PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

pesmonkey2013

** CAUTION - FLAMMABLE **
30 November 2013
A TUMBLEWEED
Ahmad Abousamra FC
**BHATTI / ASIM CHAT ITS NOT FOR PC THREAD! **

Well, slowly I see some small news coming out about PES2016 in certain corners of the tinterweb so thought Id open a thread for things about 2016.

Last year I posted a wishlist and some of them actually were in 2015 for example GK glove slots etc.

So heres what I would like to see (yes I know we are talking PC and Konami this year showed no respect for the platoform) but hey, it s forum ....

NOTE: collating some of others points into this first post.

1. More GK glove slots
2. Configs for flags so each stadium can have a different flag/ID
3. Replay wipe config so we can set an ID and name (like adboards) for wipes to match mode/leagues/competition
4. Config expanded to we can set and have goal net colors allocated to team ID's
5. Fix the bloody replay speed in manager mode (too fast)
6. More fixed fouls from referee;
7. More slots for stadiums (number of stadium slots = number of teams in the game at least);
8. More real AI gameplay;
9. "Be a referee"...maybe...if it is possible...please)))
10. Include the Emotion OFF feature in Season/ML modes to get rid of the cheats/boosts.

Any input on tactics for 2016?

I know I have more but cant think right now .. please expand this list, try not to make it an obvious Konami bash session as we have all done that already :) Oh and also post any news you find here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: PES2016 - Discussion & Wishlists

My "two cents' worth" are:
1. More fixed fouls from referee;
2. More slots for stadiums (number of stadium slots = number of teams in the game at least);
3. More real AI gameplay;
4. "Be a referee"...maybe...if it is possible...please)))

:THINK: THere is ZERO news about PES 2016 ! Only about the old new commentator

Thats not ZERO news then is it?
This thread can be a platform without negative posts if You dont mind.

Hi, i did want to open in a 2016 thread but i think it's best to wait for the first official bit of news, even if it's just tiny or an infamous 'announcement about an announcement'. :SMUG:

Hi, i did want to open in a 2016 thread but i think it's best to wait for the first official bit of news, even if it's just tiny or an infamous 'announcement about an announcement'. :SMUG:

Well as the thread title says this can be around discussion and wishlists.No one has mentioned or implied about anything official here yet.

Haven't even begun to sort out all the editing and tactic possibilities with 2015. Baffles me that people have stopped playing 2015 long enough to even start thinking about 2016.

Haven't even begun to sort out all the editing and tactic possibilities with 2015. Baffles me that people have stopped playing 2015 long enough to even start thinking about 2016.

I dont think anyone has stopped playing 2015 to think about 2016 do You, really?
Particularly as the thread author is a big contributor to pes2015 modding.
As the thread title says,PES2016 wishlists and discussion invited.

I dont think anyone has stopped playing 2015 to think about 2016 do You, really?
Particularly as the thread author is a big contributor to pes2015 modding.
As the thread title says,PES2016 wishlists and discussion invited.
PES 2015 has been out for less than half a year. So yes, given the game essentially just came out, it baffles me that people would be spending any time at all thinking about the next version that won't be released for another 7 months. But hey...

Wishlist: Include the Emotion OFF feature in Season/ML modes to get rid of the cheats/boosts.

Last edited:

Jesus calm down people, a thread and a forum doesnt equate to anything more than a place to gather info, chat about it and look at what we "would like" ..

More logical than spending time in the 2015 thread crying about what it doesn't have (and wont) ... so instead thinking about what you would like as a result of it this year.

it baffles me that people would be spending any time at all thinking about the next version that won't be released for another 7 months

So as humans we are not allowed forward thinking? Please stay baffled :) Also stating people have "stopped playing" is pure comedy mate. Thats right I just made a mod for 2015 .. un installed the game, made this thread and will now sit waiting for responses for 7 months.

Wishlist: Include the Emotion OFF feature in Season/ML

Yes, with you on that.

Thats not ZERO news then is it?

hehe ... now that was funny.

Last edited:

More logical than spending time in the 2015 thread crying about what it doesn't have (and wont) ... so instead thinking about what you would like as a result of it this year.
Most logical would be to spend time finding ways of improving this game, the one that just came out on November 11. That's my point.

Straw man argument sir, I guess this thread isnt for you.

Last edited:

PES 2015 gameplay is good but needs improvements, especially in defense. Other things:
- Stadium creator
- HUGE improvement for ML & BAL modes, specifically:
-- realistic calendar
-- more and better cutscenes (skippable)
-- better transfers system
- More custom leagues (with lower divisions too), with more options (set team numbers from 10 to 24, edit play-off settings, etc)
- HQ image importing for kits
- Photo import for faces
- Import OF from PES 2015
- Snow and different rain (heavy, light, etc)
- Real-time shadows and lighting
- More generic or fake stadiums
- Referee editor (strict, indulgent, etc)
- Vanishing spray (I've read that their will implement this)
- Trophies for ML/BAL competitions (when you win national cup or league, there's no trophy except for licensed leagues)
- More cutscenes during gameplay (and an option to disable/reduce them)
:SMUG:

PES 2015 gameplay is good but needs improvements, especially in defense. Other things:
- Stadium creator
-- realistic calendar
- More custom leagues (with lower divisions too), with more options (set team numbers from 10 to 24, edit play-off settings, etc)
- HQ image importing for kits
- Photo import for faces
- Import OF from PES 2015
- Vanishing spray (I've read that their will implement this)
- Trophies for ML/BAL competitions (when you win national cup or league, there's no trophy except for licensed leagues)
- More cutscenes during gameplay (and an option to disable/reduce them)

SPOT ON!!! That pretty sums up what I would like from pes 2015 too

Great suggestions guys :) I love it .

I know that no one will hear us, but at least it can wish and dream :)

The problem however is that your suggestions are mostly presentations and modes and they are spot on , but I think that the main problem in PES 2015/2014 is the gameplay and core mechanics .

Going to respond in bold in the quote to avoid a quoting mess here :D
- Stadium creator or, if not a creator, please at least different unlicensed stadiums of different kinds/sizes.
-- realistic calendar
Not really a priority to me, as they would be only accurate for the first season then following all the rules for every league (like "derbies could only happen on saturday and sunday" or "teams playing in EL or UCL can't play against each other before/after European matches" and so on) could be complicated.
Absolutely. Cutscenes are vital for the match atmosphere, they surely need to be there.
Yep, also between CPU-controlled teams. Transfers are just too little in PES 2015 in ML.
- More custom leagues (with lower divisions too), with more options (set team numbers from 10 to 24, edit play-off settings, etc) and the ability to move tiers (so to move, say, the 2nd English division to Italy and set it as third tier (with custom rules regarding promotion/relegation).
- HQ image importing for kits would only be applicable to PS4/XB1/consoles anyway. I'd still rpefer DDS importing for PC.
- Photo import for faces would be fine.
- Import OF from PES 2015 would not really be needed in my opinion. Yet, importing single players or groups of players from the 2015 OF would rock.
Yep. But only if they really influence the way the match is played. If they're just cosmetic effects, no thanks.
Sure. Matches starting at sunset and ending at night would be fine. Weren't they already there in the PS4 version of PES 2015 though?
See stadium editor.
Yeah, that could be a good idea. Editing appearance/foul strictness/card frequence/name/nation would allow us to make real-life referees with their traits.
- Vanishing spray (I've read that their will implement this) well, it's just cosmetic so I don't really care if it's in or not.
- Trophies for ML/BAL competitions (when you win national cup or league, there's no trophy except for licensed leagues) would be welcomed.
- More cutscenes during gameplay (and an option to disable/reduce them) see above.

Then, I'd add my personal wishlist I shared on PESfan:

I agree that all in all PES 2015 is a very good game, but there are several things that would bring PES 2016 to an even higher level. This game really has the potential to progress until it's in a league of its own.

I completely agree wit this year's title tag-line and I really feel that "the pitch is mine" when I play. Yet I believe that several steps towards an even better freedom of play can be made.
So I'll start this wall of text from here.

TOTAL FREEDOM: I see there's already been a huge load of suggestions about gameplay improvements, I'd only want to say that total freedon in my opinion should be the goal to achieve.
- Having the chance to call players near to receive a short pass
- Super-cancel being active everywhere and everytime by default (so you could theoretically anticipate a through pass that otherwise would be a lost ball by actually super-canceling in its way before it reaches the defender) with the chance to be "guided" in the movements by the CPU by pressing a button (so basically the opposite of what it is now... This would arise the need of a "cancel" button to stop the player performing a wrong action you initiated, but this can be solved pretty quickly)
- Being able to place a slower but utterly precise short pass (something like controlled shot, but with passing. Surely it's already been discussed, I've seen it).
These are the first things that come to mind right now. Also, please remove that awkward moment when the ball passes near the foot of a CPU-controlled player and he just pretends the ball is not there.

MANUAL CONTROLS: I'm pretty satisfied with the freedom that manual controls allow this year. Yet, there's always the same argument: according to some people, full manual means that stats are not taken into account. Well, this has been a thing that I've been discussing about on Evo-web for years (something like 2009, not kidding).
I'm too lazy to quote every single bit (and it would absurdely pack the post with text) so these are the links if someone wants to know what's my take on the subject:
http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=3029341&postcount=3079 (shooting)
http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=3030294&postcount=3096 (passing, reviewed to take into account some criticism)
Interestingly enough, my 2009 view of "how to balance manual shooting and stats" is the way penalties work in FIFA since FIFA 11 for consoles (and FIFA 12 for PC). :eek:

ATMOSPHERE: please, have us feel like we are attending a real football match. And pretty please, have it resemble reality: there should be no Sassuolo playing in Camp Nou for example, let us have a handful of stadiums in different sizes instead, even non-licensed ones just like the ones in FIFA would do.
Make coloured nets stadium-dependant and not team-dependant. I'm perfectly fine with Levante having red and blue nets (by the way, they're RED and blue, not yellow) but this should only happen when they play in their "home ground". When they play at home in San Siro (for example in online games) the nets should be white as per San Siro's default settings.

And, being I keen to single player modes, I agree when they say ML does actually need some work. It would be too long to explain so I'd only concentrate on one aspect:

PLAYER TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT: it should be made funny and it should involve also individuals. I'll quote a paragraph that I posted in a "FIFA 16 wishlist" discussion a few weeks ago for comparison:
Maybe we could have a training system which is similar to the 'Virtua Tennis' series where you pick one player of your squad, have him play a minigame of a certain category (like passing, or shooting, or whatever) and get a one-matchnot really applying to PES, in ML it should be permament little (very little in the case of ML as it's permanent... It's not like players can gain a +1 passing stats during each training session) boost in that category if you succeed.
- You could try a challenge only once (so if you succeed you get the boost otherwise you don't, and in both cases the challenge wouldn't be available again until after the match).
- You could combine challenges (so a player could go through the pass+shoot+tackle challenges in a row, but if you fail one you fail all).
- You could do that for every player in the team, but only once per match. Once a player completes his set of challenges/minigames, he won't be able to train again until the match is over.
This must be adapted to work in ML (see the red parts which are added on purpose for PES) but should be a very interesting/funny way to improve player stats in my opinion.
After all, minigames that let you "train" and learn moves are already present in PES, they just need to be increased in number and maybe made a little more funny/a little more "arcadey" if you know what I mean: imagine a bowling match played with a football that has to be kicked towards the pins by pressing the "short pass" button. That's what I mean for "training minigames".

These are the things (especially the take on manual controls) that would really improve the game in my opinion.

https://forums.pesfan.com/showthrea...s-2016-!!!&p=11028647&viewfull=1#post11028647

Being a fan of national teams, one thing I really would like to be added is the ability to create new national teams and assign them to the proper confederation. I bet many of us is simply fed up to play qualifications for World cup/European championship in Europe with mini groups of 4 teams. Not to mention that I really would like to effectively see all national teams (that are ingame) to really take part into competition. There are 14 African teams and 16 Asian/Oceania teams so why in the hell only 10 of them take part on the qualification, randomly picked by the CPU? They could easily add a preliminary round in knockout format to reduce the teams if they really are so bad at programming bigger groups, but I dont think so since there are groups of 6 and 10 teams for North America and South America.

Great posts ...

As regards skippable scenes IE:

Absolutely. Cutscenes are vital for the match atmosphere, they surely need to be there.

I posted this elswhere, but my idea was Konami should have an option on first replay after goal scored at the base of screen and thats:

"Press X to goto replay editor"
"Press A to skip".

So what this means is every goal scored if you do nothing you watch replays and then it auto goes back to game, but while replay you can skip it ... or ... drop to replay editor at your "choice" not always being dumped to it and having to "skip, skip, skip" ...

Last edited:

long season injury in ML.more realistic scene i think

Some other suggestions:
- 3d models for managers (with editor)
- "fan view" camera (see the match from stands)
- MVP, top 11 and other awards in Konami Cup too, not only league-ML-BAL
- option to see statistics of other games (scorers, cards, valuation, etc) like in this image (this is a Photoshopped PES15 image):
2mxq5h0.jpg

- in Team editor, option to choose the language of team: if I replace a PEU League team with a Scottish/Russian/Ukrainian/etc team, currently I still hear the players speaking in German (and fans' banners are in German too)
- choreography editor
- more "effect" of derby: currently, the only effects are that, when playing a derby, a background image changes (in the calendar) and there's a full intro scene... too much little
- random league calendar! (in PES14 and PES15, the league calendar, in the first season, is ALWAYS the same unless you change the team order in League Editor...)
- separated names and surnames for players
- in PES14 and PES15 is NOT possible to see other results during half-time: why?!:BLINK:
- option to see live results of other matches (like this example)
2e188lg.jpg

And some fake screenshots I made a few months ago:
- drawings in Master League:
esuatw.jpg

1js0h4.jpg

nguiib.jpg

2143v3t.jpg

mslz4x.jpg

2lnv7fm.jpg

- manager's contract terms:
5a1bue.jpg

ea05yd.jpg

- scout selection:
x8sc3.jpg

- advanced ML settings:
dcpu6b.jpg

- simple ML menu mockup:
4h8s9y.jpg

My wishlist:

In general:
- Same PC, Xbox and PS4-Version; every version should get the same DLC's
- Stadium creator
- More stadiums (original and fake)
- AI should make more Fouls (Referee fix)
- More and longer injuries (like in PES 2013, that a player can have a injury after training)
- Snow
- More soundtracks

Master-League:
- More interaction between coach and players (for example; that a player talks to the trainer that he can't play, because he's in bad shape or the coach talks to the players on training ground + cutscene like in PES 2013)
- News (like a newspaper with transfers, player statements, etc.)
- More ingame cutscenes (substitutions, entrance scenes, etc.)
- Half time results of other matches
- Pictures from Fans in the ML main menu (like it was in PES 2008)
- Scout reports from players that you want to buy

In all, the ML should be more like it was in PES 2013.

My wishlist:

- More goalkeepers id's(like Manuel Neuer in penalty's style who go inside the goalpost and move his arms,and when he kick balls)

- 3-4 More fake leagues(we have patches to create pes perfect!)

- More cinematicts in the entrance at least 6-7 for small stadiums,for big,for derbys

- In master league not real staff but we want presidents,doctors,scouters,and not only 5 for each....

- Realistic hour in game and have to choise between day,afternoon with sun,afternoon without sun(like english stadiums)

- 2-3 kits for goalkeepes

- Every league must have unic fake scorebord

Last edited:

- proper tactis for each team
- just add more stats, the more stats the better
- bring back the stats scale 1-99 instead of 40-99.
- proper visible 3d pitch not just in replay mode, but in case of spot kicks aswell
- more stadiums even if they are fake. from really hughe(50-70k) stadiums to really small (1k-5k)
- overhaul the replay after the game, it is the same since 98. see what FIFA did this year, made me want to watch every showcase
- different, reasonable goal celebreations, if i score a consolation goal, lets say the score line is 5-1, the scorer shouldnt go insane and celebrate his goal. also if the scoreline just got tight, the player should pick up the ball and run to kick off
- lot more camera angles(even if its just custom)
- lot more minor fouls
- quick restart after a foul
- passive offsides
- more "unnecessary" cutscenes, to make the matches more real(replay goals during dead balls, player close ups-showing his statistics in league mode)
- commentary overhaul
- referee overhaul (add about 10 referee teams with different name, nationality at least, with different strictness level, vision etc)
- add an ability diving to the players on a scale 1-99 - sounds silly but its part of the game nowdays. referee team's vision could define how effectively they could spot this too
- add an ability aggression to the players on a scale 1-99 - how easily they can get into a fight (cutscene) or going mad and tackle while the comm controls them
- add an ability persuasision to the players on a scale 1-99 - how easily a captain and/or the fouling player can convince the ref he is innocent to get only a yellow or no card, the more strict the referre the harder will be to convince (all goes down during a cutscenes)
- handball as option
- injury overhaul (there is no sign of injury at all in 2015, should be more,from minor to serious injuries; including head, hand, body, leg etc, sudden injuries by careless movement because of low injury resistance level+bad form+fatigue, sometimes bandage on harmed body parts, at least on head)
- ML overhaul
- last year's world challenge should be included by default as it was in the PS2 era
- home and away games option for exhibition mode
- scenario mode for CL via LiveUpdate where you have to complete real life scenarios and you can compete with others online in a ranking system of some sort
- add shooting support; make shooting able to set on a 1-4 bar scale like passing support
- camera flashes at least during spot kicks
- the special fan-zones being clearly distinguishable
- let to set up costum leagues for 3 teams only too (well at least 3, now its 8 or 16 is the least team number)
- add "free sides selection" to league, cup modes. this means other players whenever they want, can join your started tournament and play on your side or as the actual opponent, instead of the cpu.

If PC version is the PS3 one...we can forget about pes for another year.

My will be these:

Improved online Infrastructure servers

Definitely, this is one of the most criticized points in the Pro Evolution Soccer. Much clearly witnessed the same infrastructure for a number of players growing every year and already shows, long signs of fatigue. The main consequence of this is simply have a different online game and another offiline. Even with good connection between the opponents, one notes the timing difference.

Return of the usability of the game plan from previous versions

Some facilities we had in previous versions have been removed and quite damaged the usability of two important changes stand out:

Ability to copy-paste tactics - feature that spared much time for the players, it allowed creating a tactic, copy it to a free slot and change it from this point;
Changing the position and function of the player in the same option: inexplicably from the 2015 version was divided into two different options.
Return the equalizer bar

Another feature that players feel sorely missed. The addition of fluid formation was very welcome since the team can adjust automatically without manually changing tactic, only the balance bar allowing the team to make more or less offensive (and thus more or less closed) regardless of tactic, which was great for certain game situations, how to keep a score or chase a result.

Return the set pieces from previous versions

From the PES 2014, set pieces (free kicks, corner kicks) dramatically changed the way they are executed, and arise dotted lines to help with the process, which was something detested by most players.

Change drastically in goalkeepers

Another point that needs special attention. One of the problems that goalkeepers PES always had was the lack of balance. For example, in PES 2015 goalkeepers make spectacular saves, but fail with very weak and near the goal kicks. It would also be very welcome that the goalkeeper could use alternative forms of defense, like jumping toward the ball, use the foot, etc. Pressing the manual goalkeeper could allow all these possibilities, and today is practically restricted to move it to the desired side.

Adjust the stamina of the players

Something that has been noted since the demo of PES 2015, the physical resistance has been quite cumbersome because the players get tired very quickly and early in the second half the team's performance as a whole has fallen dramatically.

Communities online / offline

This game mode acclaimed by the players was also removed from the game without explanation. In communities offline, you could make tournaments with friends at home and throughout the history of matches was saved for future reference. Online communities allow up to 100 players were part, being able to meet for friendly matches or tournaments only between members. Moreover, there was also Challenge communities in which members of different communities played together. Each community had several rankings, including the player with the most games played with more consecutive victories, among others; what stimulated, and much, rivalry and interaction between players.

Back
Top Bottom