PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Looks like the critical error in myClub online is back, fucking great, maybe they will fix it faster this time and remove the fucking loss + disconnection if the connection is lost instantly.........

Edit: nick of the guy i got error against is AngelFX

Retard #2 today that i run into and getting the damn critical error: LILJEFMUSIC
430 wins about 100 losses, average 3 goals scored, wonder why .......

Edit: i feel like raging extremely hard right now. I'm forced to once again farm GP to support my main team, fucking greed and fucking microshit. Can they at least give me the GP of a loss when i get the critical error? God damn baboons

Last edited:
That disconnection error waa a pain tonight! Managed some games after but people love crowding around me and tbrough ball, especially to the wings. Had to play pass pass pass as soon as i got the ball just to not lose the ball and conceed.

Re: PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

Not been following PES news of late. I can't believe Konami shit the bed with the transfer updates. Well actually, I can believe it.

This Sunday i was in the shop and voilá! All PES 2016 copies for PC still in the same position. No one cares about konami anymore. They can grab those copies straight to hell in germany/japan. :))
And for the online issues, nobody cares at all. People are very upset again for one more year, and konami just didn´t do the job to release the same copy from Playstation 4. What we got? A nother boring year with a poor season to enjoy. Don´t worry folks fifa 16 is bad as s* too. Let's wait for September 2016 and see what will happen after a few employees get the towel down on the floor. Konami "maybe" change their mind a little bit. I don´t see nothing bad at all on MGSV PC version. I just saw konami promote even more the videogame.

Last edited:

This Sunday i was in the shop and voilá! All PES 2016 copies for PC still in the same position. No one cares about konami anymore. They can grab those copies straight to hell in germany/japan. :))
And for the online issues, nobody cares at all. People are very upset again for one more year, and konami just didn´t do the job to release the same copy from Playstation 4. What we got? A nother boring year with a poor season to enjoy. Don´t worry folks fifa 16 is bad as s* too. Let's wait for September 2016 and see what will happen after a few employees get the towel down on the floor. Konami "maybe" change their mind a little bit. I don´t see nothing bad at all on MGSV PC version. I just saw konami promote even more the videogame.
In your opinion
Without turning into a compare and contrast fifa is an excellent single player package this year. .I'm certainly not going to spend weeks on end editing formations in PES in order to get a couple of fouls per game and the AI continously looking for the bottom corner whilst the goalkeeper feebly dives in slow motion

Question:

I have through ball advanced in 2016 - now in 2015 I could freely move the course around with left stick in order to:

1. Place a through ball exactly where I wanted as as far as I wished with complete smooth movement of my right stick
2. Use it to curl a lofted ball - IE press Y - Roll my left stick smooth & use LB (or RB) to cross causing a nice curve ball.

Ever since I have had 2016 using vanilla exe or 3DM (ai edited) - even up to most latest patch versions no matter what the marker for though-ball is just "jerking" and not smooth. It seems to be reliant on how long I hold Y in order for it to move so in 2015 I could make swift short or mid long through balls - now the through ball courser feels like its on "autio aim" or something and is very sticky and temperamental, sometimes even though I have Y held down and have not reached where I want the ball to go it just cuts out and passes.

BTW everything I have set to advanced or manual and no pass assistance either just like 2015.

I go back to 2015 and all is smooth so its not my controller ... can anyone confirm they are experience a complete difference with through ball on advanced if they compare it to 2015? Its really frustrating as I could make some very nice combinations using this and now I don't know how to curl a cross (is it removed in 2016?) .. let me know.

This combined with them removing jostling someone off the ball with right stick are two things that were the reasons I loved its fluid control ... now its feels more "context sensitive" and as much as I still love it for other things, these were my go-to controls for combinations.

Last edited:

I honestly think PES will be gone in a few years time. Just don't believe Konami has what it takes (manpower, talent, lack of willingness to invest) to build a modern, well-rounded PES that can go toe-to-toe with FIFA. To me it looks as though their (Konami/PES Productions) hearts aren't in it any more.

Question:

I have through ball advanced in 2016 - now in 2015 I could freely move the course around with left stick in order to:

Ever since I have had 2016 using vanilla exe or 3DM (ai edited) - even up to most latest patch versions no matter what the marker for though-ball is just "jerking" and not smooth. It seems to be reliant on how long I hold Y in order for it to move so in 2015 I could make swift short or mid long through balls - now the through ball courser feels like its on "autio aim" or something and is very sticky and temperamental, sometimes even though I have Y held down and have not reached where I want the ball to go it just cuts out and passes.

BTW everything I have set to advanced or manual and no pass assistance either just like 2015.

I go back to 2015 and all is smooth so its not my controller ... can anyone confirm they are experience a complete difference with through ball on advanced if they compare it to 2015? Its really frustrating as I could make some very nice combinations using this and now I don't know how to curl a cross (is it removed in 2016?) .. let me know.

This combined with them removing jostling someone off the ball with right stick are two things that were the reasons I loved its fluid control ... now its feels more "context sensitive" and as much as I still love it for other things, these were my go-to controls for combinations.

I'm using Advanced through-ball, manual everything else. Also, all guides turned off. I didn't play much of 2015, so can't compare but I felt that 2016 advanced through ball wasn't working as intended - it felt over-automated and often the ball went to the wrong player. Also, high-through balls were weak, to say the least.

I thought that I just needed to master it, but after the update it is different. It seems more accurate, I can pick out my player, but power is still difficult for me to judge. High-through balls feels a bit better but I'm still crap TBH .
Low crosses were also broken but now fixed, however early crossing seems borked still.

Overall, noting like the fantastic crossing in PES 2013, but in fairness it took me ages to master that as well.

I honestly think PES will be gone in a few years time. Just don't believe Konami has what it takes (manpower, talent, lack of willingness to invest) to build a modern, well-rounded PES that can go toe-to-toe with FIFA. To me it looks as though their (Konami/PES Productions) hearts aren't in it any more.

PES Productions want to produce the best game they can, the problem is Konami, their head office and their lack of care with distributing tasks and caring about the product being produced.

If PES Productions didn't care PES would of been long dead years ago. The problem is Konami don't give a shit about video games anymore and focus on slot machines, mobile games and other business areas.

Konami are a mess right now and that is an understatement when it comes to whats going on with PES in terms of people being employed to handle the game, i'll tell you a bit more in a pm Jamez.

I can see the only way forward being PES Productions moving to Square Enix or another Japanese based video game developer which will be happy to provide the relevant paid staff to produce a proper well rounded title.

Dream on...

it will be always like that just deal with it.

Faster option is that EA finally will do good gameplay, than in konami smth will change.

Dream on...

it will be always like that just deal with it.

Faster option is that EA finally will do good gameplay, than in konami smth will change.

Then we will be waiting until after EA make a whole new engine from scratch and develop and they then get used to it for 2/3 years after the new engine hits.

This is why i have always made the most out of what we have.

PES Productions want to produce the best game they can, the problem is Konami, their head office and their lack of care with distributing tasks and caring about the product being produced.

If PES Productions didn't care PES would of been long dead years ago. The problem is Konami don't give a shit about video games anymore and focus on slot machines, mobile games and other business areas.

Konami are a mess right now and that is an understatement when it comes to whats going on with PES in terms of people being employed to handle the game, i'll tell you a bit more in a pm Jamez.

I can see the only way forward being PES Productions moving to Square Enix or another Japanese based video game developer which will be happy to provide the relevant paid staff to produce a proper well rounded title.

I just PM'ed you too. Konami's recent announcement is common knowledge...no more AAA games apart from PES (if it can be considered such a thing). They are a multi-faceted business with other concerns and it's clear video games have been moved to the lowest priority. As you said, slot machines, mobile games and also gyms make them a lot of money, probably easier money than AAA video game development. Then you have the reported problems with staff treatment and subsequent lack of morale across all areas of the business. It doesn't paint a pretty picture for the future of PES.

The writing is on the wall unfortunately. I sincerely hope I'm wrong because although I think PES 2016 is garbage, the last thing I want is for the studio to close its doors.

:CRY:

Then we will be waiting until after EA make a whole new engine from scratch and develop and they then get used to it for 2/3 years after the new engine hits.

This is why i have always made the most out of what we have.

If pes dies we can all say bye bye to quality fifa....

It is as clear as it can be

If it's possible to add new leagues on PES 2015 and PES 2016, will say bye bye to PES too:)

Its possible but we will need a kitserver like tool, which can be done, I think even without kitserver we can do it, but because Konami have screwed up so much we see less and less editors with the time to program it.

played fifa a lot, and now i am facing difficulties with defending in PES. is it possible to change 'com pressure' from 'B' to 'RB' without changing of other button? when i change that, those buttons got changed in attack too. i want it same like fifa. is there any way?

Its possible but we will need a kitserver like tool, which can be done, I think even without kitserver we can do it, but because Konami have screwed up so much we see less and less editors with the time to program it.

So someone please make a kitserver, should be great. :WORSHIP:
I can´t make it work using the File Loader from 2014.

/rant on

Can someone please, for the love of God, explain to me how gameplay in MyClub works? At first i thought team spirit is extremely important (and it certainly seems that way) but now that i have 99 TS, i noticed something extremely fucked up.

So, my team has only one "star" in it, the goalkeeper, Neuer at 92. Rest of the players are from 79 to 88. My attack is LWF 85, CF 81 and RWF 79/ My defense is 80/84/82/80. I'm almost 700 rating, so you know where i stand. Against players without "star" attackers (ex. Ronaldo, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Roben etc.) my team seems to be handling ok, few or no fuck ups at all. But then i run into players that have these star players in attack and ALL hell brakes lose. My defenders instantly turn into retarded baboons, missing the most simple passes, getting out paced like 3:1 sometimes, losing most of the aerial battles, deflecting balls 99% of the time to the opposing players and it even goes as far as refusing to obey simple control inputs like briefly stopping mid sprint giving the opposing forwards clear way towards goal. Even Neuer, which is the best GK in the game, fails to block even the simplest of shots and more often than not he comes out of the goal to clear balls, only to hit them 10 meters forward directly to an opposing player who easily puts it in the empty net.

Can someone please explain why the game is so unfair? Or is there something i'm missing? Like maybe some secret way to push Team Spirit above 99? Or what the fuck is going on? :((

/rant off

it seems like the UEFA Euro 2016 add-on will be free, a pleasant surprise I must say! :APPLAUD:

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/pes-2016s-uefa-euro-2016-content-will-be-free/

I Don´t expect anything at all. :TTTH:
I must be so negative to this franchise untill i saw in front of my eyes first.
I don´t care if they say it's for all and everyone, they can later tell it's a exclusive version for consoles. Let's relax and wait.
Fans for pc should be greatefull with a High Next Gen Football Soccer 4k instead having the UEFA Euro Cup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom