PC pes2011 1.02 patch is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
why i feeling is not Patch 1.02 when i Play Match :(

PS. where can i setting about AI names in match ?

Changes are not amazingly noticeable.

form names = start game/system settings/controller settings/controller 1/cursor settings/cursor name = none.

No, it's a same !!!
Well somebody ho already install the patch, let's upload the original,new pes 2011 exe and post the link pls.. the patch is just new version of PES 2011 exe, nothing else, so.. someone ?

... come on.. 2 hours .. and nobody can give me original 1.02 pes 2011 exe for dvd version ?? ...

Just get the patch... Run it... And when you get the error screen leave it open and go to your windows temporary directory and search for a newly created directory... Copy the .msp file that is there and open it with winrar... You can then extract the .exe

On another note... The patch is great but I just can't play the game at the default speed... I got used to 0,96 using kitserver and now it's too fast. I really don't understand why Konami decided to remove -1 and -2 speed from the PC version :(

i have managed to install the patch as i have a DL version so i had to delete it all and re-install, but does this now mean no Kitserver?

i have managed to install the patch as i have a DL version so i had to delete it all and re-install, but does this now mean no Kitserver?

Yes,until kitserver is updated to work with pes2011.exe 1.02.& i don't know when that will be,so i would just install your patch with AFS Explorer.

After the 1.02 patch I'm able to change my opponents teams kits on the strip selection screen in MLO. Are you guys experiencing this as well?

Last edited:
Hi
Please help me
I getting this
Error

94911_25_2010_2_46_06_PM.jpg

It's an original pes2011.exe ! for those who couldn't get the patch to install... you still need the dvd in the drive to play , it is not a crack & this is not a crack site, the reason some people can't get the patch to work is because they are using Reloaded version & Reloaded version is a cracked digital download version & therefore must be patched with the digital download patch & NOT the dvd patch & you will still need a legal serial to play after patching.So buy the game ! CLOSED

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by TOM

Here they are again since many new users don't seem to care about reading our board rules.

Warez/Piracy Rules And Policy

1. Don't post links leading to illegal materials (e.g. game images, No-DVD cracks). This includes: No sites, no torrent links, no FTP addresses which promote and/or support illegal activities.

2. Don't ask for illegal materials. This means: Do not ask for any links related to anything mentioned above in our forums.

3. Don't PM other users asking them to send you or where to get illegal materials mentioned above.

4. No fecking warez talk AT ALL! This includes "It's out on the web!" and "OMG, downloading right now!" talk!

Users breaking one of these rules will find themselves banned from our boards.

cg-jail.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom