PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

2aaa80c37d59.jpg

The "PES 2017: the series fans wishes" will be released and sent to the developers on November 6, 2015.
Add to the article:
https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/75267/page-2

Thank you, mates (I mean the Russian PES communnity), for your do important work for all PES fans! But I don't believe in it! Since I had got the truly football simulator from KONAMI (PES 5) and while I am waiting for the same under the new engine and graphics I have finished three universities, PhD post graduate course, almost finished my PhD research work, got married, have got three children. But still waiting for the truly modern football simulator from KONAMI. I surpose they will give me that present as the retirement benefit.
By the way, I was surprised have found myself observing the social aspects of the PES community life with much more interest than playing a PES game :)

Last edited:

which patch is best at the moment? and which graphics mod should i use for a better experience?
Download a few different ones, try them out, then come back and tell us which are best.

Download a few different ones, try them out, then come back and tell us which are best.

if i had that kind of free time...then i wouldn't post for help here. i you don't have the mind to help please ignore.

this game is unplayable until u install yairgameplay patch 1.4 and 40 stadium patch by estarlen silva, its a totally different game after that, keepers are better but they still have their awkward moments.

lol when i play a game at santiago bernabeu, the commentator says welcome to stadio mineirao in brazil.lol

Guys I need a suggestion, I had already started my Master league before the patch or data pack which released recently, now will I have to start ML from scratch again to see the gameplay changes or will I be able to see the changes in my pre patch Ml only.

lol when i play a game at santiago bernabeu, the commentator says welcome to stadio mineirao in brazil.lol
Well, Bernabeu in your stadium pack probably uses the ID that KONAMI uses for Mineirao in the next-gen versions.

Guys I need a suggestion, I had already started my Master league before the patch or data pack which released recently, now will I have to start ML from scratch again to see the gameplay changes or will I be able to see the changes in my pre patch Ml only.

You will experience the gameplay changes regardless of if you're playing a saved ML or starting a new one.

The updated player transfers will not be updated in your ML save unless you start a new one (which is how it should be, otherwise a bunch of players would suddenly appear or be removed from your ML team). The updated faces will be present though.

I don't have Mayoral, Llorente, Odegaard, etc... for Madrid in offline after DLC. What happened?

Hi

Quick question - I have Steam version of PES 2016. I launch it, it says, out of date game version ( i know there was a patch the other day), however Steam doesn't automatically download it, and i cannot find it anywhere on the net. I tried doing a DP update in the system settings but it said my game version was out of date and puts me back to the main menu.

Where does this update exist for steam?

Thanks

Hi

Quick question - I have Steam version of PES 2016. I launch it, it says, out of date game version ( i know there was a patch the other day), however Steam doesn't automatically download it, and i cannot find it anywhere on the net. I tried doing a DP update in the system settings but it said my game version was out of date and puts me back to the main menu.

Where does this update exist for steam?

Thanks

Open Steam > Games > Right click on Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 > Properties > Updates > "Always update the game"

Or

Open Steam > Games > Right click on Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 > Properties > local data > "scan game files for errors"

So just tried the PTE patch and added yair's patch (I always have a tough time with these gameplay fixes, very skeptic of them) and then put the game in -1, manual shooting, 1 bar passing and I am having a lot of fun.

Played a Tottenham vs Chelsea, where Hazard had ripped me, but it didn't feel cheap, he was just better. I did score with Eriksen, after Lamela dribbled inside as Kane made a run to the outside which Lamela found, and then Kane just smashed it towards the middle where Eriksen put his foot trough the ball.

I consciously gave up posession on purpose, but it was good, as I was having a tough time finding space when i had the ball anyways. So on the counter is when I was more productive, but Hazard's individuality and Willian being able to find him late in the game with a sweet ball, really made the final difference.

Last edited:

Is it just me or are the keepers even more rubbish after the update?

Lloris for example, red arrow, if you kick the ball directly at him he dives out of the way. But kick the ball either side and he will pull-off the most spectacular save each time.

Last edited:

Is it just me or are the keepers even more rubbish after the update?

Lloris for example, red arrow, if you kick the ball directly at him he dives out of the way. But kick the ball either side and he will pull-off the most spectacular save each time.

Keepers are fine ;))

vzDe7KN.gif

Keppers are broken and reminds me of 2014 :(

every low shot is a goal, total gamebreaker !!!

and Konami care about balls and boots.... ohh boy!

Not been following PES news of late. I can't believe Konami shit the bed with the transfer updates. Well actually, I can believe it.

Not been following PES news of late. I can't believe Konami shit the bed with the transfer updates. Well actually, I can believe it.
What still boggles my mind about it, is... How was the decision made to cut off the included transfers before the last day of the (clue-is-in-the-title) transfer deadline?

Someone must have suggested that, and someone must have then okayed it, and my only conclusion is that neither know what transfer deadline day actually is. Which is scary*.

It's like putting two promoted teams in the Premier League and leaving the other one in the Championship. It's kind of a big deal.

*Saying that, I was told that, years ago, when FIFA's QA testing was outsourced, some of the testers had no clue what the rules of football were on OR off the pitch and so a ton of bugs got missed because they were assumed to be part of the game (one of those being loaned-out players never coming back IIRC)...

Last edited:

There's no excuse. As has often been repeated, one modder could have sorted this update in a day or two. It's incompetence on an almost incomprehensible scale.

After I install the new PTE patch (which I am sure is brilliant) I would want to disable the automatic patch updates from Konami, via Steam. I will be just fine with PTE 2.0 for a whole year - like in the old days. Especially since I want to edit some fantasy teams in it myself, and do not want to loose my work after each update.
Does anyone know the solution for this? I just have the Steam download version of the game.

Try changing the network settings in PES to disable automatic connection like changing the port to 0 in the settings as well as the online settings in game. Or add pes exe to the firewall so it won't allow it to connect to the internet.

I can clap for the very first time ever to the fans, thank you so much.
Finally for the first time since 2013 konami just release a quick apology and a quick response to update the videogame.
That is the first step to konami undestand pc users they are so important as the consoles.
And finally they respect us for good.
So i hope for great success next year. :APPLAUD:

Last edited:
Hi veryone

Sorry for my unfluent English...

I have a painful problem with PES 2016 PC....

PES freezes during play it, some time it freezes once of two match(I can play first match but on second match it freezes) some time it better for example I can ply two match but on third match it freezes. When pes freezes, doesn't work mouse and Keyboard(windows so freezes) and I must restart my windows from button of my PC case.

I had same freezing problem with other game; Mortal Kombat X but I play battlefield 3 and 4 without any freezing problem.

Note: I use online crack for pes 2016.

Thanks a lot...

Hi veryone

Sorry for my unfluent English...

I have a painful problem with PES 2016 PC....

PES freezes during play it, some time it freezes once of two match(I can play first match but on second match it freezes) some time it better for example I can ply two match but on third match it freezes. When pes freezes, doesn't work mouse and Keyboard(windows so freezes) and I must restart my windows from button of my PC case.

I had same freezing problem with other game; Mortal Kombat X but I play battlefield 3 and 4 without any freezing problem.

Note: I use online crack for pes 2016.

Thanks a lot...

Need to say more about Your PC,graphics card,ram,processor etc .

Back
Top Bottom