PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

this long ball to the striker, and shot to bottom corner and goal is giving me a real pain in the pass in this game, always same goal by opponent, u lose the ball in midfield, long ball to striker and control and shot to bottom corner, keeper still beginning of his save.

When the opp is in your half don't take control of the nearest player to the ball select your dm or cb and make sure to cover any runs the cf may take, You can still apply pressure on the opp player with the ball by using square button but don't keep it pressed use it to cleverly. When you think you are in a good position to steal the ball with the player you are controlling with square switch to him and tackle or once you force them down the wings try to contain them and they will cross or loose possession. I'm 10 games in the ml an have only conceded 1 goal and I've had the AI try various shots before this I was conceding a ton of goals. 8 to man city. I kept trying to pressure and slide them but they just carved me open and every shot in the box from any angle was a goal.

I've found if you try to contain the AI has less room esp in the box. When this happens it frustrates them and the loose possession or try a different shot. The one time in ten games they had a shot in the box without much pressure they scored a soft one bottom corner that the goalkeeper should have saved.

Guys make use of marking, especially ones with marking ability. It really works nicely.

Guys make use of marking, especially ones with marking ability. It really works nicely.

I tended to avoid this as it seemed to cause problems - but forgot to test in 2016 with give this ago.

yeah a decent defender with marking ability can take off a striker from the pitch for a whole game, u can make Lewa dissappear and having 2 chances really all game long

Nice, me thinks I will stop modding and PLAY this game for a while and delve into these edits and gameplay settings.

Turn off pass assist and through ball and gave looks like simulation no ping pong etc, slow build up.
Passes on manual are underpowered u must use many strenght.

I fell when u take only passes on off its still some kind of assist from pc and very easy.

I fell manual shots fell wierd u can shot straight or 45 degree. When u are at front of left post or even closer to midlle and want shot for long post always kick is far away from post. U need to be on left side of box to get score where u wille have 45 degree. Its bad... No freedom to shot... Only straight or 45 :(

i would like to thank estarlen silva for giving us the 40 stadiums pack, master league is gonna be a joy now, every team from the 20 teams in league has own stadium, its a whole new game when u have stadium for each team, it's immersive, although i cant still get the hang of the defending yet.

i would like to thank estarlen silva for giving us the 40 stadiums pack, master league is gonna be a joy now, every team from the 20 teams in league has own stadium, its a whole new game when u have stadium for each team, it's immersive, although i cant still get the hang of the defending yet.

You have to say thanks to the stadium-makers, without them not will have the stadiums for the game, Estarlen it's only just a recopilation of the stadiums. :BYE:

Whilst I can appreciate the modder's effort in adding more content, but the pitches are too vibrant to my taste. Also I can't get around the overly dramatic rainy effect. In real life you should barely see the rain drop from TV camera. However in this patch the rain drops are over-exaggerated, you cannot see the ball at all.

Whilst I can appreciate the modder's effort in adding more content, but the pitches are too vibrant to my taste. Also I can't get around the overly dramatic rainy effect. In real life you should barely see the rain drop from TV camera. However in this patch the rain drops are over-exaggerated, you cannot see the ball at all.
i didnt install any rain effect, as i know that it wont be good. its enough to have stadiums.

Actually, Silva's stadium pack does not have rain effect, but the pack includes a next gen turf mod by dony avia which causes the rain effect, you can either remove it your self or you can download this addition to remove the turf and rain effect -> http://www.pes-patch.com/forum/thread-10691.html

Am I alone in seeing PES2015 player weight, movement, feel and ball physics better than 2016? yesterday I opened up 2015 and was totally satisfied with the above areas rather than paper weight sliding all the same pes2016 players!

good point re pes15v16. I think player weight was definitely heavier in pes15, and for me that's a positive. Pes16 on the other hand increases the response which is a positive. I think I get a similar feeling of pes15's weightness when I play the lower teams in pes16 so for me it may simply be reducing stats like speed and power (by 10 or so which was mentioned in the ps4 post - I haven't tried this, but its not a bad theory). I just know that you get that awesome weightness feel with the lower teams.. or even the b teams in serie a.

Ball physics though, are better in pes16 for sure. The way the ball rolled on the ground in 15 was like it was glued.. no bobble. 16 has the bobble, as well as so much more variations. Still needs to be improved, but they are getting there. Interestingly I though pes14's ball physics were pretty damn good.. seems like they went a step back after that version, to pes15, and now are advancing. Fixing fouls, keeper ai when one on one, shot and pass error variations, and increasing animations (improving the feeling of sprinting off the mark etc) and the transitions between them will keep this game advancing forward. That's my hope for next year.

Guys, i dunno what to do in my BAL. What position do you prefer?. I don't know if create a SS, CF or Winger.

Suggestions, please :D

Anyone plays onlinedivisions on PC? Is it easy to find an opponent?

Just seen some of fruits screenshots for his mods and that along with sweet fx bears the PS4 version in graphics easily.

PC PES 2016 with mods is graphically better than the favorite son on the Ps4. Basically proving my point PES 2016 is a PS3 graphic level game in all consoles with the pc and ps3 versions dubbed down like last year to make the PS4 version look better than it is.

I really miss the proper fitting kits which you get on the pc version.

Last edited:

Yea well you guys get a 1000 more anyway.

Only chatter .
Mano_che_fa_bla_bla.gif
I would look interesting gameplay video! :WORSHIP:

That's one of my favourite posts (and usernames) ever. :LMAO:

Maracana DLC exclusively for PS4 and Xbox One.

Let it be.
Who cares about konami exclusives anyways?
We can add stadiums and konami can suck is finger all over.

Note: Prepare to cry. This is just a start folks.
If Maracana is DLC exclusively then Euro 2016 of France will be too.
Time to use Dino Editor and unlock all national teams from all the national id players.

Rumours Maracana will be avaliable on XBOX One only on December, after the 2nd update.

Last edited:

good point re pes15v16. I think player weight was definitely heavier in pes15, and for me that's a positive. Pes16 on the other hand increases the response which is a positive. I think I get a similar feeling of pes15's weightness when I play the lower teams in pes16 so for me it may simply be reducing stats like speed and power (by 10 or so which was mentioned in the ps4 post - I haven't tried this, but its not a bad theory). I just know that you get that awesome weightness feel with the lower teams.. or even the b teams in serie a.

Ball physics though, are better in pes16 for sure. The way the ball rolled on the ground in 15 was like it was glued.. no bobble. 16 has the bobble, as well as so much more variations. Still needs to be improved, but they are getting there. Interestingly I though pes14's ball physics were pretty damn good.. seems like they went a step back after that version, to pes15, and now are advancing. Fixing fouls, keeper ai when one on one, shot and pass error variations, and increasing animations (improving the feeling of sprinting off the mark etc) and the transitions between them will keep this game advancing forward. That's my hope for next year.
game is unplayable on top player vs real madrid in UCL final, they so are much faster and produce passes and short lobs things u cant do by urself, like lobs from just outside the area to inside the area and benzema scores in far corner, it's unplayable. too much cpu cheating.

game is unplayable on top player vs real madrid in UCL final, they so are much faster and produce passes and short lobs things u cant do by urself, like lobs from just outside the area to inside the area and benzema scores in far corner, it's unplayable. too much cpu cheating.

Tactics man, change them, you need to set your team up to counter how they attack.

It seems like they are cheating but whats actually happening is their setup is working better than yours and the momentum is helping them.

I lost 9 straight games vs Chelsea and i had the same feeling till i found a setup which countered them.

If the AI seem too strong its always tactical!

Tactics man, change them, you need to set your team up to counter how they attack.

It seems like they are cheating but whats actually happening is their setup is working better than yours and the momentum is helping them.

I lost 9 straight games vs Chelsea and i had the same feeling till i found a setup which countered them.

If the AI seem too strong its always tactical!
sometimes it frustrated me but yes when i tweaked the formation to a different 4-3-3 moving the midfield around a bit, helped and i won the match 5-3 it felt better, i had more control and create more danger when i did that, i thinki did good tactics by leaving the high line, and compactness to minimum,and off the ball aggressive but i changed front line pressure to other option it was better, in fact cpu cheating was much less, and i conceded the 3 goals at an insignificant time by which i always led the match no matter what.

Against top team it is always suicidal to go head to head with them. I just let them have the ball and play on the break. The defensive part of this game also has clearly improved thanks to the variety of blocking and clearing animations.

What to do to fix the crazy ping pongy gameplay? -1 speed is not the answer!
Gradually the game becomes unplayable to me:(

Back
Top Bottom