer.

But they are stupid.

They should have taken steps to ensure the English situation never happened again, instead EA did it twice now with the German League and Mexican League.

WTF is Konami's problem?

Why would you set out to make the most realistic football game on the planet, and then let your main competitor waltz in and acquire more exclusive licenses?

I understand licenses aren't cheap but it doesn't look like Konami are considering the long term plan here.

Sure shelling out for a few licenses in one fiscal year can make your shareholders unhappy, but what's going to happen a few years down the track when PES won't have the England League (if the German has gone, expect this next) & the Bundesliga, & any other league that EA fronts up enough money for.

Konami will be left with a game full of national teams, Ligue 1 & the J-League if laws change in Italy, Spain, & Nederlands to make their licenses exclusive. (which EA will no doubt try to pressure them to do so)

Konami are idiots for allowing this happen, its bad business.

come on konami, i see fifa went that lazy and have included the emirates

1155838139.jpg

THIS is FOOTBALL !

Don't ever speak about FIFA again to me ; fifa is already dead because he was never born ! Or he was just to make money with licenses !

If you like soccer you'll love this game, trust me if you don't :

GO AND PLAY HANDBALL !!!

P.S. : sorry no vids but trust me the game we played is just 98% version.
no bundesliga but the league c with 18 basic teams make me think they're late and that it will be in pes6 unless there's the license problem (perhaps another european league ?)
About x360 version : a friend who played on both platforms told me this game is gonna roooxxxx (just time to pratice with the pad !

Fifa 07 is sh*te I got it on Friday and guess what I got a refund on it today. The only thing that has changed from last year is that shots "are more realistic" i.e you cant score from an angle, outside the box, one on one, with a lob or if you are not directly facing the goal. It is CRAP!

pesnifan said:
Fifa 07 is sh*te I got it on Friday and guess what I got a refund on it today. The only thing that has changed from last year is that shots "are more realistic" i.e you cant score from an angle, outside the box, one on one, with a lob or if you are not directly facing the goal. It is CRAP!

and what's the real big news and differences in pes5 <> pes 6? :( allways blaming ea for not inventing new stuff but never admitting that konami acts the same fucked way. :(

Listen, PES has his short comings, but (and here comes the big confession) i wanted to play a world cup with some of the new teams like Angola and i finally bought EA's World Cup Game...
You could play a qualification round with whichever team you liked and i thought to myself, if only PES had that...i started with it, played two matches and i have touched the game since...
Now let's think positive and presume that the new FIFA is much better, well still the gampe play sucks...maybe it's me, but i simply don't enjoy EA's football games and thefact that they have the Emirates Stadium in their game does not matter for me...i simply don't like it...

yea i know its shit, but how can "the most realistic football sim" have arsenal playing at a place that is now flats and a garden?

The realism is and should be about the game play, frankly i don't give a damn if the Emirates are in it...where does this stops...my favourite team isn't even in the game, let alone their stadium...this did not prevented me to play PES for hours and hours the last 6 years...

My favourite team is in FIFA, but despite that i don't enjoy...ùmost people in here don't realise how much Konami spoils us...

Yes i know , i'm a "fan boy" (the horror), but we are all fan boys otherwise we would not waste our lives on this bloody site...

Maybe some of the top german teams like schalke and bremen is in league C, but not the whole Bundesliga?

OPM said:
and what's the real big news and differences in pes5 <> pes 6? :( allways blaming ea for not inventing new stuff but never admitting that konami acts the same fucked way. :(

yeah, but PES5 was a great game to begin with, it didnt need that many changes to still be a good game, FIFA needed a hell of a lot, and it hasnt changed much, its still shite

pesnifan said:
The 360 version or PS2? because the 360 version is said to be brand new built from scratch so it might be good.

well at least FIFA makes a step ahead while konami makes 2 backwards.

Come on. No premiere league and no bundesliga - this is ridicolous. I play PES since PES1 but I will try out Fifa now. If Konami thinks they can sell their product even with less effort than not with me

timsmith10000 said:
Also its all the German people moaning in the most part, we forgetting the french league has been added? and a lot more people will be happier with this

I don't think that you know what it means if a complete league is missed: less players in Master League,less teams for competition,less leagues to win...less fun.

...and the Bundesliga is more attractiv than the Ligue 1...

timsmith10000 said:
Also its all the German people moaning in the most part, we forgetting the french league has been added? and a lot more people will be happier with this

I'm not German and i'm moaning about it! So what the French league good but they know they can do better.

Also played FIFA07 this afternoon all to easy on scoring:roll:

Mainz05 said:
...and the Bundesliga is more attractiv than the Ligue 1...

Well... most of people have the right of their "own difference", for me, Bundesliga is better than Ligue 1 but it's just my own opinion, many people like more to watch Ligue 1 than Bundesliga.

I'll not forgive Konami, because they could have Bundesliga license years ago, just like now they licensed Ligue 1.

At least if someone have a mod-chipped PS2 can play the German championship with WE10.

Back
Top Bottom