PC pes2011 1.02 patch is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
English

Patch Notes

Time of Release: 24/11/2010

<Patch 1.02 Details>
This Patch contains fixes from all previous corrective patches.

* Supporter's chants have been changed for certain teams.
* Changes were made to the overall Game balance regarding certain Skills and Feints such as "Rainbow Flick" and "Sideway Dribble".
* Changes were made to the Master League Game balance.

Hi everyone

I have updated the patch not much different to be honest:YAWN:

Still got the slow response and also player changing not all that:CONFUSE: Still can't turn off the AI player names. Maybe it's just me but cannot see much difference.:RANT:

Player names for CPU turns off if you turn them off for your own team, that's what Jon said. You sure it doesn't work like that after the patch?

Player names for CPU turns off if you turn them off for your own team, that's what Jon said. You sure it doesn't work like that after the patch?

Yes sorry mate your right you have to choose none and then it works:))

Still having trouble focusing right after the yids game.

Last edited:
They both work for me mate,are you using IE ? if so make sure you didn't get a block on the .exe,check the top of your page after you click the link..

yes m8, i think so, i don't get any prompts ingame extra content,"no new update available"

Hi, I don't know if this was happening even before this upgrade but now if I select O. Lyon my pes2011 crashes (and with some other french teams).
Playing with the DVD, original game.
Someone else noticed this?
thanks.

PS: took the option and edit files off so the game created a new ones but same thing. No patches, no anything, clean game.

Well i use digital download version & after update pes crashes at main screen.... :YAWN:

when i try to install digital version , its says "no prior installation of pro evolution soccer 2011 was found. Please re-install it and then retry the installation of pes 2011"

so...why? i have un-installed kitserver

p.s. i have pirated version of the game

Last edited:
Tried all different settings plus d3d overrider.

I am getting a lag whilst playing also screen like judders every now and then.(never had that on old version)Any ideas?

ATI 5870 card
Quad core cpu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom